Social share stats for pages on sites

Degree
Some years back, there was this tool that would allow you to input a site URL, and it would spit out social share stats for each network, for each sub-page.

This was handy because it could quickly show you what kind of social traction each article got, and you could either newsjack or expand on the topic for your own content.

I can't, for the life of me, find it or anything similar. Perhaps I'm not searching for the right thing, so thought I'd ask here.

Anyone know of something along these lines?

EDIT: OK, not sure how I missed this, but looks like https://www.sharedcount.com/ does this. It doesn't crawl, but I guess you could Scrapebox and input the URLs yourself.

I was about to complain that the reason I quit using any of these was that they were all broken. But this one you linked seems to be working accurately.

The only thing I still hate about these, and the social platform's API's is that they STILL don't report HTTPS and HTTP together. Here is the same URL of one of my posts, one with HTTPS and one without:

yXi06hl.png

I'd prefer it if they combined the two and also the non-www and www versions too. I realize that quadruples the amount of API pings though. The API's should be combining that info on their side, if you ask me.

Good share though, thanks.

The only thing I still hate about these, and the social platform's API's is that they STILL don't report HTTPS and HTTP together.

Yeah I agree, it is annoying, but what I'm mainly is using this for is to gauge what performs on social, so the exact amount is less important to me. There is, of course, more often than not a large discrepancy between the two version, but just be going with the main one gives me the idea I need.

Back