Social Media Service Recommendations?

contract

We're all gunna mine it brah.
Degree
Where can I find a social media service that:

1. Will publish/schedule all my posts for me? FB, Twitter, Insta, etc.

2. I supply links/images. They write a short caption.

2. That doesn't cost $2,000/month for something I could have a teen do. Prefer not to spend $500/month, but a few hundred at most would be alright.

I considered a VA but 99% of them are lazy cunts and I don't have time for that shit. Trying to find a company that will handle it 100%. If their employee slacks, my shit still gets completed by another.

Looking to published 4-6 peices per day.

Suggestions?

Hootsuite
Buffer

Interesting... you're going to need a "real human body" to write descriptions and schedule through a paid/free tool. If you're willing to buy MassPlanner and throw it on a VPS, or use Hootsuite or Buffer, the scheduling is super easy. Then you just need "They write a short caption." If you don't want to mess around with a VA, I'd suggest trying to find a college student. A bet a business/marketing major would love to earn a few $100 a month to schedule social posts through a paid tool. You might even find a few students who would do this for free because it would give them experience and access to a paid version of Hootsuite/MP etc.

I've heard good things about Edgar.

Interesting... you're going to need a "real human body" to write descriptions and schedule through a paid/free tool. If you're willing to buy MassPlanner and throw it on a VPS, or use Hootsuite or Buffer, the scheduling is super easy. Then you just need "They write a short caption." If you don't want to mess around with a VA, I'd suggest trying to find a college student. A bet a business/marketing major would love to earn a few $100 a month to schedule social posts through a paid tool. You might even find a few students who would do this for free because it would give them experience and access to a paid version of Hootsuite/MP etc.

Unfortunately, I think this is the case without breaking the bank. We use Hootsuite and you can upload your posts through a .csv which makes it really convenient so we do things a month or two in advance. Of course, we post whenever something comes up in between the scheduled posts.

Just out of curiosity, what general niche is it in?

Didn't Carter or someone post about a $199/mo social media marketing service that we should all be using (or maybe offering?)... Used the advanced search like a mofo, but can't find it.

I'm pretty sure it was framed as, you hand them a niche/theme/etc... and they go to town curating industry social posts for your brand, either daily, or whatever plan you subscribed to. Anyone happen remember the name or thread?

Thanks!

@chanilla Onyx media agency (SERP title is daily social media posts).

Last edited:
Never, ever use an automated approach for this. It will always need to be done by a human. Your best bet, is hiring a VA that speaks excellent english and can be trained. Try to find people comfortable on the subject matter.

Didn't Carter or someone post about a $199/mo social media marketing service that we should all be using (or maybe offering?)...

Yeah it was onxy media. I got it recommend on linkedin but never went with them. I agree with @Tavin Social media should be done in-house. Very difficult outsourcing in-depth topics. If your topics are not in-depth perhaps it makes sense.

This might be worth checking out (OR even copying as a service): https://www.onyxmedia-agency.com/home

Back