Social Media Gameplan

Degree
Hell guys,

I want to get more into the social media game. After searching the buso I noticed that for example @Tavin does a great job with growing an audience. F.ex.: fraghero`s x facebook pages, which are extremely popular.

• How do you start a new social media page? Is there any structured gameplan?
  • Which kind of tools are you using for the social media game?
Appreciate your replies!

Last edited:
Engagement and consistency. Depending on if this is a long term thing or a churn and burn profile you're trying to automate with Massplanner or Followliker.

We use Hootsuite - we got in very early so we're only paying $4 per month for their pro plan - I think it's $10-$15 per month now but HS is great to schedule posts and they have the major ones covered. We connect to our branded money sites so no bots or anything like that.

It's tough to keep up with social media while still running your business so if you can find a good VA to take that off your plate, you should be good. Consistency and be sure to reply (quickly) to any mentions, replies to you, message, etc. Also, don't just push your stuff out on every post.

Good luck.

>>> Day 10 <<<

Personally, I've been using Mass Planner and love it. It allows me to automate a certain amount of the repetitive stuff that really kills time. That and IFTTT. MP also allows me to log-in (easily) to multiple social accounts using proxies and throw some manual actions in with some low-automation. I'm using MP to grow a few accounts in the same niche that aren't my "brand." Eventually, I'll start feeding most of my brand content into them. MP is great for Instagram automation (following/liking) and straight up spamming, but I'm not interested in going down the spamming. I'm keeping everything within safe auto-follow margins on the non-brand accounts and haven't had any issues.

It's tough to keep up with social media while still running your business so if you can find a good VA to take that off your plate, you should be good. Consistency and be sure to reply (quickly) to any mentions, replies to you, message, etc. Also, don't just push your stuff out on every post.
What tasks would you give your VA to do?
What would suggest an appropriate rate for the VA would be?

What tasks would you give your VA to do?
What would suggest an appropriate rate for the VA would be?

It really depends on what your goals are and what you're trying to accomplish. Most of my campaigns are for my branded profiles that are a direct link to my money sites. This may be a little more specialized than a typical VA, but for these, I just have them mostly do:

1) Manual research for trends that are related to any of the niches I'm in. I know there's tools for all that but I've got it to the point where they know what to look for and what my goals are so they can take something that's trending and use that to create a conversation.
2) Research influencers and affiliates and really look at their engagements, etc. Again, I know there's Buzzsumo and Kred and other platforms out there but if I can have them really do some digging into the person's interests, background, what they like to talk about, etc. it really helps when I outreach to them.

I would suggest you handle any replies to complaints, issues, feedback, etc. I feel that although I trust my VAs, I would still rather reply to everything myself. Depending on the outcome, it could lead to more business.

But, if you're just starting out with a new VA or for a new site/profile, again, depending on what your niche is, I really look to target influencers and others who will give me more "bang for the buck".

You can start them out with something simple like gathering and finding information/articles/topics/discussions about your niche. In the beginning, have them write out a post/tweet/update and send it to you for your approval. Edit as you see fit.

Get them working on an editorial calendar or have them do some research of what your competitors are doing and see if they can come up with promotions, etc. and don't just mirror their promotions, think of ways to beat it. I always look into other (non-related) industries and can usually find some promotions they're doing and apply that in my niche.

You then can have them try to start and identify users who have high engagement or influence over your target demo. Depending on how good your VA is, they can give you the information and you outreach to them or they can try to do it on their own. I always feel that outreach should be personal though and you should really look at the person, their likes, hobbies, etc before contacting them to get a better response rate.

Good luck.

Back