So turns out I was get cheated on

built

//
BuSo Pro
Boot Camp
Degree
I mean honestly, I dont even know what to do with myself right now.

Everything was going good today, leaking and shit and then bam, ex fiancé pops up on Facebook, I click through and oh what do you know, she's in a relationship.

But maybe it's a gift you know, give me that anger to fucking destroy and carve out a legacy.

All I know is, I aint gonna let this shit get me down, and I will hit that 1 million.

Sorry about the lack of grammar in my title, I was pissed AF lol

Last edited:
Women are hypergamous. Always looking to branch swing to something better. Doesn't mean that the other guy is better or not, only thing that matters is her perception. They aren't as logical creatures as men are. When you will make a large sum of money, and she will have been together with that guy for a while and the "love" will have worn off, I can gurantee, when she sees you richer, mentally stronger, leaner, she will make an attempt to get you back.

Examples : "I miss you, we were so good together, I made a mistake. "
She will want to catch up, or randomly bump into you etc.

For now let it be your motivation, seeing her look on her face, but I can gurantee, once that happens, you really won't give a shit anymore, you will have forgotten about her, you won't need her anymore, and then when she sees that, she will be mad at you. Even tough, she was the hoe, who left you on your low point.

Conclusion.
If she doesn't stay with you while bulking, she doesn't deserve you when you are cutting.

Women are hypergamous. Always looking to branch swing to something better. Doesn't mean that the other guy is better or not, only thing that matters is her perception. They aren't as logical creatures as men are. When you will make a large sum of money, and she will have been together with that guy for a while and the "love" will have worn off, I can gurantee, when she sees you richer, mentally stronger, leaner, she will make an attempt to get you back.

Examples : "I miss you, we were so good together, I made a mistake. "
She will want to catch up, or randomly bump into you etc.

For now let it be your motivation, seeing her look on her face, but I can gurantee, once that happens, you really won't give a shit anymore, you will have forgotten about her, you won't need her anymore, and then when she sees that, she will be mad at you. Even tough, she was the hoe, who left you on your low point.

Conclusion.
If she doesn't stay with you while bulking, she doesn't deserve you when you are cutting.
Thanks for the advice, I know this is a positive experience and its definitely going to change my life over the next few months, I can see it.

Last edited:
"I miss you, we were so good together, I made a mistake. "

I'm waiting for that day. I was with a girl I liked, but knew she was a branch swinger so I didn't get too close to her.

Sure enough, about 2 months before we broke up her phone started blowing up more, so I backed off even more. When we broke up she said "I never did you wrong, you never did me wrong."

Now, I'm waiting for the day she comes back, seeing the changes, thinking she's going to wiggle her way back in. I'm going to ask her about the homeboy she "never did me wrong" with.

They were in a relationship 2 days after we split up.

The best part? She told me about the dude before we broke up, and how he came up here to cheat on his wife, with his ex wife, in his current girlfriend's truck. He lost all 3, then found the girl I broke up with lol

They're made for each other.

You can get through it.
It will take time but you'll make it.

All women already have plan B lined up BEFORE they bounce on plan A. Women always have a plan B on deck, and usually C-F as well.

It's only when you don't internally need to be dependent on someone else's validation, trust, romance, etc., that you can have it like it should be. There's always broken trust. It's just a part of the human drama and the thousand ways everyone can perceive, rationalize, and justify.

When you become the guy who literally can weather any of that crap without getting all in a fuss emotionally, you'll exude the qualities that attract these types of people even more. Which sucks, but that's when you've obtained the freedom to play with them without getting invested or fooled by their games. Then it's just fun, watching their drama unfold with awareness.

You'll never escape it though. Human interaction always includes human drama. It's a matter of expectation. If you expect it to not be there, you get hurt. If you know it's there and you're confident and calm, then when it arrives it's just another moment.

All women already have plan B lined up BEFORE they bounce on plan A. Women always have a plan B on deck, and usually C-F as well.

It's only when you don't internally need to be dependent on someone else's validation, trust, romance, etc., that you can have it like it should be. There's always broken trust. It's just a part of the human drama and the thousand ways everyone can perceive, rationalize, and justify.

When you become the guy who literally can weather any of that crap without getting all in a fuss emotionally, you'll exude the qualities that attract these types of people even more. Which sucks, but that's when you've obtained the freedom to play with them without getting invested or fooled by their games. Then it's just fun, watching their drama unfold with awareness.

You'll never escape it though. Human interaction always includes human drama. It's a matter of expectation. If you expect it to not be there, you get hurt. If you know it's there and you're confident and calm, then when it arrives it's just another moment.

Yeah I wasn't expecting it at all to be honest, because she said she was moving overseas. But I just got to take it on the chin and keep going

just my perspective on this and how I have always dealt with it is "hey she wasn't good enough for me anyway, good thing she saw it before I did"

the only real thing a girl can give you that your homeboys can't is sex, and hey you don't need emotional investment for that.

just my perspective on this and how I have always dealt with it is "hey she wasn't good enough for me anyway, good thing she saw it before I did"

the only real thing a girl can give you that your homeboys can't is sex, and hey you don't need emotional investment for that.
I mean I kinda goofed from the get go, I'm too young to get married.

--
Thanks for all the replies, I successfully vented with my OP. Feel much better

Last edited:
Instead of generating anger which wastes energy you choose to put that energy into your projects. This is an admirable trait.

Instead of generating anger which wastes energy you choose to put that energy into your projects. This is an admirable trait.
Thanks.

This is pretty much the nail in the coffin for me though, I will never waste time and money like that again

Thanks.

This is pretty much the nail in the coffin for me though, I will never waste time and money like that again
I assume you're talking about wasting on a relationship? Don't beat yourself up too bad. You've got experience behind you. You know how to better handle your actions and what you are and are not comfortable with.

Using words like 'never' is a risky way to close off parts of your mind to new possibilities and as @Ryuzaki just shared with us - the beginners mindset is what we are trying to achieve.

If they don't make you money anyhow fugggg it, maybe i'm heartless from all the cam houses I've ran over the years

Back