Slay the guru: Share your favorite memes

turbin3

BuSo Pro
Degree
I'm not sure if there's going to be stickie threads, but I figured I'd start one that maybe could turn into one. We all know the general marketing industry is full of shady people that sell bullshit by the truckload. Far fewer people actually know what they're talking about. Most people don't even realize that the overwhelming reason they hero worship a lot of people they follow in the marketing industry is simply because some of those people are charismatic, excellent orators, and know how to connect with an audience, albeit probably an uninformed and gullible audience. Anyways, post your favorite memes or make some up to highlight some of the ironic humor about ridiculous things in the digital marketing industry. I'll serve up the first glass of Haterade™, which tastes oh so delicious:

GooglePlus_zps57559807.jpg

NoOneCares_zpse82fcba5.jpg

Googlemoney_zpsc4e9220f.jpg

QualityContentIsBullshit_zpse9b935e4.jpg

Contentishalfthebattle_zps3c142756.jpg

Oh god, I just had an awesome idea for one you guys are gonna love! I'll try to get it up later today. Since someone was kind enough to make this a stickie, I think I will try to turn this into a "Meme Monday", and put some new ones up at least every Monday.

Back