Single referring domain, high link count

animalstyle

BuSo Pro
Degree
Been building some blog comments for my new domain.

Couple of comments I've built recently have resulted in over 1,000 total links from a single domain, from a single comment.

In one case I believe it was due to the comment being shown on a 'recent comments' sidebar. The other link looks like it they use an endless scrolling setup that had the comment indexed so many times.

Neither link is spammy, just a basic blog comment on a relevant post with the url in the appropriate website field in the comment form. These two posts make up 90% of the total link volume for the site.

Could this be detrimental? I should be looking to remove or disavow?

I've never had a problem out of these types of links as long as they were legit. Google has a handle on these widgets and on sitewide links. If they're nofollow especially I wouldn't worry. I wouldn't worry anyways. They'll drop off eventually as more comments are posted.

I also have the same on 2 of my websites. One with over 2.9k links , while the other with over 1k. Both of them are comment links.

Any idea if this has a positive effect on SEO?

I have this with a couple of blog comments I placed, one of the domains has over 2000 links pointing to my site!

As others have said, once other people comment on other posts they should start disappearing, I haven't seen any negative signs from this.

Back