Sharing A Public Login for Fantasy Sports Leagues

Degree
I went to sign up for fantasy baseball this year and saw that some of these companies don't allow you to share a login with another person for the paid leagues. Basically, they don't want two people co-managing a team.

My question is, if you shared one login using a VPN with the same IP every time on the same browser, would that be enough to hide the fact that you're logging in from different states?

I think as long as their IP's never leak your own IP you should be fine (if the fantasy league is even checking for that). I know some IP's and proxies will do that.

There's also the same issue as people trying to use a CDN to hide a PBN network. If the VPN experiences a glitch or needs to not route you through their IP's for 30 seconds while they update something, that can leak your IP too.

That all sounds real vague without much technical jargon because I only barely know what I'm talking about regarding these things.

No guarantees, but I would be really, really really really surprised if they actually care.

See: online poker

Back