Shame and Guilt Motivation?

Degree
Hello guys,

I've found what gets me really fired up. I haven't been able to name it so far but now I can, it's when I'm shamed that I feel my competitive side gets fired up. Maybe it's some form of 'cuckoldry' but for me it gets me mad, angry, raged. When I read something like:

"Hi. I'm your competition, & whether you like it or not, you're being compared to me and guys like me. I don't have any noticeable flaws, emotional hangups, or needy tendencies. When I get blown out, I feel sorry for what she doesn't know she is missing. When I close, it's expected, and when I'm gone, women play DJ scribbles while they're thinking of me.

While you are playing video games, I am lifting. While you're picking out your outfit, I'm doing crunches so I can take my clothes off. While you're at your job, I'm at my career. While you're hanging in your parents basement, I'm paying off my mortage. While you're questionning whether she likes you or not, I've already found out. When you're pining over the one that got away, I'm making her laugh and aroused but walk away because she's not that interesting. While you're pissing around on the internet, I'm emailing, texting and calling all the women you're too much of a sissy to try and attract.

And the worst part is, you probably hold women in higher regards than I do, and treat them with more respect, care, and kindness than I ever have. Do you hate me? You should, because I'm the guy she wishes your text was from. I'm the guy that makes you feel two feet tall, I'm the reason that women have their emotions guarded, and I'm the guy you'd punch out if you weren't such a little bitch.

If you can't find enough motivation to change your life just by thinking about all the beautiful ladies you don't know yet, you can find that motivation by thinking about me, being with the love of your life, then not calling her. You've got to be better, work harder, and do more to be her hero.

Or you can just skip your workout today, stay home tonight & jerk off. Please do, because that makes it so much easier for me and all the other assholes like me that are doing what needs done to impress the fairer sex."​

Does anyone know more like this? I'm willing to pay, no joke! I want to make a 'collection' of such texts and others to read daily so I know I'm on top of my game. I'm usually getting awaken by NO B.S straight talk where you tell it like it is. Like I've found some of the posts here and on CCarter blog.

Thank you

Last edited by a moderator:
I haven't been able to name it so far but now I can, it's when I'm shamed that I feel my competitive side gets fired up. Maybe it's some form of 'cuckoldry' but for me it gets me mad, angry, raged.
This is disastrous to your mental well being.

If you need motivation tell yourself that you are obligated to your future self, and need to make their life 1000% better than your past self did for you. Work towards bettering yourself.

IF you are fat, lazy, or poor - guess who's fault is that? Your past self and their decisions. You have a chance to correct that for your future self, so work towards that.

You don't want to be that 60 or 70 year old guy that has to become a bag-boy at the grocery store since they were busy playing video games instead of grinding to work towards a better tomorrow. The sad reality is since everything is becoming computerized, robotized, and automated there probably won't be a bag-boy position.

Imagine your 80 year old self saying: "I could've been one of the great ones like CCarter, but I was busy playing video games and masturbating 4 times a day."

^^What The Fuck! If your current circumstances put you on a trajectory for that sentence to potentially come out of your mouth - you should eat a revolver now - or get to fucking work to not make that retarded sentence a reality.

I'm scared of what's coming within the next 10 years, that's what has me up at nights, cause if I as a programmer think my job or work can be automated or done better by an A.I. - what chance do most other people have that are laborers or doing tasks that simple robots can do.

If what you do right now can realistically be taken over by a robot what do you expect to happen to your 60, 70, or 80 year old self? How can THEY survive?

That's why you have to grind now, build your empire, flip some empires, and then have enough to rest on when the world goes through it's technological and social shift that will displace hundreds of thousand if not millions of day jobbers or when Loki and the globalists new gods enact the final stage of their plan.

A lot of people operate out of "I've got forever" - but you don't. I see people coming here talking about "I'll just do SEO" and make money like it's 2007. What? That was 10 years ago. If you refuse to get with the times or worse yet refuse to take advantage of the CURRENT gold rush you'll be forgotten and left for dead. You have to act NOW, and get hustling on bettering your future self's standing.

Do you think the gold rush can last forever? Really think about any gold rush - did it last forever? DO you think making money on the internet is going to be EASIER or HARDER in the future?

My vote is on Harder, I ain't going to be a 40, 50, 60 or 80 year old trying to create a future for myself in an environment where the younger generation is thriving. Even I know my time is limited in this environment to within the next 10 years - at best.

"Your biggest obligation is to your future self." - Dan Peña

Thank you very much. Yes I can't imagine being healthy but all I care is about achieving the targets. I want it that bad but I get sidetracked when things get well.

That's another powerful method I'm using, imagining myself at the end of my life regretting all the things I haven't done. Then I wake up and realize I'm not 80 years and I can change things.

What I'm now 'struggling' with is I got comfortable. You know you hit some success and you get complacent, the same old story. And these sort of things psyche me up. What I'm not working is creating a 'base' of content that I will consume 30 minutes at the start of the day that sets up the whole day. Can be text, video, audio. I truly think it works and it's some sort of hypnosis where it clears the mind of all the daily clutter and sets the mind on the prize.

I believe success is an algorithm and a set of sets done properly. Some of us get into killer mode and stay there naturally and some get lucky and temporarily get there (my case) and I think for those in the second bracket we have to find ways to keep up the state. It's a state of getting things done, taking action, not making excuses. There's this book Pysched Up https://www.amazon.com/Psyched-Up-Science-Preparation-Succeed/dp/159184830X which has a chapter Harnessing Anger and Rivalry which I'm going to check out fast.

Keeps you focused, what I feel is that we do lots of stuff during our lifes that sometimes you forget the principles or targets. That's why it's important to note them down, read them daily.

Thank you CCarter, I read all your Moneyoverethics posts and many others. You really fire me up. I'm thinking of PMing you, asking for Skype and then asking you for more such content, either yours or something else you know. I'm willing to pay, seriously! Thank you

Back