Software SERPWoo - SERP Omnipresence - 20% Bonus

CCarter

If they cease to believe in u, do u even exist?
Staff member
BuSo Pro
Boot Camp
Digital Strategist
Degree
Hey WooNation!

We got some exciting news, we're almost ready to release the next wave of Quantum features in the coming weeks which we've been working based on with your feedback.

However before that we want to acknowledge a recent screw-up that impacted about 8% of our users who have mobile or local campaigns. Some weeks back we were testing a new caching feature on the mobile database and it caused a portion of the data to not save correctly, so there are certain dates that you might see a chunk of data missing.

And you know when it rains it pours, Google made some recent updates in the mist of the data recovery that caused some additional couple of days to get screwed up as well. It was only a short burst of time but I'm happy to report we've been incident free for about 3 weeks now.

To make it up to users that were impacted we are giving out a "sorry" bonus code that anyone can apply that has a paid plan.

Bonus Code: [Available Within Newsletter]

(Expires within 7 days = Oct 26th 2018 at 11:59 PM EDT).

Instructions: How To Enter A Bonus Code

--

On to some good news: we've started populating the Quantum interface with rich snippets and other features within the SERPs to give you a more holistic view of the SERPs.

You'll start seeing Video Carousels, Twitter Carousels, Top Stories Carousels, People Also Ask Carousels, Updated Local Map Packs details, and Knowledge Panel (and more) within the Search Results view. Some Examples:

--

--

--

We've got some new features coming out next week so stay tuned for that as well!

Don't forget to claim your bonus code, login now (V3) or Quantum Login!

To the top of the SERPs,
Carter & Jason

Sutra

Breathe the body deep
BuSo Pro
Degree
@CCarter will it also show featured snippets, like when G puts a bulleted list in the top position?

Currently I have to check Ahrefs for those types of snippets and a lot times it's not accurate. Not sure of the reason but many keywords it says have the featured snippet actually don't. End up wasting a chunk of time trying to verify what is correct and what isn't. Would love to see this data in SerpWoo.

Last edited:

CCarter

Staff member
BuSo Pro
Boot Camp
Digital Strategist
Degree
will it also show featured snippets, like when G puts a bulleted list in the top position?
Do you mean the "People Also Ask"? feature?

If so yes:

We plan on collecting and showcasing all the different rich SERP features that come up and their exact position. It's an on-going live process, since Google loves updating and changing the code constantly to add new things and re-arrange different placements, but we are collecting more and more every day. Unlike Ahrefs who simply says "yes there is this type of rich snippet" - we'll show the exact positions the rich SERP features are at and as much of the data that makes sense to showcase.

We're still playing around with the look and feel of everything, so these screenshots and what's live within Quantum will definitely change in style as we progress. You can login to Quantum to see what we are currently displaying for your keywords and if you see something missing shoot us a message and we'll make sure to double check it and have it make the next series of rounds.

CCarter

Staff member
BuSo Pro
Boot Camp
Digital Strategist
Degree
Free Local Search Result Checker Tool

Hey WooNation,

We've been in the mines hard at work finalizing the Quantum interface when we realized something - a lot of free tools are being taken off the market by gurus or simply being purposely nerfed for paywall reasons. So we brainstormed and decided to fill the void that's being created within the free tools market with our new Lab section.

The first tool coming out is our Free Local Search Result Checker, I talk about it a bit in-depth in the latest blogpost: Introducing The Free Local Search Results Checker

Other similar tools do not allow accurate locality suggestions meaning you sort of have to guess what the Google UULE (location variable) will be before base64-ing it (don't worry nerdy stuff). So a user could inputted incorrect data like "999999999" and get inaccurate results.

We fixed that approach by using the SERPWoo Project Wizard's locality engine and our sophisticated smart detection algorithms for misspellings. Now anyone can look up results as if they are standing at the particular location - whether it's near your client's office, or on the other side of the world, you will see Google search results, all top 100 results, and more without being limited like the Google Preview Ad Tool.

Obviously if you are looking to track the results (rank tracking) on a daily basis you can login to SERPWoo and create a project with the Project Wizard and go through the simple process of creating a local search project.

Let us know what you think!

Check out SERPWoo's Local Search Results Checker now.

To the top of the SERPs,
Carter & Jason

Last edited:

CCarter

Staff member
BuSo Pro
Boot Camp
Digital Strategist
Degree
New Teams and Sharing Features

Hey WooNation,

We are proud to introduce 2 new features within Quantum: "Teams" and "Sharing"

Now you can create teams and share projects within SERPWoo with different accounts (even free accounts).

Teams allow you to group projects together and filter your interface to help you focus in on a specific client or specific goals (like ORM or Local SEO projects only).

Sharing allows you to share projects or teams with other accounts (traditionally called sub-accounts). Now you can have employees, contract workers, and clients accessing projects - with "edit" or "view only" capabilities.

Here is a quick blog post about these two new features: New Teams and Sharing Features

To the top of the SERPs,
Carter & Jason

CCarter

Staff member
BuSo Pro
Boot Camp
Digital Strategist
Degree
18 New Countries within Keyword Finder

Hey WooNation, Carter here.

Based on user feedback (thank you all!) - we recently updated our Keyword Finder tool within the Quantum Interface (beta) to include 18 new countries.

The list of new countries include:
  • Austria
  • Chile
  • Colombia
  • Greece
  • Indonesia
  • Lithuania
  • New Zealand
  • Paraguay
  • Peru
  • Portugal
  • Romania
  • Saudi Arabia
  • South Africa
  • South Korea
  • Sri Lanka
  • United Arab Emirates
  • Uruguay
  • Venezuela

That brings the total to 46 countries we now have keyword data for!

Check it out: Keyword Finder - Quantum

To the top of the SERPs,
Carter & Jason

P.S. Quantum is almost ready to launch - so get your feedback in as soon as possible if you think we can improve upon something.

CCarter

Staff member
BuSo Pro
Boot Camp
Digital Strategist
Degree
Latest From SERPWoo

Hey WooNation, Carter here.

In the last 2 weeks we have had 2 new features released, a massive update to our Keyword Finder Database, and a brand new FREE tool everyone can use (no login necessary). Here is a quick round-up:

#1. The first tool to come out of the SERPWoo Lab is our Free Local Search Result Checker, I talk about it a bit in-depth in the latest blog post: Introducing The Free Local Search Results Checker

#2. Our Keyword Finder within the Quantum Interface recently added 18 new countries bringing the grand total to 46 countries we now provide keyword data for. Check it out and let us know what you think: Keyword Finder - Q

#3. New Teams and Sharing Feature - Now you can create teams and share projects with users. Teams allow you to group projects together and filter your interface to help you focus in on a specific client or specific goals (like ORM or Local SEO projects only).

Here is a quick write up about these two new features: New Teams and Sharing Features

--

If you know anything about Jason and I is that we are constantly working on something for SERPWoo. A lot of it doesn't make it into the interface, but the ones that do change the game. Well, it's time for a couple of new game-changers.

In the coming weeks, we'll be releasing a slew of new tools (some FREE) and features within the Quantum Interface, and Quantum itself will come out of beta. It's been a long road, but now the faster and more intuitive interface is ready.

Quantum's structure allows us to surface more of the deeper data several of you suspect us of having. In the past some of that data has been controversial - like the blog post that caused panic within the SEO community that showed Domain Age is a major ranking factor within the SERPs (we're still getting people coming up to us at conferences and complaining about that blog post).

Well, the thing is... we've uncovered even more "interesting" data. And unfortunately, I don't think a lot of people are going to like the outcome...

Our goal in the coming weeks is to display the new data and show you how you can take advantage of each situation. Next week we'll be launching the next new free tool from within the SERPWoo Lab, so be on the lookout for that.

To the top of the SERPs,
Carter & Jason

eliquid

SERPWoo
Digital Strategist
Degree
Deep SERP Analysis of Higher Education Rankings

Hey WooNation, Jason here.

I spent the past several weeks compiling and analysing Higher Education SERPs to find out what it takes to rank the first page of Google of this highly competitive industry.

Not only did I break it all down to share with you in my newest blog post, but I give away a "copy and paste + find and replace" keyword list that will make any Higher Education project you do in the future painless.

It's a gigantic 8200 word post detailing what I uncovered with help from our massive databases here at SERPwoo. Data that might end up trickling into your accounts in the coming weeks...

Find out exactly why lead forms and nofollows help your rank in the Higher Ed space, as well as several other surprises ( links and content ) that I packaged up over at our blog today.

Check it out: The 2019 Analysis of SEO for Higher Education Marketing

To the top of the SERPs,
Jason & Carter

P.S. Once done reading, can you share on social media and help us out? Because the more you share, the more I can do future guides like this in other industries like Local, Finance, and more.

Last edited:

eliquid

SERPWoo
Digital Strategist
Degree

Remember that analysis of the Higher Education industry I did a few weeks ago where I spilled the beans on what it takes to hit the 1st page of Google?

I did the same for Local SEO and pushed it to the blog.

Yep, data from local geolocations with local intent keywords like attorneys, plumbers, carpet cleaners, realtors, and more.

Not only did I break it all down to share with you in my newest blog post, but I give away a "copy and paste + find and replace" keyword list that will make any local marketing project you do in the future painless.

It's a gigantic 4400 word post detailing what I uncovered with help from our massive databases here at SERPwoo. Data that might end up trickling into your accounts in the coming weeks...

Check it out: The 2019 Analysis of SEO for Local Marketing

P.S. Once done reading, can you share on social media and help us out? Because the more you share, the more I can do future guides like this in other industries like Ecommerce, Finance, and more.

Prentzz

BuSo Pro
Degree
It's nice to see that you removed directory sites and Yelp. When I'm looking at things like this I also remove sites which have abnormal backlink profiles. I'm trying to isolate and find example of pages which are ranking based on their on-page, rather than as a result of good on-page plus 10x the link equity of competitors. If you ever update this local study @eliquid it would be cool to see correlation of GMB factors and also 'trust' signals like hours of operation on page and location on page. Likewise, interested to see how lead gen sites are faring these days vs local businesses in organic SERPS.

eliquid

SERPWoo
Digital Strategist
Degree
A couple hours early, but why not?

The 2019 Analysis of SEO for the Ecommerce Industry

Can you spare a few seconds and share this article to your network on Twitter, Facebook, Reddit, LinkedIn, or favorite Slack community?

We’d love it if you could help us spread this article to others because it allows me to get feedback to keep producing case studies and educational materials just like this for you and thousands of other readers.

We want to help you become the best digital marketer possible, so help ensure we can do that by spreading our updates to others!

Last edited:

CCarter

Staff member
BuSo Pro
Boot Camp
Digital Strategist
Degree
How To Measure Your Competition In Google Like A Pro

The Power of The API Compels You!

Carter here! One of our somewhat kept secret is how far our API has advanced, some features still aren't fully documented cough working on that cough... However one of the features made recently available is the Volatility Metric (requested by this next guest-poster Christopher Hofman Laursen).

Christopher found a way to determine what keywords his agency should concentrate on and go after - and are more likely to rank for - with all other things equal, basically the low hanging fruit that will move the needle for his clients.

The way he targets low hanging fruit is now based off of the SERPWoo API + AHREFs DR metric. What's interesting is you can use SEMRush's Authority Score or Moz's Domain Authority as a substitute once you understand the math behind the metrics.

He's done a great job of explaining it and providing NodeJS versions of his code for the SERPWoo Audience to get started on their own.

Check out the blog post and if you need any help in getting going or have any questions don't hesitate to reach out to me personally.

To the top of the SERPs,
Carter & Jason

P.S. In the coming weeks we'll be updating the API documentation to reflect the latest features and updates that are already live - some we mentioned in previous emails, so stay tuned for that.

P.P.S. Google Sheets is joining the mix!

CCarter

Staff member
BuSo Pro
Boot Camp
Digital Strategist
Degree
SERPWoo SEO API + Google Sheets = Winning!

In an effort to keep you on the cutting edge of controlling more of your SERP data we've continued to expand our programming language and platform sample code libraries. Today we want to announce that we've added Google Sheets scripts to our GitHub library.

If you love using Google Sheets for controlling your data now you can use the SERPWoo API and pull in live data from SERPWoo from any of your projects - including Keyword SERP Data!

--

The new API call to the Keyword Volatility metrics is now available for the following sample code languages:
  • C
  • Javascript
  • NodeJS
  • Perl
  • PHP
  • Python
  • Ruby

We're working on the rest, so keep a watch out! And remember...

Check out the newest code: SERPWoo SEO API + Google Sheets = Winning!

CCarter

Staff member
BuSo Pro
Boot Camp
Digital Strategist
Degree
Degree
The 2019 Analysis of SEO for Attorneys

An actionable guide on SEO for attorneys in 2019. What is it taking to rank in Google for the legal industry? We dig in and discover a ton of SEO variables you must improve today to rank the first page if you are in the legal niche.

Checkout the latest blog post: The 2019 Analysis of SEO for Attorneys
Interesting study @CCarter. I agree with you that it's tough to spot any new domains ranking high locally. For this reason, I simply put more focus into my GMB listings and rank them way quicker than the site. For example, one of my lead gen websites is ranked #45 for the main keyword but my GMB sits at #3.

CCarter

Staff member
BuSo Pro
Boot Camp
Digital Strategist
Degree
⚡ Quantum Is Here + Bonus Code

Quantum is here, and we are just getting started with the updates!

New Interface

The new interface concentrates on speed and faster access to more of your data!

If you've been following our journey along at Builder Society you may already know, but the whole interface was rebuilt from the ground up from scratch to answer 2 problem - speed and massive data access.

Lots of data usually means slower interface and or weird user interface and experience. From day #1 we've gotten feed back on what's confusing within SERPWoo, what can be better, and what new features we can bring to create better visuals of your data.

Now Quantum's been built to take advantage of all the data and give you better visualizations of what's really going on within your industry's search results.

Sneak Peak

Instead of spreadsheets and wasting time with CSV files, here is a sneak peak at one of the newest features that will be arriving shortly:

Yes, it's true, it's coming... Being able to create correlation reports and then compare them to figure out what elements Google is determining as being important for ranking in the top #1-3 positions of your keywords based on-page factors of the Top 100... yes it's coming.

All this wasn't possible with the previous V3 interface due to the constraints of the databases and technology, but now... whooaaaaaaaaa!

FaceLift

But first the facelift, the interface has been condensed down to get rid of the excess and streamline understanding your competitors.

The Bonus Codes

Upgrade today (today only!), to any paid plan and you'll receive an 20% keyword capacity: Upgrade

If you already have a paid plan you can also enjoy the one bonus code that's literally all over our blog and sign up page :wink:

We've also got something cooking as a special thank you, For loyal members that have been with us through thick and thin throughout the years! Stay on the look out for that.

Help Us Out

If you see any bugs or anything that seems off, report it please! Quantum was designed with your feedback and your user experience in mind. If you think we can improve upon something we are all ears!

Also let us know what you think! Positive or negative - all feedback helps us improve the experience.

V3 Interface

And yes you can still login to the V3 interface:

Upcoming Updates/Features

Next up is the Report Builder, look for that new feature with brand new PDF reports and streamlined scheduling to come next week! Things are moving at 200 MPHs now!

To the top of the SERPs,
Carter & Jason

CCarter

Staff member
BuSo Pro
Boot Camp
Digital Strategist
Degree
⚡ Customizable Tags + One Day Special

Brand New Feature

One of our most requested feature of all time, customizable tags, is here! Not only can you customize the labels of the tags you can customize the colors of any of your tags even the default ones. And with what's about to come out later with the newest reports - wooooo! Login and visit the Customization Settings Panel

Quick Update

CSV exporting is back online for the SERP View panel, so you can export the search results data and 3rd party metrics again.

Single Project View also has a CSV export, now the dates in those outputted CSV files are in date formats according to your interface's date format selection. (You can change the interface's date format from your "My Account" Panel.)

Upcoming Feature

With the new customizable tags you'll soon have the ability to create killer PDF reports with our new Report Builder launching soon. The Report Builder was re-built from the ground up based off of your feedback and beta tests, so thank you!

Free Concierge Service

Setting up a new tool can be tedious, so we take that tedious work and do it FOR YOU! If you need us to help setup projects/clients for you contact us within the In-App messaging system and we'll go over the details of your projects/clients, your objectives, and setup your projects so you can focus on wins!

Any customer can take advantage of this! While supplies last!

One Day Special

Special:
Upgrade today, today only!, to any paid plan and receive an extra 20% keyword capacity bonus to your keyword capacity: Upgrade

To the top of the SERPs,
Carter & Jason

CCarter

Staff member
BuSo Pro
Boot Camp
Digital Strategist
Degree
SERPWoo's Free Concierge Setup

Hey Woonation!

First thank you all for the love, feedback, and hundreds of compliments! It brings us all joy and happiness when we see people loving something we worked for months on, so the out pour of love and support is appreciated!

The SEO landscape is craze craze at the moment - while the competition is increasing their prices left and right - we're going in the exact opposite direction...

Free Concierge Setup

We've had this unannounced for awhile, and thought that we'd charge for it eventually but we are like - F**K that, let's give it away for free!!!

Give us your spreadsheets or CSV files, and we'll setup your projects for YOU! FREE OF CHARGE!

To take advantage of this just contact us within the In-App messaging system and let us know what we can do to help! (While supplies last!)

New Quantum Interface Facts

- Improved Project Wizard - makes creating project 10x easier, easy to understand help icons and interface.

- Improved Keyword Finder - makes gathering new ideas for keywords 10x easier than before. More keywords less downtime. 57% improvement in speed compared to V3.

- Improved Project View - see more of your data and get a deeper understanding of each project's rankings. Understand your true competitors easier.

- Improved SERP View - No MORE PAGE LOAD! Now when you switch keywords and view ORM mode or change dates the data loads instantaneously. Over 356% faster compared to V3.

- Improved Loading and Login Experience - Over 3000% faster compared to V3.

- Teams and Sharing Feature - Group projects together for teams/clients and then share them with employees/contractors that need access to only those specific projects.

Help Us Out

If you see any bugs or anything that seems off, report it please! Quantum was designed with your feedback and your user experience in mind. If you think we can improve upon something we are all ears!

Also keep letting us know what you think! Positive or negative - all feedback helps us improve the experience. Login to Quantum today!

To the top of the SERPs,
Carter & Jason

CCarter

Staff member
BuSo Pro
Boot Camp
Digital Strategist
Degree
More Powerful Keyword Finder

Hey Weekend Warriors!

All the feedback has been amazing regarding the new interface! Thanks and keep them coming!

We've been working on this one for awhile. We've tested different relevancy algorithms to maximize the resulting keyword suggestions that the keyword finder gives you, and now within Quantum the latest updates have been taken live!

More Powerful Keyword Finder

- Improved Keyword Finder - makes gathering new ideas for keywords 10x easier than before. More keywords less downtime. 57% improvement in speed compared to V3.

- Top 3 Results - To improve relevancy we found that the Top 3 results are better at showcasing grouped keywords that Google thinks are closely related versus just the Top 10. Normally the Top 10 result have about 60-70% of the results changing on a daily basis, but the Top 3 rarely change across the whole spectrum of the SERPs. Using the findings we found within the massive amount of data we gather daily we realized that the Top 3 results paint a more accurate picture of relevancy than any other results. Test it out and let us know what you think!

Help Us Out

Also keep letting us know what you think! Positive or negative - all feedback helps us improve the experience. Login to Quantum today!

To the top of the SERPs,
Carter & Jason

CCarter

Staff member
BuSo Pro
Boot Camp
Digital Strategist
Degree
I Hate Change! Especially A New Interface!

Hey WooNation,

There is something about an update or any change to something I know that irks me, it irks most people. There is some psychological stuff about it I read once somewhere, but still irks me. But sometimes change is good, if it helps get the job done faster.

The new Quantum interface isn't just a facelift, it's a complete re-coding of the way SERPWoo handles data. Here are some of our reasoning behind the update:

Internationalize

In the past special characters from non-latin would get caught or cause glitches or bugs, **cough** Tagging System **cough**. There wasn't a way to keep adding new code on-top of old code without something breaking down the road. So we started from scratch.

Now there are ZERO problems with Japanese, Hebrew, Arabic, and other non-latin characters:

And

It was one of our biggest battles we had, but it's finally over!

New Interface Languages

As some of you saw on our Instagram (https://www.instagram.com/p/BzCRiAOAZoT/) or Twitter (https://twitter.com/SERPWoo/status/1142620773573713921) over the weekend we are hard at work at updating the Quantum interface so it can be translated into different language - SPANISH is up first!

So yeah, changes and updates can feel icky at first, but eventually things getting better over time helps us get you faster results.

Speaking of change, here is a new feature...

Set New Home Screen Feature

One of the top requested features is now available!

Within Quantum we've got a feature that allows you to set any page/panel you desire as your home screen. So when you first login you'll automatically go to the project or SERP View of a particular keyword that you always query first.

To set this up:

Login to Quantum.

2. Navigate to the SERP View or project you would like to set as your home/login.

3. Click on the gear icon in the top right corner:

4. Select "Set this panel as my home":

5. Boom, you are good to go. You can also navigate to your home by selecting "My Home" within the top navigation.

Note: clicking on the SERPWoo logo will always take you to the default Welcome Screen in case you would like to see data that has populated there.

Pricing change?! NO!

One thing that hasn't changed is our pricing! Even as we are pushing our new features and taking the experience to a new level our pricing remains the same as when we launched out of beta. Maybe down the road, but I doubt it. I'm more interested in giving each user more bang for their bucks by delivering an exceptional product. And if we can figure out how to offset costs cause we are smart, that just means no need for price increases.

You know what, change might be good, especially if it brings you a more powerful interface!

Stay tuned, we've got a lot more on the way!

To the top of the SERPs,
Carter & Jason

CCarter

Staff member
BuSo Pro
Boot Camp
Digital Strategist
Degree
SERPWoo Is 5 Years Strong!

5 years... Time flies when you are having fun.

Over 16,000 customers.
1,075 tweets.
5 years.
2 Developers.
1 Instagram post.

And we're just getting warmed up.

We've got a slate of new features to take on the newer competitors on the scene and have some new ideas we've been writing and recording that's going to change the way people think about SEO and online marketing.

It's going to be an exciting year!

However... We wanted to do something really special for the 5 year anniversary of launching SERPWoo... I doubt anymore bonus codes are going to do much, I mean you can literally get a bronze plan with 750 keywords then collect all the SERPWoo bonus codes floating around the internet and jump to 3000 keywords just with some quick Google searches.

Critical Thinking: "So is there or is there not a new bonus code?!?!?!"​

So I was up last night wondering what real value can we add to every customer which is intrinsically harder for our competitors to do.

Honestly, It feels like yesterday we were posting that WickedFire BST (RIP WF) that planted the flag into the SEO realm that we were here.

We've learned a lot, made tons of mistakes, drank un-godly amounts of coffee and caffeine, lots of sleepless Friday, Saturday, & Sunday nights on downed servers, coded millions of lines of code just to delete it all and start from scratch cause "it wasn't good enough" for our customers, you.

The one thing that I've personally taken away from my experience are the hard questions that users would ask that were never related to SERPWoo directly. I believe the most value we added were to people's questions about getting the competitive edge within their industry.

The rare times someone could "wrangle" a phone call meeting out of, which I avoid like dynamite, they would ask about SERPWoo for the first minute, but then we'd spend the next 90 minutes talking about the internals of getting their business to the next level - and I love that! I secretly love helping people without getting paid cause I know that it brings extra value that can't be found anywhere.

And THAT got me thinking...

How do you stand out in the sea that is the internet? Standing out when you've got to compete with an overwhelming amount of information coming at you minute by minute to take up your time AND more importantly also bombarding your audience?

And here is my question to you - what's your one problem that you wish you could solve today that would create exponential growth for your business? Reply to this email or send an In-App message within SERPWoo to us, and me and Jason will answer ALL questions (we are capable of), from our strategic and unique angles. Sometimes just having a different set of eyes on a problem can get you to the "Ah moment" for you and your customer. (The ending result is going to be a spectacular monthly long event that will take the SEO realm by storm!)

And finally THANK YOU ALL for making SERPWoo what it is today! We wouldn't be here without you, your feedback - positive and negative, that helps us grind forward to bring you a better experience and more powerful tool.

I had to pull Jason away from code for a moment cause he's deep in the digital mines on a new feature that's going to change the whole ORM landscape, it's sort of like the missing piece. He wanted to thank all users and Early Adopters that helped us launch off the ground and the affiliates that gave us that initial push!

So again thank you from the bottom of our hearts, I love talking to each and everyone of you!

To the top of the SERPs,
Carter & Jason

CCarter

Staff member
BuSo Pro
Boot Camp
Digital Strategist
Degree
Evolution - CCarter Weekly No. 3

Websites Are Dead.

I know a portion of the audience is not going to like this, good. It's not for them. They'll be gone, with their market shares shrinking day by day, week by week - Year Over Year traffic and profits dwindling and then poof, nada. However the ones that get IT, at least you'll have a chance. We're not all going to make it.

Let's take a step back for a moment as marketers, think about your own internet usage on a daily basis. Most people consume the internet or media through their phones, over 50% of internet traffic is now mobile devices. Internet usage is going up and will continue to go up, but people aren't hanging around in the Safari web browser.

The internet has evolved, the audience has evolved and is on the internet more than ever, yet your website traffic hasn't spiked like the NEW internet. As SEOs we need to evolve with them.

Continue reading: Evolution - CCarter Weekly No. 3

To the top of the SERPs,
Carter & Jason

CCarter

Staff member
BuSo Pro
Boot Camp
Digital Strategist
Degree
SERPWoo's PDF Report Builder Is Live! (+Bonus Code)

Hey WooNation!

Finally after weeks of extra coding it's time!

You can now schedule PDF Reports for your SEO projects to send to your clients. You can send reports weekly, monthly, on a specific day, or even daily (not really recommending IMO).

The PDF's colors are customizable to your client's brand colors. You can add your client's logo, add special notes, and even show a map location if the project has a locality attached to it.

Later on this week the much anticipated Online Reputation Report will be taken live within the Report Builder - soon your tagged domains/urls and keywords will have the internet's first ever automated report that actually looks good!

Whitelabeling Included

We provide a whitelabeling domain for premium users to send the emails out from as well as a reply-to capability so when your client replies to the email it'll go to you.

Schedule Your First Report

Bonus Code

The Quantum welcome screen's bonus code for the Get Started Checklist is now enabled! Go ahead and claim that bonus code now!

To the top of the SERPs,
Carter & Jason

CCarter

Staff member
BuSo Pro
Boot Camp
Digital Strategist
Degree
Scheduling A PDF Report is now easier with SERPWoo's new Report Builder

Setting A Schedule

After you have created a new report, customized it with your client's brand colors, and inputted the person(s) you want the emailed PDF to go to - head over to the "Schedule" Tab to set up the days your PDF report will go out.

First select the "Start Date" - this is the day the report is scheduled to start. This is important since the frequency of the reports will start with the start date.

As an example if you want reports going out weekly on Mondays then schedule the report to start on the Monday coming up and set the "Frequency" to "Weekly".

When SERPWoo has processed 100% of your ranking data on that Monday it will then send out your PDF Report to your client.

There is no specific time guarantee since SERPWoo re-confirms SERP crawls when we find new updated rankings, meaning:

First SERPWoo crawls the Google results of a keyword in the morning, then a little later that day, and if we found significant organic changes between the original two results, the system may decide to re-crawl that keyword multiple more times that day to find the most consistent result.

Once we are confident the result is one where 90% of users querying that keyword see those results we will mark the keyword as "done" for the day. Only when all your keywords in a project are "done" will the PDF report go out.

Going back to the above Monday example, if you need your report to be in your client's inbox Monday morning, I suggest scheduling the report to start off on Sunday instead. That way Monday morning the report will be there in their email inbox with data up-to Sunday night completely processed for that project.

I also suggest adding your own email to the list of email recipients so you know exactly when a report went out and also have the most up to date report that your client is looking at, since they may want to discuss the latest updates.

Frequency

You can schedule reports to go out One-Time (only once), Daily, Weekly, Every 2 weeks, or every 4 weeks.

Specific Day of The Month

If you would like your report to go out every "15th" of each month use the "Custom" option within the Schedule Tab then select "Every 15th". The system will then wait till the next 15th of the month to send out the PDF report.

The end result is a beautiful PDF Report that gives you the professional look.

Start testing the new Report Builder now: SERPWoo Login

To the top of the SERPs,
Carter & Jason