Software SERPWoo - SERP Omnipresence - 20% Bonus

CCarter

If they cease to believe in u, do u even exist?
Staff member
BuSo Pro
Boot Camp
Digital Strategist
Degree
Does anyone happen to know if there's way to save a set of filters within serpwoo
I believe you are asking about saving filters within Keyword Finder - at the moment no there isn't a way, but I like that idea, so I'll see what I can do to implement that.

Degree
I believe you are asking about saving filters within Keyword Finder - at the moment no there isn't a way, but I like that idea, so I'll see what I can do to implement that.
10-4! And if possible, an easy way to sort by organic competition (not definitive, just to sort/set a hierarchy for lay-me-down keywords when looking at large groups/subsets), to avoid having to export from semrush, hand sort, then import to kwfinder or serpstat for comparison.

Thanks for being receptive and listening... seems to be a lost art with most of these saas companies. (actual real world experience: buys serpstat appsumo deal > purchase api doesn't sync > serpstat says contact appsump > appsumo says contact serpstat > live chat can't help. #rufuckingsrsguys?)

Last edited:
Degree
@CCarter You've been away for a while on Twitter.. Makes me sad. Anyway, I've been a member of BuSo since it started.. To get to the point, I got a blockchain developer position and I am trying to convince my boss to get SERPWoo. What points should I shill him on to say your product is better than ahrefs or semrush or any of the other ones?

I would not be using this to have multiple clients. I'm not making an SEO business. I am just wanting to bring my companies 2 sites to the top.

CCarter

Staff member
BuSo Pro
Boot Camp
Digital Strategist
Degree
What points should I shill him on to say your product is better than ahrefs or semrush or any of the other ones?
We don't really compete with Ahrefs or SEMRush. We are mainly a research tool for SEOs and ORMs that need a deeper understanding of the SERPs. I hate to say this but unless you are an SEO professional or have an idea of what you want to go after it's probably not a good idea to try to sell your boss on SERPWoo - especially if you have never used it.

We do have some new features coming out that should make it A LOT easier for newbies to transition to Experts in SEO and ORM that could benefit you in the future. However if you are familiar with Ahrefs or SEMRush then you should go with those tools until you get more familiar with SERPWoo's power and capabilities. SERPWoo is for deep analysis and domination of a niche - but you have to have an action plan before hand.

It's like having a Spaceship and not knowing how to fly it or what planet or solar system you want to visit...

You gotta be ready...

turbin3

BuSo Pro
Degree
Carter is being modest, so allow me to interject for a bit.

Tools like Ahrefs and Semrush are nice. I use the later, and it's great for what it does. At the end of the day, however, those tools are the "What". SERPWoo is the "Why".

Knowing what to do is half the battle. Certainly, that can take a person quite far, if applied consistently.

The battle is logarithmic though, and often so is the potential effect on ROI. Understanding the Why can pay dividends. This is why I consider SERPWoo to be mandatory for my own endeavors.

For example, say you're in a volatile niche. Competitors popping in and out of the first page every single day. What about the ones 5 pages back, that fired up some new marketing campaigns, and are now rocketing right towards your spot? How will you see them? How will you be able to understand how they did it? Maybe they got a viral social win? Maybe they bought an aged domain with a link profile?

Let's take the flip side of that. Maybe you're finally on page 1 and everything is great. Then a site comes out of nowhere and overtakes you by a spot or two. The boss FREAKS. They're ready to have you do anything and everything to fix it like ASAP!

Many an SEO has caved to that pressure, reacted hastily, and suffered the consequences. Like making a change that knocks you off the first page.

Now ask yourself a question? Was this competitor just a fluke? What if they went aggressive, got a quick win, but within a few hours or a day they get smacked back down? Making that hasty change may have been for nothing, and now you're worse off regardless. It's important being able to tell who has "staying power" in a niche versus the ones playing games that aren't going to last.

The point is, understanding why someone achieved a win makes it that much easier to replicate for yourself. It also makes it easier to make the right decisions at the right time.

eliquid

SERPWoo
Digital Strategist
Degree
How To Hire Your Next Digital Marketer

I've been working on something special for you these last few days.

Have you ever thought about if you are hiring the right people to build your digital marketing team?

Maybe you are just looking to hire a freelancer, or a full-on agency?

Hopefully, you haven't hired the wrong people already.
In our newest blog post, I go into what I've learned the last 2 decades about hiring and firing for our industry.

Things like:

• What to listen for in interviews
  • Why the amount of work they do, doesn't really matter
  • How shady agencies hire and place the wrong people on your projects

You'll want to check out this post if you are looking to hire in 2018.

Let us know your thoughts in the comments!

To the top of the SERPs,
Jason & Carter

eliquid

SERPWoo
Digital Strategist
Degree
How I use Serpwoo.com To Manage Online Reputation Clients

Several weeks ago I sent out a survey asking for any and all questions you might have that pertain to online reputation management.

You know, the things that keep you up all night like:

• What is the best way to build links to positive properties these days?
  • How to best handle that one really bad review?
  • How much can I make doing ORM?
  • Are certain publications unrealistic to dislodge in the SERPs?

ORM expert Richart Ruddie goes into detail about those ( and more ) questions from the survey and shows us how he uses SERPWoo to manage all his online reputation clients.

You'll want to check out the newest blog post to get the answers we all were wanting to know about online reputation management.

Let us know your thoughts in the comments!

To the top of the SERPs,
Jason & Carter

CCarter

Staff member
BuSo Pro
Boot Camp
Digital Strategist
Degree
How To Find New SEO Clients

Hello WooNation!

I've been working on some awesome videos for you the past week.

Would you like to know how to find new SEO clients for your business?

If so, I've got a quick 19-minute video just for you.

I walk you through EXACTLY how I find new clients using SERPWoo for an SEO business and I even show you a live example of how I found the contact information for a potential client that I could cold email or phone call!

This is all available on our Youtube channel, so when you click the video below you will be redirected there to watch the video.

Click the video above or just follow along with this link.

To the top of the SERPs,
Jason & Carter

P.S. Did you know paid users get exclusive bonus training guides each month? Your first 180 days we send out in-depth guides on content building, client sales techniques, SEO, and more. Just another benefit to being a paid member.

eliquid

SERPWoo
Digital Strategist
Degree
Hello WooNation!

I've got another awesome video for you this week.

Have you ever wasted time building sites for keywords that were just too hard to rank for?

or

Have you ever landed a client that wanted SEO but you didn't realize how difficult it was to rank them, and didn't know what to accurately charge them for such work?

If so, I've got a quick 40-minute video just for you.

I walk you through EXACTLY how I gauge keywords, SERPs, and niches before I build using SERPWoo. I basically get to cherry pick what I want to build based on finding keywords I know 110% I can rank for.

It's all done live in 1 recording so you see everything I do with no "secret sauce" taken out.
This is all available on our Youtube channel, so when you click the video below you will be redirected there to watch the video.

Click the video above or just follow along with this link.

To the top of the SERPs,
Jason & Carter

CCarter

Staff member
BuSo Pro
Boot Camp
Digital Strategist
Degree
New SERPWoo Video - Algorithm Changes Or Bad SEO?

Hello Woonation,

We've lined up another really great video for you.

Have you ever notice your rankings shift, and then think to yourself:

• Is this an algorithm shift?
  • Could I be getting penalized?
  • Did someone just do negative SEO against me?
  • Could this just be "normal" fluctuations?

If so, I've got a quick 12-minute video just for you.

I take you along a journey in how I answer these questions for my own niches because I had those same questions for my sites.

Sometimes it just nags me to know what's going on in MY SERPs. What's really going on with the keywords and niches that impact me?

This is why I created SERPWoo years ago as the first and original SERP tracking tool for serious digital marketers.

Check out the video below in how I answer these questions and use SERPWoo to find out.

To the top of the SERPs,
Jason & Carter

P.S. Did you know paid users get exclusive bonus training guides each month? Your first 180 days we send out in-depth guides on content building, client sales techniques, SEO, and more. Just another benefit to being a paid member.

Degree
I don't know why I resisted this tool for so long. Stupid of me really.

However, Carter's openness to improvements several months back, without even being a large customer, sold me.

Kudos in many ways, job well done, excellent tool that eliminates much speculation when naive/emotional seo questions get the best of you, and the service is top notch.

It's not very often that I change my tune on something, just thought I would drop in and say, excellent job guys, you've done some great work here.

eliquid

SERPWoo
Digital Strategist
Degree
Haven't sent this out to the WooNation yet, but thought I would let you watch it first.

Beating Your SEO Competitors - Catching Them Before They Rank & ORM Issues

Steve Brownlie

Building Links
BuSo Pro
Digital Strategist
Degree
Wrote out this post today on Quora

Hacking Quora For SEO Strategy & Growth

Ride along as I show you what I did to recover rankings from #20 on the 2nd page, to 3rd of the 1st page by just using Quora for link building.
Great stuff as usual - thanks! Will be keeping an eye out for the emailed advanced tactics for sure after this teaser!

Steve

BuSo Pro
Degree
Wrote out this post today on Quora

Hacking Quora For SEO Strategy & Growth

Ride along as I show you what I did to recover rankings from #20 on the 2nd page, to 3rd of the 1st page by just using Quora for link building.

Great post.
I can certainly see the benefits this brings in terms of direct traffic, and perhaps increased brand awareness and therefor increased branded searches, but im intrigued how this is helping with your SEO efforts.

As far as i can tell, all user generated links on Quora are no follow right?

eliquid

SERPWoo
Digital Strategist
Degree
Tbh yeah I do, but I haven't personally tested it for years, so I guess I need to give it a try and see. Thanks
LOL, that was a good answer. I like honest people.

The results are there.

About the best thing I can tell people is, nothing ever stays the same. And I mean that for everything.

Example:
  1. "Read my lips, no new taxes" - Famous line from President George H Bush. Said one year, but the next taxes were raised. ( abet on the old taxes ). Things were done and said at one time period, but changed later on when no one was thinking/looking

2. Someone might marry their wife and say they will never cheat, always be together, make their vows until death, etc. 5 years later they've cheated and got a divorce.
Noticed how meta tags use to be all the rage ( if you were in SEO in the early days ) and then search engines made them basically useless and spread that info out there that meta keywords and titles and descriptions are worthless?

Now everyone drinks that kool-aid and its "none" to most in the industry that meta anything is worthless. How many people you think test that now? Prob none in the grand scheme of things.

But wouldn't it be crazy if sometime in the last 5 years that became untrue? On purpose or by accident?

Maybe Google has tweaked their algo so much in the last few years, meta tags do count for something now. Maybe they relaxed that restriction on purpose since no one is abusing it now. When don't get the "hey we undid this" info, so we won't know unless we are still testing.

Just always be mindful, what's said or expected in one time frame doesn't always equal continuous forever ongoing same thing.

That's prob the best SEO advice I could give someone.

becool

BuSo Pro
Degree
I am late to the game on this one, but I wanted to quickly chime in on my SERPWoo experience. It's a solid tool. Upgrading my account (from the free version) has been on my list for some time and I just got around to doing it yesterday. It's fantastic and fills a void AHREFs hasn't been able to fill for me.

CCarter

Staff member
BuSo Pro
Boot Camp
Digital Strategist
Degree
I would like to invite you to beta test out SERPWoo's new interface: Quantum.

The future of SERPWoo is very ambitious. Quantum is the first step in a series of evolutions of understanding the search engine results pages. The next phase of Quantum will concentrate on solidifying the online reputation management (ORM) aspect of SERPWoo for users that need a faster way of understanding their data.

We've grown a lot since we've launched. Today we help small, medium, and large size companies that need a competitive advantage within the SERPs. We even ended up representing some big brands at one-point in our journey to be the ultimate SERP analysis tool.

We've failed a lot, we've learned a lot, we've been exposed to new ways of thinking, and have found surprising A LOT of weird quirks in Google's algo. One example that some in the SEO industry are still in dis-belief is the Domain Age matters scenario. SERPWoo was the only tool to combine WHOIS data with real-time SERP view of the top 20 positions to come to an interesting conclusion - which no one has been able to dis-prove with counter evidence in almost a year since it's publishing.

That's what being on the cutting-edge means - being at the forefront and not being afraid to make mistakes, expose hard truths, and dig deeper than what the competitors are willing to do. It's what has led to a number of competitors copying our ideas and innovations, down to even copying blog posts.

Now with the Quantum platform we are able to deliver data FASTER, more abundantly than ever, and more organized and refined so users can comprehend their SEO and ORM campaigns.

Over the course of the next several weeks during the beta we'll be bringing new features online, re-launching others like a new tagging system, new notes system, and bringing back some of the oldies but goodies that have been highly requested.

Thanks to your feedback with the original beta of scheduled reports we'll soon be launching a full features scheduled reporting system that has all the improvements you guy/gals wanted!

THANK YOU for all the feedback!

Fair Warning - this is a beta - Quantum is an ambitious undertaking in terms of processing power, speed, and data analysis. Quantum was recoded from the ground up for speed and functionality. Quantum is A LOT Faster - V3 was fast, but this is a whole new level of speed - you'll notice that the second you login. There will be bugs - so send us in any bugs, or errors you see and we'll reward you accordingly as always!

I want to note that some functionalities are striped away or not available like CSV exports or scheduled reports - those will be coming online shortly!

Login to Quantum Beta now, and let us know what you think!

To the top of the SERPs,
Carter & Jason

darkzerothree

DunkelNullDrei
Degree
The new quantum looks really good.
No real description of the plans though.

One example - copper "no unlimited keyword lists" - does this mean "limited" as in 20? or "none" ?

CCarter

Staff member
BuSo Pro
Boot Camp
Digital Strategist
Degree
The new quantum looks really good.
No real description of the plans though.

One example - copper "no unlimited keyword lists" - does this mean "limited" as in 20? or "none" ?
Copper actually is going to be disabled soon. It was only turned back on for a little while as a test. Copper doesn’t have the option of using the Keyword Finder (it never did and was a discontinued plan) - so there is no way to create “keyword lists”.

We’ll work on re-labeling that page since I can see where the confusion might occur. Thank for your feedback.

becool

BuSo Pro
Degree
Excellent work, people. Quantum is extremely responsive/quick. Frankly, I don't have any complaints with the earlier iteration's speed, but the revamped version is significantly quicker.

I'll also second what @darkzerothree mentioned above regarding the aesthetics of the new interface. It looks good.