SERPWoo - SERP Omnipresence - 20% Bonus

CCarter

If they cease to believe in u, do u even exist?
Staff member
BuSo Pro
Boot Camp
Digital Strategist
Degree

Our SERPWoo Newsletter was sent earlier this afternoon with details of v3 and the future of SERPWoo. Check it out in your inbox!

As well another Important new announcement - 15 New Countries And 9 New Languages have been added!

New Regions Additions:
1. Austria - (Google.at)
2. Greece - (Google.gr)
3. Hong Kong - (Google.com.hk)

4. Hungary - (Google.hu)
5. Indonesia - (Google.co.id)
6. Israel - (Google.il)

7. Japan - (Google.co.jp)
8. Kenya - (Google.co.ke)
9. Lithuania - (Google.lt)

10. Paraguay - (Google.com.py)
11. Romania - (Google.ro)
12. Russia - (Google.ru)

13. Sri Lanka - (Google.lk)
14. South Korea - (Google.co.kr)
15. United Arab Emirates - (Google.ae)

New Languages Added:
1. Arabic
2. Greek
3. Hebrew
4. Hungarian
5. Indonesian
6. Japanese
7. Lithuanian
8. Romanian
9. Russian
10. Swahili

Last edited:

CCarter

Staff member
BuSo Pro
Boot Camp
Digital Strategist
Degree
Expert Blog Post: A Business Owner's Crash Course in Local SEO

Lets say you're a small business, a two man operation based out of that one city Bugs Bunny should have taken a left at and you're looking for more houses to tent for "pest control". It's time to expand and you want to crush it online or maybe you are just "asking for a friend".

Mike Arce CEO of Loud Rumors came through to start off this next round of expert authors. He gives some insight into how business owners can take the DIY approach, check it out: Crash Course in Local SEO

CCarter

Staff member
BuSo Pro
Boot Camp
Digital Strategist
Degree
New Expert Blog Post:
Google TagManager - Adding Schema Markup - The Non-Developer Guide

Zack Hayes drops by SERPWoo to talk about Google Tag Manager and it's many potential uses - one of them being our favorite subject here - schema markups!

This post officially goes live tomorrow, but Here at BuSo you can get early access to it, since Zack is a builder. Check it out: Google TagManager - Adding Schema Markup

Phenom

Wu-Tang Spam
BuSo Pro
Digital Strategist
Degree
Thanks for the shoutout, hope this helps some people out!

New Expert Blog Post:
Google TagManager - Adding Schema Markup - The Non-Developer Guide

Zack Hayes drops by SERPWoo to talk about Google Tag Manager and it's many potential uses - one of them being our favorite subject here - schema markups!

This post officially goes live tomorrow, but Here at BuSo you can get early access to it, since Zack is a builder. Check it out: Google TagManager - Adding Schema Markup

CCarter

Staff member
BuSo Pro
Boot Camp
Digital Strategist
Degree
Expert Blog Post:
Who Wants A Free DoFollow DA 100 Link Right From Google?

I think we may have crossed the line this time... And I like it.

Fresh off of one of our top guestpost to date at SERPWoo, 35 Sites Which Increase Your Domain's Trust, Maher is back and this time... maybe he's revealed a bit too much. Normally the course of events go that the deep SEO underground know about techniques and loopholes long before the masses do, but this time, Maher is revealing a technique that's working right now and guaranteed to boost your domain's authority from one of the most respected domains in Google's eyes - Google.com.

I won't keep you waiting any further, check out the blogpost that's sure to cause a stir: Who Wants A Free DoFollow DA 100 Link Right From Google?

turbin3

BuSo Pro
Digital Strategist
Degree

CCarter

Staff member
BuSo Pro
Boot Camp
Digital Strategist
Degree
Happy Thanksgiving!

I'm looking for some folks who want to help out with some quick interface testing... I'm dropping it here before I go to the main userbase. It's almost time for the v3 countdown.

As always, we'll continue bringing you UN-interrupted high quality service, without inflated prices, cause if our competitors can afford a 70% discount... makes you wonder about their pricing model.

As always, PM me if you need anything!

Phenom

Wu-Tang Spam
BuSo Pro
Digital Strategist
Degree
As someone who was lucky enough to get a v3 invite, all I have to say is:

SHIT IS FAST!

CCarter

Staff member
BuSo Pro
Boot Camp
Digital Strategist
Degree
Expert Blog Post:
Questions To Ask During A Website Redesign

We've all been there or know people that have been through it. Red Flags that weren't addressed during a website creation. Online businesses all need an online presence, heck even brick and mortar businesses are dead in the water without a website. In order to round out our SERPWoo experts I decided to venture across the pond to Canada and seek out one of the top web design agencies in the business, RedStamp.ca, and asked Kelso Kennedy, Co-Founder, to give us some questions new website owners should ask their designer/design team to get the most out of their online presence.

If you know family, friends, or colleagues looking to get a website redesign or even a brand new website and are shopping around for qualified designers read this guide and then forward it to them to help in their venture into the digital mines. We all know getting things done right the first time are less headaches then doing them multiple times over, and Kelso explains how you can avoid this altogether by knowing what to look for and red flags. Check it out: https://www.serpwoo.com/blog/experts/questions-to-ask-when-redesigning-a-website/

CCarter

Staff member
BuSo Pro
Boot Camp
Digital Strategist
Degree
Thanks for the mention Aledya Solis in this Search Engine Land article about Mobile Web and App Optimization Strategy!

--

Wonder what SERPWoo's been upto? Putting the finishing touches so we can launch the beta of v3 within 2 weeks that's what!

Easy project modifications and views are coming! You'll be able to hide projects too!

This is just the tip of the iceberg of what's coming to Beta Users soon! Stay tuned cause we are pulling all-nighters until the launch!

We're just getting warmed up!!

turbin3

BuSo Pro
Digital Strategist
Degree
v3 = Ranking Inception

It's charts within charts man. The speed. The visualizations. You better get you some!

It makes me laugh how many ranking/digital marketing SAAS platforms out there, with $3-10k+ monthly MINIMUM prices, don't even deliver most of this data. They're really gonna have to start stepping up their game and not offering such lackluster products.

I remember one company trying to get my team signed up last year. I believe they started at ~$5k/mth, and are a very well-known enterprise-level digital marketing platform. After a demo and seeing their capabilities on the keyword/ranking side, I broke the news to them that we were already using a solution that provided us more data, more effectively....and for $100/mth. LOL at the attempt to drop their price a couple hundred bucks, as if they even had a chance.

*cough* Still eagerly awaiting an API. *cough* :wink:

Phenom

Wu-Tang Spam
BuSo Pro
Digital Strategist
Degree
Yo, just wanted to come in and say I have been messing with v3 for a little bit now using some of the various upgrades at our agency.
This update is no joke, the speed alone will give you an erection lasting longer than 4-6 hours.
So have that doctor on speed dial.

Well done @eliquid and @CCarter - Y'all have a winner.

Potatoe

BuSo Pro
Degree
I'm blown away by the v3 update, they're killing it. I have no idea how these guys are able to keep making this thing better with frequent updates, yet I can still submit a minor support ticket and get a response from one of the founders almost immediately. Meanwhile I've had an account with a much more basic rank tracker that hasn't gotten a single improvement in the 3+ years I've been using it, and it takes at least a few days to get any kind of response.

It's like every time SERPWoo comes out with a new update, I can cancel another seo saas subscription because SERPWoo is slowly replacing everything else in my toolbox. Last time around it was the keyword finder, and now with the facelift to the quick glance screen I can officially lay my other rank tracking account to rest because v3 makes it faster and easier to find the stuff I need to see.

This new version just feels a lot more mature, like a lot of trial and feedback has been taken into account, and the structure of everything is just really intuitive. In the previous version, everything was there for you to see but sometimes it would take a minute to find it, but v3 feels like everything is here, exactly where I'd expect it to be.

eliquid

SERPWoo
Digital Strategist
Degree
All of you all have @CCarter to thank for V3.

He wanted an upgrade, I said no, but he did it anyways.

He slaved over it like a fat kid trying to bake a cake. Many times I was worried he would jump out of a window trying to complete it. We both lost track of time as the matrix folded between us and in us multiple times that we came in and out of inception like infants falling out of the universal womb.

I had to drive 24 hours to Miami just to deal with CCarter, no joke. It took 2 car rental, trips to the airport, several stops at Florida rest centers for free OJ and about $12 in toll both fees ( one way ). I even had to extend my stay an extra 2 days at the last minute.

After a quick lesson in having to learn Spanish, a double Amaretto on the rocks, and crab dip by the ocean... I limped back to my hotel room with a leg that was "pins and needles" asleep. All in all, we scored a new milestone in the business that comes from V3.

I also had just came out of a 15+ SQL servers comma a few days ago and now it looks like I am having to induce myself back into that jacobs ladder to keep up with the demand from the data that will spawn from V3 alone in the next few weeks..... so I'll be heading back to the servers and SQL and more fun with IPs.

Whats the lesson here in all this?

I'd do it all over again because SERPWoo kicks so much ass that we almost look like Chuck Norris doing a flying roundhouse to our competitors face. Pretty much 100% of it going to CCarter.

built

Gotta get it before its too late
BuSo Pro
Boot Camp
Degree
@CCarter Question: Whats the maintenance mode? and does it effect anything?

CCarter

Staff member
BuSo Pro
Boot Camp
Digital Strategist
Degree
@CCarter Question: Whats the maintenance mode? and does it effect anything?
Maintenance Mode means something that run normally are "slowed down" or "paused" completely. An example is Quick Glance might seem frozen at the moment since it's may not be paused in maintenance mode. The complete interface is always working as long as it's accessible to users by logging. If the system is globally disabled from logins they we are working on something massive or doing some upgrades, but we mostly reserve those for weekends and very late at night, 22:00H - 2:00H stuff.

Maintenance mode during day times is rare, but it does happen as we move things over and have to improve underlying live code but don't want to kick users offline cause they really don't need to be offline for what we are working on. If you can't login, then that means what we are working on/updating requires ALL users to be offline, but those types of stuff are reserved for late nights on weekends in order to minimize interruption to users.

CCarter

Staff member
BuSo Pro
Boot Camp
Digital Strategist
Degree
New Project Notification Tab

You can now view a project's individual notifications making things a bit more organized for you. We implemented a Notifications Tab in the Project View a moment ago:

--

As well, we implemented a secret quick way to navigate to a particular project:

--

There have been a ton more updates to v3, like table sorting, but we'll save them for the newsletter.

built

Gotta get it before its too late
BuSo Pro
Boot Camp
Degree
@CCarter Do you accept paypal? I don't think I saw the option, I had to remove my credit card because it charges double due to my exchange rates etc (Bank related stuff)

CCarter

Staff member
BuSo Pro
Boot Camp
Digital Strategist
Degree
@CCarter Do you accept paypal? I don't think I saw the option, I had to remove my credit card because it charges double due to my exchange rates etc (Bank related stuff)
Unfortunately we do not accept paypal due to headaches in the past and it's a smoother operation going direct. We are currently utilizing Stripe which I've continued to be a huge fan of. I'm sorry about that.

--
Chat With SERPWoo Staff

I didn't mention this but SERPWoo installed Intercom within the members area. So if you have any questions, comments, feedback, or simply want to chat about SEO - if we're online we'll hit you back as soon as we can. Simple hit the icon in the lower right of your screen from within the application and a chat window will popup where you can ask us questions:

--

More updates inbound...

CCarter

Staff member
BuSo Pro
Boot Camp
Digital Strategist
Degree
Bonus Codes System Implemented

Look for the email newsletter coming out tomorrow if you need some hints for this easter egg. :wink:

CCarter

Staff member
BuSo Pro
Boot Camp
Digital Strategist
Degree

Alright weekend warriors it's time for some easter egg hunting. We just implemented our new bonus code system (aka promotion code) within the v3 interface and I want to test it out, so why not give a bonus to EVERYONE that's got an account? (even free accounts).

But I just can't give you the bonus code, that wouldn't be fun. Time for an easter egg hunt, I'll make it easy for everyone, this easter egg has been almost a year in the making. When you figure it out just login to v3, https://www.serpwoo.com/v3/#buso, and then go to the "My Account" Panel and input the bonus code if you can guess it by the two hints below. Please try to keep the easter egg code a secret for the fun of it! :wink:

--

Hint #1: We did a series here called Expert Posts, which we'll be continuing shortly, but if you read or looked closely ALL of the expert post have something in common - something odd and/or peculiar... To take a look at every expert post and figure out the bonus code check out the category section: https://www.serpwoo.com/blog/experts/#buso

Hint #2: Konami.

Some people say that this easter egg may double your keyword capacity or enable certain features... I can't confirm or deny this... Depending on your account level you'll get different things, but definitely let us know within the internal messaging system what happened and how you figured it out.

Happy easter egg hunting!

By the way - the easter egg bonus code expires on Tuesday 11:59pm EST (23:59:00) - no exceptions! (skyping Jason and begging him for the code won't work)

Also, there might be more bonus codes hidden throughout the internet.

To The Top of The SERPs,
Carter and Jason