SERPWoo - SERP Omnipresence - 20% Bonus

CCarter

If they cease to believe in u, do u even exist?
Staff member
BuSo Pro
Boot Camp
Digital Strategist
Degree
I LOVE SerpWoo... I think it's amazing. I have a question though.

For the past week or so, I've been trying to use the SERP Sightings section to find stuff for YouTube, but everytime I try, it loads forever and then just sends me to an error page. Is this happening for everyone or is it just me?
Yes that's a major problem that we are addressing immediately at the moment. YouTube's data is so massive and the growth is still increasing that it's started to create bottlenecks - all of the top 15 major sites of the internet are also doing it as well. I'm looking to create a caching system to deal with this exact problem. As soon as I have a solution I'll update you right away.

CCarter

Staff member
BuSo Pro
Boot Camp
Digital Strategist
Degree
Brand New Layout for 3rd party data

(The 3rd party data underneath main interface line chart for your keyword on your dashboard). We moved the outbound links to archive.org, Openlinkprofiler, URLFind, WHOIS look up, BuiltWith, and MoonSearch closer to the URL and Title of the page for ease of use.

As always each 3rd party metrics links straight to the corresponding 3rd party for that URL, so it's a simple one-click link to continue researching at Majestic, Alexa, Ahrefs, Moz, and any additional options we implement in the future.

As well you have easier one-click options to SERP Sightings and can even visit the URL you are researching as if you are right in the SERPs - check it out:

Visit SERPWoo and Create A Free Account Today!

Last edited:

CCarter

Staff member
BuSo Pro
Boot Camp
Digital Strategist
Degree
New ORM Tag Editor

Yesterday we launches a new ORM Tag Editor to make tagging URLs positive or negative easier:

Last edited:

CCarter

Staff member
BuSo Pro
Boot Camp
Digital Strategist
Degree
Brand New Global TLD Distribution Data

Alright so would you love to know what domains TLDs work best within a region? We now have a page dedicated to the distribution of the TLDs within the Top 30 search engine positions (pages 1-3) globally and by country. This page is updated frequently, but it's the first ever breakdown of what's going on in the top SERPs, go ahead and check it out and let me know what you think!

Click Here To View More In-depth Data

turbin3

BuSo Pro
Digital Strategist
Degree
Dude, that sig pic is classic. LOL

Degree
Hi @CCarter I'm going nuts looking for the lists of parasites and/or citations sources that I think used to be available in serpwoo. Are those still there somewhere and if so where? Or was that phased out? I'm working on a new client at the moment and trying to get some good backlink sources together for them.

CCarter

Staff member
BuSo Pro
Boot Camp
Digital Strategist
Degree
Brand New Feature - SERP Compare:

Go ahead and input upto 5 domains and compare their stats head to head. We display WHOIS, Alexa, Moz DA/PA, Moz Links, Moz External Links, Majestic TF/CF, Majestic Backlinks, Majestic Referring Domain, Ahrefs [Backlinks, Referring Pages, Pages, Text Links, Image LInks, Sitewide, Non-Sitewide, No Follow, DoFollow, Redirect, Canonical, GOV, EDU, Html Page, Links - internal and external, Referring Domain, Referring C Class, Referring IPs, and Linked Root Domain], as well as social signals including Google+, Facebook [Comments, Likes, Shares, and Total], Twitter, and Linkedin Metrics. Have Fun!:

Click Here To Claim Your Extra 20% Keyword Bump ASAP!!
(once the limited time offer is over, it's over.)​

CCarter

Staff member
BuSo Pro
Boot Camp
Digital Strategist
Degree
Brand New Learning Center is Live!!

We've officially launched the learning center with new guides and tutorials to help customers understand how to control SERPWoo and some tips and tricks we utilize to get the most out of it. Check it out and let me know what you think: Learning Center

CCarter

Staff member
BuSo Pro
Boot Camp
Digital Strategist
Degree
New Blog Post Series: Getting Into The Knowledge Graph - 101

If you are ready to take your brand to the next level in the SERPs, obtaining a qualified Knowledge Graph for your brand name is the next logical step. This is no easy task. Like any kind of SERP movement, changes sometimes take days, weeks or even months to happen depending on the authority of your branded keywords. (Continue Reading...)

CCarter

Staff member
BuSo Pro
Boot Camp
Digital Strategist
Degree
New Blog Post: Monthly ORM Reporting

For ORM (Online Reputation Management), when talking with clients they usually have very specific points they want to know about their campaign:

- Is my reputation improving?
- Has my reputation been mostly positive or negative over the past month?
- How are negative webpages performing this month across my tracked keywords?
- How are earned and owned assets performing across my tracked keywords?

Chris does a great job of creating custom reports that answer these questions, and more. Check it out: Monthly ORM Reporting

CCarter

Staff member
BuSo Pro
Boot Camp
Digital Strategist
Degree
New Expert Post: How to Dominate Local Search Results with Smart Content (Tips & Techniques) by @stackcash

People consistently downplay the true value of content when it comes to ranking their sites. Link building is the sexy side of SEO, so most marketers spend the majority of their time focusing on getting the most powerful links in the least amount of time.

What if I told you that you can significantly decrease the amount of time you spend link building just by planning your content intelligently? Learn More: How to Dominate Local Search Results with Smart Content (Tips & Techniques)

CCarter

Staff member
BuSo Pro
Boot Camp
Digital Strategist
Degree
New Expert Post: Top eCommerce Rich Snippets Every Store Needs

Staying within my latest theme of microdata and rich snippets I wanted to touch upon the necessary microdata for eCommerce sites, so we got Sergio Aicardi to stop by and showcase the top ones with coding examples and links to more in-depth explanations - they include:
  • Snippets for Limited-Time Offers
  • Product Name and & Prices
  • Review an Ratings
  • Product Availability (we accidentally got this implemented for this page within the SERPs, it's been fixed, but we got screenshots of it, lol)
  • Images and Videos
  • Google Shopping (Merchant Center) inclusion
Let me know what you think and if you have any questions with implementation I'm more then happy to help out by answering any questions! Top eCommerce Rich Snippets Every Store Needs

CCarter

Staff member
BuSo Pro
Boot Camp
Digital Strategist
Degree
New Expert Post: 35 Sites Which Increase Your Domain's Trust

TrustRank is Important, especially if you can get links from sites that are 0 removed from seed sites or just 1 removed. We've put together a visually pleasant post listing the top 35 sites we utilized to boost trust, and have some tips on getting fresh linkjuice from inherently trusted domains and working off of their authority.

Check out the post and let me know what you think: 35 Sites Which Increase Your Domain's Trust

CCarter

Staff member
BuSo Pro
Boot Camp
Digital Strategist
Degree
Incoming SERPWoo Webinar: Gael Breton From Authority Hacker stops by

Thank you all for the webinar questions so far! Some of these are pretty funny, but I cannot confirm or deny [redacted] and [redacted], maybe Jason might be up for answering it.

Just as another quick reminder - If you have any SEO questions for our webinar with Gael Breton from Authority Hacker get them in now!

A little about Gael and his business partner, Mark: "We've both quit our job and started living from our own online businesses over 4 years ago. While we were focusing on "cheating" search engines to earn traffic to our sites when we started, we now focus on building brands people love to use and share when they face issues they need help with."

Some topics Gael touches on at their website, AuthorityHacker.com which you can ask about are:
  • Building Membership sites
  • Outreach link building
  • How to make money from blogging
  • How to write product reviews that sell
  • Affiliate Marketing Tips That Work in 2015
  • How to Collect 1,600+ new emails subs and 3,000 new social followers quickly
And on monday, Gael plans on dropping a blog post about how he made $2,700 with 300 emails, - basically creating $8.40 in revenue PER EMAIL, and how anyone can create the environment to achieve this with his simple tips.

So Got questions that are burning a hole in your brain for Gael? Fill out this form and we'll answer them on the webinar

CCarter

Staff member
BuSo Pro
Boot Camp
Digital Strategist
Degree
Sneak Preview of v3:

v3 is designed from the ground up to be big data ready - 30K keywords? No sweat, with an even faster interface and response time.

New Interface

--

Quick Project View

We still got a little bit of work to do, but we're getting close to launching. The wait is almost over...

Degree
Can't wait for v3.

SERPWoo is an absolute beast.