Software SERPWoo - SERP Omnipresence - 20% Bonus

CCarter

Director
BuSo Pro
Boot Camp
Digital Strategist
Degree

Happy Friday WooNation!

Jason just finished up coding a MASSIVE feature that has been in the works for several months.

Things are getting exciting internally since this new feature along with the weekend server updates now expands further WooNation's capabilities in SEO dominance.

We have entered PHASE 2 in our mission to help your SEO.

For now here are some recent blog posts we've published so we don't overwhelm you this Friday:

As always if you have any topics you want us to touch on just let us know!

To the top of the SERPs,
Carter & Jason

CCarter

Director
BuSo Pro
Boot Camp
Digital Strategist
Degree
sw-header_800.jpg

New stuff launching as we speak!

Visualize Your SERPs' Rich Data!

AND export the "People Also Ask" questions for all keywords within your project:

CCarter

Director
BuSo Pro
Boot Camp
Digital Strategist
Degree

Heyo WooNation!

Several new features have been launched to help you navigate the rich data Google has surfaced within the SERPs. A lot of data is still being processed so just let us know if you see something a bit odd.

First up: People Also Ask Rich Data

People Also Ask

People Also Ask are questions that searchers ask within your industry.

What we wanted to do was visually show what's going on within your searches with Rich Data. People Also Ask questions tend to populate a lot of the newer results. The advantage you have with SERPWoo is the unique way we group projects by settings.

That advantage now allows you to see aggregated data under the new "Rich Data" tab inside a project. You can now see the most common questions asked within the People Also Ask rich data for your SERPs, for example:

And you can export it all!

To get a breakdown for each question you can visit the new "My Keywords" Tab and click on the People Also Ask button for your particular keyword, example:

Rich Data

There are several other new features and rich data available within your projects now which can help you visualize what's going on for each one of your campaigns:

Using this new data we can finally answer important questions like: "Is AMP a waste of time???" (I'll be upfront I'm not a big fan so you already know where this is going).

SERPWoo now has a completely new backend with the ability to shell out more data visually faster than before. We'll be talking about each rich data like AMP and the best opportunities in the days to come!

To the top of the SERPs,
Carter & Jason

CCarter

Director
BuSo Pro
Boot Camp
Digital Strategist
Degree

Next major announcement: You can now schedule ORM (online reputation management) reports for your ORM projects.

To create the report it's the same workflow as scheduling reports for regular SEO projects. Now you simply switch to "Project ORM Report" for the report type from the Scheduled Reports Panel.

Visualizing Your ORM Data

Within the report the data showcases the ORM tag value for your domains/URLs (positive, negative, no value or neutral) for the keywords within your project. You'll be able to visually showcase to your clients what's going on with their keywords, what the ratios for negative versus positive, along with movement for the last 90 days.

As you can see above some of the search results contain a lot of trouble for these individuals' personal names.

That image might not do it justice, here is a direct link: ORM Report PDF Example

This report is great for getting a feel of what's going on for your ORM clients and the progress you are making to clean up their search results. It was created based on the same values from the ORM Dashboard which you can also give to your clients for live results.

To the top of the SERPs,
Carter & Jason

CCarter

Director
BuSo Pro
Boot Camp
Digital Strategist
Degree

Taking Advantage of 'People Also Ask' Questions For Profits

We found a weak domain, Ahrefs DR = 15, with weak page load for the main site and yet they have a page that has gotten into one of the most lucrative luxury brand's keywords top 10 results - right alongside Nordstorm, Amazon, Lyst and right below Christian Louboutin - at the #2 spot.

Remember "red bottom heels"?? They go for $745 to $3000+.

sYznH0n.gif

Read more: Taking Advantage of 'People Also Ask' Questions For Profits

To the top of the SERPs,
Carter & Jason

CCarter

Director
BuSo Pro
Boot Camp
Digital Strategist
Degree

Small brands are winning!

People Also Ask (PAA) rich data has allowed smaller brands to compete with extremely larger brands and win! Remember "red bottom heels"?? They go for $745 to $3000+.

red-bottom-heels-screenshot.jpg

That PAA is a relatively weak domain, holding the #1 PAA question within #2 organic spot:

ahrefs-dr.jpg

AND the same URL holds the #8 organic spot:

second-organic-spot.jpg

Looks like small brands can definitely compete within big brand territory now.

Read more: Taking Advantage of 'People Also Ask' Questions For Profits

To the top of the SERPs,
Carter & Jason

CCarter

Director
BuSo Pro
Boot Camp
Digital Strategist
Degree

Recently a user noticed that we had published several unlisted videos about ZORA.

We sort of wanted to keep the secret sauce inside the WooNation newsletter. :wink:

Here are those unlisted videos to help you dominate the SERPs for anyone new to WooNation:

Ranking In Less Than 24 Hours, Part 1:
Ranking In Less Than 24 Hours, Part 2:
ZORA, Determining Niches And Their Possibilities:
ZORA For Higher Education SEO:

LKy5HL3.jpg

What's ZORA?

ZORA finds correlating factors within your keyword's search results data, basically it helps you optimize your page based off of the ranking factors of the top 100 results for your keyword.

customer-result-1.jpg

Learn more: ZORA: On-Page SEO Analysis

LKy5HL3.jpg

Small brands are winning!

ahPVrHH.gif

People Also Ask (PAA) rich data has allowed smaller brands to compete with extremely larger brands and win! Remember "red bottom heels"? They go for $745 to $3000+. This small brand domain is resting comfortably at the #1 PAA spot which holds the #2 organic position:

ahrefs-dr.jpg

Read more about what we found: Taking Advantage of 'People Also Ask' Questions For Profits

To the top of the SERPs,
Carter & Jason

CCarter

Director
BuSo Pro
Boot Camp
Digital Strategist
Degree

As part of the series of diving into the new Rich Data features within SERPWoo today we're going to go over highlighted terms.

I'll talk briefly about how you can take advantage to boost your SEO relevancy and increase your rankings easily.

What Are Highlighted Terms?

Within the search results Googlers see words which are bolden that help them understand the results better. These are highlighted terms.

An example, we Googled "CFL vs LED" (light bulbs):

cfl-vs-led-highlighted-terms.jpg

Within the results you see CFLs and LEDs, the plural versions of our words, but you can also see "Compact Fluorescent" has also been highlighted.

Another example, Googling "Miami SEO":

miami-seo-highlighted-terms.jpg

Here you see "search engine optimization" has been highlighted.

Highlighted terms tend to happen on acronyms but also adds words that are relevant. This helps us as SEOs understand how Google interprets a particular keyword phrase and niche.

Now SERPWoo allows you to see these highlighted terms for each keyword within your projects and an aggregated list as well.

When inside a single project select the My Keywords Tab and click on the button for highlighted terms:

my-keywords-highlighted-terms.jpg

As well, similar to the aggregated People Also Ask, under the Rich Data Tab you can now see the aggregated Highlighted terms:

rich-data-highlighted-terms.jpg

You should use as many highlighted terms as possible when creating content targeting keywords within your project so Google understands your content fits your niche and your content is as relevant as possible.

In the above example the keyword "SEO" is highlighted within 100% of all keywords in this project - interesting enough not all keywords in this project have SEO as part of the keyword.

ZORA

Within SERPWoo's ZORA we use these highlighted terms to determine relevancy for keywords and content for each of the top 100 pages and what factors are helping rank the top pages versus ones in lower positions.

zora-implemented.jpg

ZORA helped this customer achieve the #1 organic position (3,400 monthly searches)

The POWER of ZORA has always lied within the highlighted terms. It's also why mobile projects currently aren't allowed in ZORA since they don't have highlighted terms - we're working on a solution though!

Learn More: ZORA Overview

More Specific Searches

Interesting enough, mobile results have something called "More Specific Searches" that seem to be a a great replacement for Highlighted terms. They are like "related searches" except they are within the organic positions instead of at the bottom. Example, Googling "Plumber":

more-specific-searches.jpg

I get further suggestions to refine my query WITHIN the organic results as the #8 organic position. The titles here is "People Also Search For", overtime the title changes. The end goal with this is to help users refine their queries.

These terms that Google is suggesting on mobile keywords are under the "More Specific Searches" section of the Rich Data tab and My Keywords Tab.

I personally think these suggestions are more powerful than highlighted terms since they are based off of Google's data of what searches within a location have searched for in the past.

We'll explore the potential next time!

Log in now to explore the highlighted terms for your projects: My Projects Panel

To the top of the SERPs,
Carter & Jason

CCarter

Director
BuSo Pro
Boot Camp
Digital Strategist
Degree

New Help Guides

The new updated Help Guides are here!

To get the most out of SERPWoo we've relaunched the guides (formerly Learning Center/Quick Start Guides) and are creating a series that showcases various use case scenarios to get results.

We've got some more surprises in store so stay tuned!

Learn More: SERPWoo Help Guides

ZORA

Rank tracking is great and all but we all need tools that get results without overcomplicating everything. So we built ZORA to help users make on-page improvements and see DIRECT results!

"Btw I just wanted to let you know of my super pleasing result with ZORA.

[screenshot from above]

ZORA and nothing else :smile: Excited to try on my other sites. Thank you
"

- S.

I love our customers!

It's especially great knowing we can provide a tool that helps them increase their traffic, revenue, and profits. It gives me a real warm feeling in my belly.

With ZORA you can find those quick 5-10 minute fixes that can start your rankings on an upward trajectory - that's the key for momentum. Sometimes it only takes filling in the blanks on a couple of missing data points and then boom Google starts showing you some more love.

If you need any help with anything or have ideas you want to run by us let us know! We're in the chat.

Learn More: ZORA Overview

To the top of the SERPs,
Carter & Jason

CCarter

Director
BuSo Pro
Boot Camp
Digital Strategist
Degree

People Also Ask Tips For Local SEO

Now that "People Also Ask" (PAA) questions are aggregated within your SERPWoo projects you can find hidden gems to help you create new and updated content for your local SEO clients.

We talk about our secret sauce techniques, secrets we don't show the non-subscribers, of researching and creating unique content ideas that will help you attack your competitors without them noticing in this post.

Read: People Also Ask Tips For Local SEO

To the top of the SERPs,
Carter & Jason