Software SERPWoo - SERP Omnipresence - 20% Bonus

CCarter

Text Me at 312-598-0182
Zora Did This

Heyo WooNation,

It's been a wild ride. We knew we had something when we tested ZORA on a random SERPWoo.com page and saw an immediate jump.

After weeks and months of struggling to get the backend right, this flux capacitor stuff is a bit difficult - who would have known, we're ready.

ZORA Is Back and Live!

Everyone can enjoy using Zora - even free users!

Introducing The Most Powerful On-Page Analysis Tool

Zora Results

We've collected screenshots of some of the amazing results.

New BIG Features

1. You can re-progress analysis, so when an update occurs you can work off the analysis you have already generated.

2. You can now "Check Page For Updates" - that pesky button is now enabled!

3. You can switch URLs if you want to look an Analysis from another perspective.

More: Various smaller updates and features are pushed out live with this update. Later on this week we'll have an even bigger announcement!

Bugs

With every alpha test submitted there were problems - big bugs, small bugs, all sort of bugs. ALL of those bugs have been squashed.

ZORA is now faster than before - rendering new analysis in 1-5 mins.

ZORA also alerts you by email AND by an interface pop-up when your Analysis is complete! And yes there is a progress-bar, so no more needing to refresh the page.

ZORA now can break through more pages, so less 403 and forbidden http status.

Future

SERPWoo is going from simple tracking SERPs to helping businesses owners improve their results. In the coming weeks more ZORA elements will be implemented throughout the main SERPWoo interface to help you get more power out of the massive amount of data we've been collecting for years.

This is our time.

The holidays are right around the corner, we've got a Thanksgiving countdown somewhere around here showcasing how many days we have until then. Start optimizing your pages now and get into the top of the results for your buyer intent terms so you can take advantage of the biggest eCommerce season mankind will ever see.

Online Shopping has exploded in the last several months - this holiday it's going to eclipse any conceivable growth anyone can predict. The forces which are coming together for this perfect storm of online revenue are enormous. Your sites need to be in the top results for those rankings. SERPWoo is here to help.

To the top of the SERPs,

Carter & Jason

CCarter

Text Me at 312-598-0182

SERPWoo's ZORA is a massive step forward in SEO.
SERPWoo is moving from tracking SERPs to helping businesses improve their SEO results. How?

USING SERP Data To Dominate

A big part of SEO is on-page SEO, which until now SEO auditing tools did "okay". However SERPWoo already crawls the top 100 results for each keyword, so naturally, the next step in evolution is to crawl each page and find the correlating factors (elements + keyword terms) which top results have which your page is missing.

Less Spreadsheets, More Results

Guys, enough with the spreadsheets!" - CCarter

We keep it simple, no need for Gigabytes of spreadsheets to scroll through. ZORA allows you to implement quick On-Page SEO Wins that result in immediate ranking improvements. ZORA users have been able to implement changes within 2 mins and start seeing results within 24 hours.

Beta Tester Result #2

This chap stopped ranking nearly 2 months before the implementation. Zora gave him several suggestions he then implemented. Then Voila! Not only is he back, but he also took the #1 spot!

Zora Results

We've collected screenshots
of some of the amazing results.

Zora Help Guide

Learn how to use ZORA efficiently.

Future

In the coming weeks, more ZORA elements will be implemented throughout the main SERPWoo interface to help you get more power out of the massive amount of data we've been collecting for years.

To the top of the SERPs,
Carter & Jason

CCarter

Text Me at 312-598-0182

SERPWoo is moving from tracking SERPs to helping businesses improve their SEO results.

After A Google Update

Our goal is that after a Google algorithm update or after you experience a ranking drop you can use ZORA as the first step in figuring out what you need to improve on-page SEO wise to get and STAY in the top results.

More Results, Less Spreadsheets

The underlying philosophy of ZORA is to get QUICK WINS, actions we can take on a page in 2-5 mins and move on.

I really hate spreadsheets, the reason is they give you so much data it can create "paralysis by over-analysis". I don't have time to look over a spreadsheet for 60 mins to figure out what's what.

With ZORA we wanted to make the experience as easy as possible, do all the math and hard work in the background and allow customers to move on - SAVING TIME.

Zora Help Guide

Zora Results

View screenshots of amazing results.

Beta Tester Result #3

This chap made improvements from Zora suggestions and literally saw results in under 24 hours!!

AND Took The #1 spot!

Since ZORA launched we have had nearly 100 conversations about on-page SEO with WooNation! That's a lot of talk! The exciting thing is this has led to new ideas to implement that should help make things even EASIER!

If you have any questions just let us know within the In-App Messaging system! We're here even on Weekends!

We've got a big announcement coming that should take things to another level.

In the meantime, it's time to start thinking about holiday shopping, SEO-ing, and getting ready for Black Friday and Cyber Monday sales!

To the top of the SERPs,
Carter & Jason

CCarter

Text Me at 312-598-0182

Hey WooNation,

With ZORA's arrival last week we've gone into over-drive getting everything ready for the holiday season. Our goal is to make such an impact it'll be impossible to do on-page SEO without ZORA ever again!

Customer Results

It's early days and we are getting some amazing feedback. Let's take a look at some customers who were kind enough to share access and their results so far:

Search Volume: 2,300 Monthly Visitors

Customer: "On-page just got 1000x easier!"

Search Volume: 600 Monthly Visitors

Customer: "After seeing this pop up I'm going to be up all night optimizing pages."

Search Volume: 4,800 Monthly Visitors

Customer: "This is GAMESHARK CHEATING! LOL"

Zora Help Guide

Zora Results

Updates

The weekend is up and ZORA's been upgraded already! Some Weekend Warriors found a couple of bugs which we fixed.

We've been talking all weekend with customers about their on-page SEO and getting valuable feedback for improvements.

Looking at the backend the amount of ZORA Analysis being generated means we hit something big - I guess people want to keep ZORA top secret from their competitors!

Customers that have talked to us have started sending us screenshots and access to their projects that - wow, just puts a smile on my face.

I hope all of WooNation has a great week ahead! Time to rock and roll into the holiday shopping, Black Friday, and Cyber Monday by taking the top search results!

To the top of the SERPs,
Carter & Jason

If you have any questions just let us know within the In-App Messaging system!
We're here to help you win!

CCarter

Text Me at 312-598-0182

Hey WooNation,

ZORA is making MASSIVE IMPACTS every day and it shows, WooNation keeps reporting new results daily!

Let's get down to brass tacks (I always thought it was brass tax): Within the top 100 search results, before and after a Google update or even a ranking shift for your page, the answers to why the top results are the top and the others simply aren't - are within your grasp.

What Are These Gems

These gems of answers usually revolve around some HTML elements, keyword terms, paragraphs of missing-content, images, videos, or other aspects of a web page that Google has determined have a better chance of answering the searcher's intent.

ZORA is the first tool to find these gems without needing complex software.

ZORA versus SEO Auditing Tools

The advantage with SERPWoo is we do a full dive of the last 90 days back of SERP data, if the data is available, to find gems that are not possible to find with simple one time real-time pulling.

There may be a keyword phrase or idea that was introduced in the last update which Google has determined is critical to ranking - does your page talk about this?

That is where ZORA comes in and helps you find these gems.

Customer Results

It's early days and we are getting some amazing feedback. Let's take a look at some customers who were kind enough to share access and their results so far:

Search Volume: 2,000 Monthly Visitors

Customer: "Like you said I'm all in!"

Search Volume: 2,300 Monthly Visitors

Customer: "I wasn't even ranking and now in the top 3!"

Search Volume: [ Confidential ]

Customer: "After seeing the jump there is no way I can do SEO without SERPWoo ever again!"

I still have a ton of screenshots to show you guys/gals! The testimonials keep coming in! Jason is also working on some new use case scenarios that should help you get more out of ZORA.

In the mean-time it's time to start thinking holiday shopping, SEO-ing, and getting ready for Black Friday and Cyber Monday sales!

To the top of the SERPs,
Carter & Jason

If you have any questions just let us know within the In-App Messaging system!
We're here to help you win!

CCarter

Text Me at 312-598-0182

Live From The SERPWoo Studio

Jason's hard at work inside the SERPWoo Studio shooting new videos which walk-through how he is using ZORA to analyze and dominate the competition. Here is the first in the series:

ZORA: The Most Powerful On-Page Analysis Tool

Customer Result

Customer: "I need more keywords now! LOL, Upgrading as we speak LOL"

ZORA has been coming in hot and strong for the last week. SEOs how have a better and EASIER way to understand what elements are missing and preventing them from ranking within the top positions. Over the last several days ZORA has helped improve over 200 user's rankings.

Now it's time to go into Phase 2.

Jason's on the ground level of some of the most popular SERPs showing what different websites are missing and need to improve. If you've got questions or topics you would like highlighted just send them in! We're here to help you win!

To the top of the SERPs,
Carter & Jason

CCarter

Text Me at 312-598-0182

Using ZORA Before You Build A Website

Have you ever wonder just how hard a new niche or keyword might be?

I'm always asking that question when building out a portfolio of my own websites or helping a client expand out and rank for new keywords on their website.

Long ago, I would use our Volatility metric to answer this question, along with a couple dozen Excel spreadsheets. Now, I just create a project in SERPWoo and let ZORA do all the work for me.

Watch the video below to see how:

Now before I build a website, I just let ZORA tell me the critical elements I need to build out for and order my content exactly in that format.

It's providing me my on-page SEO roadmap before I even build out any new pages!

How cool is that?

if you've got questions or topics you would like highlighted just send them in! We're here to help you win!

To the top of the SERPs,
Jason & Carter

CCarter

Text Me at 312-598-0182

Hey WooNation,

Halloween is here!

That also means that the holidays are right around the corner. This is our time.

ZORA has increased the rankings of more than 400 individual customer's and rankings! Scary time to be an SEO without the help of big data!

With ZORA in the driver seat you too can have access to the extremely powerful capabilities of analyzing the Top 100 URLs!

Here is a 20% bonus code for this Halloween week for anyone that upgrades!

Bonus Code: (Available Within Newsletter)

How to apply the bonus codes:

1. Upgrade to any paid plan. Upgrade My Plan

2. After upgrading go to the account panel and input the bonus code: Account Settings

3. Enjoy the additional keyword capacity!​

--

Customer Results

Search Volume: 4,800 Monthly Visitors

Customer: "This is GAMESHARK CHEATING! LOL"

--

Additional Bonus Codes: (Available Within Newsletter)

Additional Bonus Codes: (Available Within Newsletter)

(Bonus codes expire at Halloween midnight!)

Trick or Treat!
- Carter & Jason

eliquid

Digital Strategist
All of you grinding this week are in for a special treat.

Did you know that you can move up to the front page of Google in less than 24 hours?

Did you also know it can be done with SERPWoo's ZORA? ( https://www.serpwoo.com/zora/ ).

I made a video on Oct. 26th below of several terms I wanted to rank SERPWoo for and showed we were not ranking on the front page.

Go ahead, I'll wait while you watch the video below...

I used ZORA to find out what we were missing that everyone on the front page was doing right. I go through exactly what I plan to change on SERPWoo with the information I got from ZORA in the above video.

Once I found out the "secret sauce", I implemented my changes on the 27th and within less than 24 hours... I had SERPWoo sitting on the front page. Here is the proof with a video I made on Oct. 28th.

Go on, I'll be here when you come back from watching...

Don't like videos?

Here is a screenshot below, before and after...

Complete game changer, right?

I'm still working on more terms and will be making more videos as proof in the coming days and weeks. Be on the look out for those as I show you why SERPWoo is the single most powerful tool you can own if you are serious about SEO.

Who else is breaking down information like this and giving you tools that actually rank your websites in less than 24 hours?

My biggest question to you though is, why aren't you using ZORA yet?

Why not make that first ZORA project today and see what you've been missing?

--

Let us know what you think!

To the top of the SERPs,
Jason & Carter

CCarter

Text Me at 312-598-0182

Hey WooNation,

With the amount of bonuses Jason is giving away in the newsletter I thought we show BuSo some love with a heads-up on the Early Black Friday and Cyber Monday Deal we are running.

The Crocs with socks, Tai Lopez's Lambo, Mike Tyson's Tiger, and the 3 Victorias Secret runway models add-on - It's going to be one interesting weekend... There is also something about Primanti Brothers sandwiches.

Check your email to find out more!

Uh Oh... looks like there are only 12 hours left on this deal.

To the top of the SERPs,
Carter & Jason

eliquid

Digital Strategist
Yep, this was a time limited deal to grab SERPWoo at the best public offer possible.

But it's over now. Time ran out. If you weren't on our email list, you missed out on:

Double Keywords
Double Brand Monitoring Terms
2nd Month Free

and a lot more I could share ONLY in email that CCarter mentioned above in his last post.

Even though our time ran out, I do have 3 Silver plans still allotted for this deal that were not bought. All Bronze, Gold, etc plans are SOLD OUT. But we do have 3 Silver plans I can give this deal to for BuSo members.

All you need to do is purchase a Silver plan and then DM me here on BuSo so I can credit your 2nd month free and bonuses.

Once these 3 Silvers are bought, its gone guys.

Also, the purchase has to be within 48 hours of this posting ( today is Friday the 20th, 8:44am ).. so Sunday morning, even this deal for the Silvers will be closed off.

There are never been a deal for a free 2nd month and double keywords in the life of SERPWoo. I can promise you, this WONT be happening in 2021.

Now is your chance.

CCarter

Text Me at 312-598-0182

Heyo WooNation,

If it was upto Google bad user experiences would be a thing of the past. In Google's effort to create a better user experience, since no one seems to like AMP, they will be launching a new search signal this coming May 2021.

Have you ever been on a site and started scrolling and an intrusive pop up AD comes up while you are reading?

That type of bad experience is what Google is targeting with this upcoming update.

We take a quick look at the search signals that make up their new Page Experience in our latest blog post: Understanding Google's Page Experience Search Signal

As we find out more details about how to take this head on we'll update the page.

To the top of the SERPs,
Carter & Jason

CCarter

Text Me at 312-598-0182

Hey WooNation,

Facebook is now taking on PageSpeed in a coincidental timing with Google's announcement of their new Page Experience metric.

Last week I wrote about the Google side: Understanding Google's Page Experience Search Signal

Now Facebook wants to stop getting blamed for slow websites when opening up outbound links from their platform so they started warning users about them: Facebook Warns Users About Slow Pages

As we find out more details about Facebook's approach we'll update the page.

To the top of the SERPs,
Carter & Jason

CCarter

Text Me at 312-598-0182
New Global Rank Tracking Interface

Welcome to 2021 WooNation!

SERPWoo has got a new mission and vision.

During the lockdowns we dug in deep to make several updates to the members area and code out several new interfaces to help you get even more data. Here is the first of several major releases.

The new global rank tracking interface is here!

New Global Rank Tracking Interface with Customizable Filters!

Now you can use filters to view multiple projects, teams, AND create customized filters that you save for later!

Some of your options include only showing keywords by a certain traffic volume, locality, device, country. As well you can filter by ranking positions, tags, and dates.

Yeah I know, I too have started using emojis
- BUT they work!

Now whenever I want to view my rankings which dropped out of the Top 10 and went to Google Hell (page 4 and below), I select the triple
filter and then click the apply button and bam, I can now see ALL the ranks dropping across ALL my projects from a single screen.

To get started with the new Mega Quick Glance simply go to the left-hand side menu and select "Rank Tracking": Quick Glance - Rank Tracking

Massive Monitoring Update Coming Soon!

A new update for SERPWoo Monitoring is coming next week so stay tuned!

To the top of the SERPs,
Carter & Jason

CCarter

Text Me at 312-598-0182
Jumped Into Top 3

An
eagle-eyed WooNation user commented on some of my emojis I've saved in my rank tracking filters and wanted to learn more. I decided to share this one that's simple yet essential IMO to anyone that's trying to conquer their SERPs:

What this filter does is:

1. Show Only Ranking Data (keywords against domains/URLs that have ranked in the top 100+ in the last 90 days)

2. Was last spotted yesterday and more recently within the top 100+ SERPs.

3. Currently has a ranking position of 3 or better (1-3).

AND

4. Previously was ranking in position 4 or worse.

5. And is a positive tag (my domain, not my competitor who we tag negative).​

--

What this saved filter essentially does is show me all my keywords across all my projects that have jumped into the Top 3 positions but were not previously there since the last Google crawl.

I think it's VERY critical to know what SERPs you've recently conquered.

Checkout your new Rank Tracking Interface for more on what you can do.

To the top of the SERPs,
Carter & Jason

CCarter

Text Me at 312-598-0182
Stagnate High-Value Keywords and More

Hey WooNation!

I've got some more custom rank tracking filters for you!

This is a quick list of some of my favorite filters to query my rankings which I believe can help everyone. You can read the full blog to get exact explanations AND Next Steps on what you should do with the data for each section if you come across the various situations:

Jumping into Top 10 From Page 4 and Below

Perfect for after a major Google update.

This filter shows URLs that have jumped into the Top 10 positions (#1 through #10) today BUT were previously at positions #31 and below (page 4). These are huge wins!

Stagnate High-Value Keywords

These are high-valued keywords based on the traffic volume (I use 10,000 monthly visitors). Moving these keywords to page 1 (#1 through #10 SERP positions) will bring in a lot more traffic AND "lift the tide" of secondary keywords (long-tailed variations). Improving the SEO for these pages will give you the biggest ROI.

Dropping out of Top 10 to Under 30

Perfect for after a major Google update.

These are terms that dropped out of the Top 10 position to Page 4 (#31 and worse). I use this filter after Google Algo Updates to get a better glimpse of my losses.

The Rest of The CheatSheet:

Check out the full blog post: Carter's Rank Tracking Filters CheatSheet

Learn More: Rank Tracking Interface

To the top of the SERPs,
Carter & Jason

CCarter

Text Me at 312-598-0182
[ Updated ]
Monitoring Brand & Phrase Mentions

Hey WooNation!

Monitoring Brand & Phrase Mentions has been updated with a new interface and new functions. The new functions:

1. Save: You can now save your favorite mentions so they do not expire.

2. Hide: You can now hide mentions that you think are irrelevant (they are still available in 90 day CSV export for reporting).

3. Email Alerts: New mentions are now emailed similar to the SERPWoo Rank Tracking Alerts. They are even mobile friendly!

4. Updated Interface: A new fresh and intuitive interface has been launched!​

Learn More: Monitoring Mentions

To the top of the SERPs,
Carter & Jason

CCarter

Text Me at 312-598-0182
ZORA Update & Factors List

Afternoon WooNation!

We just launched new help icons within ZORA Analyses. Now when you see a factor you can follow the "Learn More" link and view the exact factor and how websites generally implement that factor.

Let's use Nick Eubank's favorite non-dofollow example:

Clicking through takes you to the new ZORA Factors List within the new Help Center:

ZORA On-Page Analyses

In terms of results ZORA has completely changed how users are approaching their SEO strategy. 80% of users which report in have seen an increase within 48-72 hours. THAT's what we love to hear!

Remember ZORA is for quick wins that can be implemented within 5-10 mins on each page. Recent wins like this:

Learn more: ZORA Help Guide

To the top of the SERPs,
Carter & Jason

CCarter

Text Me at 312-598-0182
What's A Tagged URL?

Why Tag?

One of the most powerful tools of SERPWoo is the ability to tag URLs for your own needs.

One of our newest customers recently asked "Why tag?"

For Visualizing The SERPs!

When a new customer comes onboard the first thing I suggest is to create custom tags for their own needs (Direct Link: Tag Management).

For example if I'm selling SEO services as an agency I can create a "Prospect" tag and related according to the level of interest or how badly the business needs better SEO results.

Another example is if I'm looking at a competitors within my niche I'll create "Competitor" tags. I'll want to create tags according to how powerful they are and then monitor how they navigate throughout the SERPs within my projects. I can figure out how powerful a competitor is dominating within the keywords of my project easily by filtering for that domain or tag.

If I'm doing ORM (online reputation management) for clients I would create "Bad News" tag.

Let's use the ORM narrative for this story.

The reason for tagging is you can visually see the SERPs - what's good, what's bad, and what's neutral. Example:

The above are the visuals for "Permit Patty", a woman who's got a bit of an reputation problem.

Online Reputation Management Road

The details don't matter, but anyone Googling her will see these search results, the negative stories, the problematic context, and is less likely to do business with her, date her, employ her, and so on.

From a "living on earth" scenario, having a ton of negative press about you as a normal individual makes life extremely hard.

In the above case she needs an ORM specialist to clean up the SERPs by moving positive press up through the results for her name, and moving bad results down. ORM is 10x harder than regular SEO, since you are attempting to control the first 3 pages of results. It also means ORM specialist charge 10x more to clients versus regular SEO clients.

Who needs ORM?

Besides Permit Patty, politicians (before they get into trouble and definitely AFTER they get into trouble), celebrities, public figures, corporate executives, and basically any average joe that has to interact with and do business with others.

It's not uncommon for ORM specialist to be hired but corporations to make sure their whole executive team and board of directors' search results are clean and polished. If you are an agency you can create "Corporate ORM Packages" for executive teams and simply go around looking up fortune 100, 500, 1000 companies that are interested in making sure every executive, board of directors, management, or important individuals have their SERPs clean as a whistle.

This is crucial for companies since when you are doing million or billion dollar deals the last thing you want is to have a deal fall apart cause someone Googled an executive and something less than reputable came up.

Dashboards

SERPWoo makes reporting on each client's ORM status easy withe ORM Dashboards (Direct Link: Dashboards).

You can send each client an easy link that visually shows their negative versus positive results:

And then they can expand each keyword of their project and explore the results and see what's with all the red AND see what happens overtime as the green starts taking over and you use your ninja ORM skills to push down the negative results and prop up the positive:

Reports

What about scheduled PDF reports for ORM?

We'll be making an announcement next week!

To the top of the SERPs,
Carter & Jason

Learn More:

CCarter

Text Me at 312-598-0182

Happy Tuesday WooNation!

Maintenance Mode

I know some of you weekend warriors are wondering about the maintenance mode going on, that's all complete, but it was CRITICAL for what we are about to launch. It should take the SEO world by storm once again in my humble opinion. Here is a hint:

ZORA is Roaring!

Some time late last night we cross the magic number of 10,000 ZORA Analyses completed!

Interesting enough, over the weekend we wanted to test a simple theory: Is 24-hours SEO rank improvement possible on a domain less than 2 years old?

I get these crazy ideas from users asking questions in the chat as we go back and forth. It's not that crazy though since a ton of newbies to SEO are generally looking for results in 1-2 months, NOT 1-2 years. SEO What A...

Anyways, so as one of my weekend experiments I worked with a customer and we put 3 pages of their site into ZORA. I used ZORA's suggestions on the default "Good" setting (we really need better naming).

Results

The first shows a small bump and then the jump today, so about 72 hours after implementation we see the end results:

The next result shows an immediate improvement then a drop back, I assume a re-evaluation of the page, then back to it's newest position:

Boom.

The 2nd keyword has different URLs that were ranking last month until the customer consolidated them, although I don't like that since I would rather have 2 positions in the SERPs versus just 1, but that's just me.

Now if you were paying attention I did say we did this to 3 pages, the 3rd pages hasn't moved at any significant level.

The first keyword had 1,000+ monthly searches.

The 2nd keyword had 1,500+ monthly searches.

The 3rd keyword had 500+ monthly searches.

It seems a bit backwards, so I dug a bit more and realized the domain age for the pages ranking for the 3rd term were significantly more aged. At this point the 3rd page is fine tuned and will naturally rise in my opinion. To speed up the process off-page SEO factors have to step in: basically backlinks.

On-Page can go so far, there comes a point where off-page is critical and backlinks being the #1 most important factor STILL, I gave them directions on what they need to do.

To the top of the SERPs,
Carter & Jason

Learn More:

Customer Testimonials

CCarter

Text Me at 312-598-0182

Taking Advantage of Alerts

Happy Wednesday WooNation!

From customer feedback the most mission critical component of SERPWoo has become alerts. Alerts are emailed daily when something significant happens to tagged URLs within the keywords of your projects.

Setup

All new URLs within a project are set to 4 positions of movements if they are setup as a regular project. If it's an ORM (Online Reputation Management) project they are set to 1 position of movement. What that means means is if a domain/URL you are monitoring moves up or down one position you will be alerted. Example:

The above is an example of eater.com's domain move up 2 positions. Within an ORM project you would get alerted IF you were monitoring that domain/URL. However if it was a regular project, you would NOT get alerted using the default 4 positions settings.

Within Each Projects

Each Project has an "Alerts" tab where you can view the most recent alerts for that project:

Something to note above, "Negative" tags are highlighted more prominently when they are improving! Since that is VERY bad. This all can be setup within the tag management interface.

As well there is an Alerts panel where ALL your alerts are available organized by projects (Direct link: Alerts Panel).

Adjusting Alerts

Alerts can be adjusted on a project basis OR on a domain/URL basis OR on a keyword basis.

Adjusting Project Alerts

To adjust all data's alerts within a project select the Settings tab and set a new alert trigger setting:

Adjusting Domain/URLs Alerts

To adjust individual domains/URLs you'll need to do it through the Rank Tracking Tab.

To give you an idea, maybe you want to monitor a competitor a bit more closely than others. All the other domains in the project can be the default 4 positions of movement, but you can set your major competitor to 1 position. If that competitor moves a single position up or down within the keywords of that project you will get alerted.

When inside the Rank Tracking tab click on the "Domains/URLs" View Mode:

Then select the domains you would like to update by clicking on the far left checkbox next to the domain.

Go to the "Alerts Trigger" dropdown in the orange section of the table and select the new minimum amount of positions you want as a trigger:

Afterwards the system will process your update and going forward whenever that domain/URL, foursquare.com in our example, moves up or down a single position you will get alerted (for all keywords in this particular project).

Adjusting Keyword Alerts

To adjust individual keywords you'll need to do it through the Rank Tracking Tab as well.

To give you an idea, maybe you have your brand name as a keyword and some of your competitors are ranking in the top 30 positions for it. You'll want to know if ANY of the domains/URLs you are monitoring rise up or drop down for your keyword, but the rest stay the same. We have the perfect situation for this!

When inside the Rank Tracking tab click on the "Keywords" View Mode, then select the domains you would like to update by clicking on the far left checkbox next to the domain.

Go to the "Alerts Trigger" dropdown in the orange section of the table and select the new minimum amount of positions you want as a trigger:

Afterwards the system will process your update and going forward whenever any domain/URL you are monitoring moves up or down a single position for your keyword, "giordano's" in our example, you will get alerted.

Advantages

Once alerts are setup you will get emailed daily when one or more of your alerts are triggered in an aggregated email (not individually that would be maddening).

Whenever you see something really positive it's time to celebrate and if it's a client's project you can give them a heads up.

You can utilize the new Rank Tracking panel with custom filters to see what dropped or increased across all projects inside your account - especially like there is claimed to be TODAY: February 17th, 2021 - Major Google Update (look they finally showed SERPWoo some respect, at the bottom of the heap!)

I've even got a quick Cheatsheet for filters I love utilizing.

You can also setup live links to give your clients which we call client dashboards (you can even iframe the white-label version).

We'll continue bringing you more details of the benefits that we, perhaps, may not have showcased in proper light that you have access to.

To the top of the SERPs,
Carter & Jason

Learn More:

Customer Testimonials

CCarter

Text Me at 312-598-0182

Google Feb 17th, 2021 Update

I hate to say I was waiting for a Google Update, but I was. I really wanted to see what the rank tracking filters picked up across my projects.

Losers

For me there were 29 keywords (positive tagged) that dropped from the #1-10 position to page 3 (#31 and below):

Moving up a bit I have 403 keywords there of rankings that were #1-10 (first page) that dropped to page 2 (#11 and below):

In comparing the above two scenarios: 399 dropped to page 2 or lower, but only 29 of those keywords went to page 3 and lower. That's actually very excellent news.

I can figure out if it was on-page factors that impacted those rankings and can most likely get them back into the top 10.

I'm going to throw them through ZORA and see if any new elements within the new top 10 are present on those pages but not on mine, then fix those.

Drops happened but not severe.

Winners

In terms of winners, I have 385 keywords that jumped into the top 10 from page 2 and below (I'm monitoring a little over 24K keywords in my account):

I started by sorting by traffic and immediately note that large sites are jumping into page 2. So far these have been the best winners of the 385 keywords:

DomainMovementTotalPercentage
facebook.com7738520%
(hidden client #1)4738512.2%
youtube.com333858.6%
wikipedia.org323858.3%
twitter.com283857.3%
moz.com243856.2%
ahrefs.com263856.8%
cnn.com223855.7%
semrush.com183854.7%
backlinko.com53851.3%
serpwoo.com93852.3%
imdb.com73851.8%
buildersociety.com03850%
foxnews.com03850%

To get the percentage I simply exported the 385 rows to CSV and sorted by "Domain" (Note: within the rank tracking display settings I had to switch to showing 1000 rows instead of the default 100).

Again remember these domains were on page 2 and under before the algo update.

Facebook.com took a huge chunk of the increases from page 2 to page 1. 20% of all the increases across my projects for this filter was Facebook.com. Hmmm...

Just the sheer volume in my account tells me that either Zuckerberg recently bought an SEO course or he used the secret sauce. As Dan would say, "the secret sauce we don't show the YouTubers..."

What I was not seeing was Instagram.com - I was curious but then I remember, IG is usually #1 or #2 for most celebrities, politicians, and public figures already (that's a hint for you online reputation management specialists).

So Facebook's massive movement got me curious and being a numbers guy I had to look deeper into the domains that dropped. Repeating the filtering process except switching the filter to dropped pages: page 1 terms that are now on page 2 and below - I got 399 terms:

DomainMovementTotalPercentage
facebook.com7239918%
(hidden client #1)5839914.5%
youtube.com263996.5%
wikipedia.org243996%
twitter.com323998%
moz.com323998%
ahrefs.com193994.8%
cnn.com253996.3%
semrush.com203995%
backlinko.com63991.5%
serpwoo.com83992%
imdb.com53991.3%
buildersociety.com63991.5%
foxnews.com33990.8%

Winners versus Losers

Re-looking at Facebook.com it almost evens out in terms of wins versus losses, it won a bit more than lost though. YouTube.com and Wikipedia.org won a bit more than lost.

(hidden client #1) might not be having such a great day since the losses so far have edged out the wins.

All this took about 15 minutes by using the Rank Tracking's CSV export and sorting with Apple's Numbers.

Our goal is to make as much of your data as accessible as possible so you can showcase this to your stakeholders as these updates happen.

Let us know if you have any feedback on the rank tracking module or anything else!

If we get more data as we continue analyzing this latest update we'll give you guys a heads up.

To the top of the SERPs,
Carter & Jason

Learn More:

CCarter

Text Me at 312-598-0182

The Creative Process

I've been there, looking at the blank page. That blinking cursor staring at you. In fact, I'm looking at it right now...

Neil Gaiman (creator of American Gods) and Ed Sheeran apparently share the exact same process for creating their respective arts.

I had to do a bit more digging and was inspired to write this: The Creative Process

To the top of the SERPs,
Carter & Jason

CCarter

Text Me at 312-598-0182

AppleBot Is Here (Apple Search Engine)

Within seconds of me dropping one of the most recent blog posts AppleBot picked it up. I'm a bit suspicious about AppleBot's process of discovery because Apple got to the new blog post before GoogleBot did...

I did a bit more research on the potential of Apple and it's search engine: AppleBot Is Here

To the top of the SERPs,
Carter & Jason

CCarter

Text Me at 312-598-0182

WordPress Site Migration: Headaches To Avoid

Today I talk about some headaches to avoid when migrating from WordPress (or another CMS) to a new CMS: WordPress Site Migration: Headaches To Avoid

If you have any questions about the above or have topics you want us to talk about just let us know!

To the top of the SERPs,
Carter & Jason