CCarter

Text Me at 312-598-0182
Staff member
BuSo Pro
Boot Camp
Digital Strategist
Zora Did This

Heyo WooNation,

It's been a wild ride. We knew we had something when we tested ZORA on a random SERPWoo.com page and saw an immediate jump.

After weeks and months of struggling to get the backend right, this flux capacitor stuff is a bit difficult - who would have known, we're ready.

ZORA Is Back and Live!

Everyone can enjoy using Zora - even free users!

Introducing The Most Powerful On-Page Analysis Tool

Zora Results

We've collected screenshots of some of the amazing results.

New BIG Features

1. You can re-progress analysis, so when an update occurs you can work off the analysis you have already generated.

2. You can now "Check Page For Updates" - that pesky button is now enabled!

3. You can switch URLs if you want to look an Analysis from another perspective.

More: Various smaller updates and features are pushed out live with this update. Later on this week we'll have an even bigger announcement!

Bugs

With every alpha test submitted there were problems - big bugs, small bugs, all sort of bugs. ALL of those bugs have been squashed.

ZORA is now faster than before - rendering new analysis in 1-5 mins.

ZORA also alerts you by email AND by an interface pop-up when your Analysis is complete! And yes there is a progress-bar, so no more needing to refresh the page.

ZORA now can break through more pages, so less 403 and forbidden http status.

Future

SERPWoo is going from simple tracking SERPs to helping businesses owners improve their results. In the coming weeks more ZORA elements will be implemented throughout the main SERPWoo interface to help you get more power out of the massive amount of data we've been collecting for years.

This is our time.

The holidays are right around the corner, we've got a Thanksgiving countdown somewhere around here showcasing how many days we have until then. Start optimizing your pages now and get into the top of the results for your buyer intent terms so you can take advantage of the biggest eCommerce season mankind will ever see.

Online Shopping has exploded in the last several months - this holiday it's going to eclipse any conceivable growth anyone can predict. The forces which are coming together for this perfect storm of online revenue are enormous. Your sites need to be in the top results for those rankings. SERPWoo is here to help.

To the top of the SERPs,

Carter & Jason

CCarter

Text Me at 312-598-0182
Staff member
BuSo Pro
Boot Camp
Digital Strategist

SERPWoo's ZORA is a massive step forward in SEO.
SERPWoo is moving from tracking SERPs to helping businesses improve their SEO results. How?

USING SERP Data To Dominate

A big part of SEO is on-page SEO, which until now SEO auditing tools did "okay". However SERPWoo already crawls the top 100 results for each keyword, so naturally, the next step in evolution is to crawl each page and find the correlating factors (elements + keyword terms) which top results have which your page is missing.

Less Spreadsheets, More Results

Guys, enough with the spreadsheets!" - CCarter

We keep it simple, no need for Gigabytes of spreadsheets to scroll through. ZORA allows you to implement quick On-Page SEO Wins that result in immediate ranking improvements. ZORA users have been able to implement changes within 2 mins and start seeing results within 24 hours.

Beta Tester Result #2

This chap stopped ranking nearly 2 months before the implementation. Zora gave him several suggestions he then implemented. Then Voila! Not only is he back, but he also took the #1 spot!

Zora Results

We've collected screenshots
of some of the amazing results.

Zora Help Guide

Learn how to use ZORA efficiently.

Future

In the coming weeks, more ZORA elements will be implemented throughout the main SERPWoo interface to help you get more power out of the massive amount of data we've been collecting for years.

To the top of the SERPs,
Carter & Jason

CCarter

Text Me at 312-598-0182
Staff member
BuSo Pro
Boot Camp
Digital Strategist

SERPWoo is moving from tracking SERPs to helping businesses improve their SEO results.

After A Google Update

Our goal is that after a Google algorithm update or after you experience a ranking drop you can use ZORA as the first step in figuring out what you need to improve on-page SEO wise to get and STAY in the top results.

More Results, Less Spreadsheets

The underlying philosophy of ZORA is to get QUICK WINS, actions we can take on a page in 2-5 mins and move on.

I really hate spreadsheets, the reason is they give you so much data it can create "paralysis by over-analysis". I don't have time to look over a spreadsheet for 60 mins to figure out what's what.

With ZORA we wanted to make the experience as easy as possible, do all the math and hard work in the background and allow customers to move on - SAVING TIME.

Zora Help Guide

Zora Results

View screenshots of amazing results.

Beta Tester Result #3

This chap made improvements from Zora suggestions and literally saw results in under 24 hours!!

AND Took The #1 spot!

Since ZORA launched we have had nearly 100 conversations about on-page SEO with WooNation! That's a lot of talk! The exciting thing is this has led to new ideas to implement that should help make things even EASIER!

If you have any questions just let us know within the In-App Messaging system! We're here even on Weekends!

We've got a big announcement coming that should take things to another level.

In the meantime, it's time to start thinking about holiday shopping, SEO-ing, and getting ready for Black Friday and Cyber Monday sales!

To the top of the SERPs,
Carter & Jason

CCarter

Text Me at 312-598-0182
Staff member
BuSo Pro
Boot Camp
Digital Strategist

Hey WooNation,

With ZORA's arrival last week we've gone into over-drive getting everything ready for the holiday season. Our goal is to make such an impact it'll be impossible to do on-page SEO without ZORA ever again!

Customer Results

It's early days and we are getting some amazing feedback. Let's take a look at some customers who were kind enough to share access and their results so far:

Search Volume: 2,300 Monthly Visitors

Customer: "On-page just got 1000x easier!"

Search Volume: 600 Monthly Visitors

Customer: "After seeing this pop up I'm going to be up all night optimizing pages."

Search Volume: 4,800 Monthly Visitors

Customer: "This is GAMESHARK CHEATING! LOL"

Zora Help Guide

Zora Results

Updates

The weekend is up and ZORA's been upgraded already! Some Weekend Warriors found a couple of bugs which we fixed.

We've been talking all weekend with customers about their on-page SEO and getting valuable feedback for improvements.

Looking at the backend the amount of ZORA Analysis being generated means we hit something big - I guess people want to keep ZORA top secret from their competitors!

Customers that have talked to us have started sending us screenshots and access to their projects that - wow, just puts a smile on my face.

I hope all of WooNation has a great week ahead! Time to rock and roll into the holiday shopping, Black Friday, and Cyber Monday by taking the top search results!

To the top of the SERPs,
Carter & Jason

If you have any questions just let us know within the In-App Messaging system!
We're here to help you win!

CCarter

Text Me at 312-598-0182
Staff member
BuSo Pro
Boot Camp
Digital Strategist

Hey WooNation,

ZORA is making MASSIVE IMPACTS every day and it shows, WooNation keeps reporting new results daily!

Let's get down to brass tacks (I always thought it was brass tax): Within the top 100 search results, before and after a Google update or even a ranking shift for your page, the answers to why the top results are the top and the others simply aren't - are within your grasp.

What Are These Gems

These gems of answers usually revolve around some HTML elements, keyword terms, paragraphs of missing-content, images, videos, or other aspects of a web page that Google has determined have a better chance of answering the searcher's intent.

ZORA is the first tool to find these gems without needing complex software.

ZORA versus SEO Auditing Tools

The advantage with SERPWoo is we do a full dive of the last 90 days back of SERP data, if the data is available, to find gems that are not possible to find with simple one time real-time pulling.

There may be a keyword phrase or idea that was introduced in the last update which Google has determined is critical to ranking - does your page talk about this?

That is where ZORA comes in and helps you find these gems.

Customer Results

It's early days and we are getting some amazing feedback. Let's take a look at some customers who were kind enough to share access and their results so far:

Search Volume: 2,000 Monthly Visitors

Customer: "Like you said I'm all in!"

Search Volume: 2,300 Monthly Visitors

Customer: "I wasn't even ranking and now in the top 3!"

Search Volume: [ Confidential ]

Customer: "After seeing the jump there is no way I can do SEO without SERPWoo ever again!"

I still have a ton of screenshots to show you guys/gals! The testimonials keep coming in! Jason is also working on some new use case scenarios that should help you get more out of ZORA.

In the mean-time it's time to start thinking holiday shopping, SEO-ing, and getting ready for Black Friday and Cyber Monday sales!

To the top of the SERPs,
Carter & Jason

If you have any questions just let us know within the In-App Messaging system!
We're here to help you win!

CCarter

Text Me at 312-598-0182
Staff member
BuSo Pro
Boot Camp
Digital Strategist

Live From The SERPWoo Studio

Jason's hard at work inside the SERPWoo Studio shooting new videos which walk-through how he is using ZORA to analyze and dominate the competition. Here is the first in the series:

ZORA: The Most Powerful On-Page Analysis Tool

Customer Result

Customer: "I need more keywords now! LOL, Upgrading as we speak LOL"

ZORA has been coming in hot and strong for the last week. SEOs how have a better and EASIER way to understand what elements are missing and preventing them from ranking within the top positions. Over the last several days ZORA has helped improve over 200 user's rankings.

Now it's time to go into Phase 2.

Jason's on the ground level of some of the most popular SERPs showing what different websites are missing and need to improve. If you've got questions or topics you would like highlighted just send them in! We're here to help you win!

To the top of the SERPs,
Carter & Jason

CCarter

Text Me at 312-598-0182
Staff member
BuSo Pro
Boot Camp
Digital Strategist

Using ZORA Before You Build A Website

Have you ever wonder just how hard a new niche or keyword might be?

I'm always asking that question when building out a portfolio of my own websites or helping a client expand out and rank for new keywords on their website.

Long ago, I would use our Volatility metric to answer this question, along with a couple dozen Excel spreadsheets. Now, I just create a project in SERPWoo and let ZORA do all the work for me.

Watch the video below to see how:

Now before I build a website, I just let ZORA tell me the critical elements I need to build out for and order my content exactly in that format.

It's providing me my on-page SEO roadmap before I even build out any new pages!

How cool is that?

if you've got questions or topics you would like highlighted just send them in! We're here to help you win!

To the top of the SERPs,
Jason & Carter

CCarter

Text Me at 312-598-0182
Staff member
BuSo Pro
Boot Camp
Digital Strategist

Hey WooNation,

Halloween is here!

That also means that the holidays are right around the corner. This is our time.

ZORA has increased the rankings of more than 400 individual customer's and rankings! Scary time to be an SEO without the help of big data!

With ZORA in the driver seat you too can have access to the extremely powerful capabilities of analyzing the Top 100 URLs!

Here is a 20% bonus code for this Halloween week for anyone that upgrades!

Bonus Code: (Available Within Newsletter)

How to apply the bonus codes:

1. Upgrade to any paid plan. Upgrade My Plan

2. After upgrading go to the account panel and input the bonus code: Account Settings

3. Enjoy the additional keyword capacity!​

--

Customer Results

Search Volume: 4,800 Monthly Visitors

Customer: "This is GAMESHARK CHEATING! LOL"

--

Additional Bonus Codes: (Available Within Newsletter)

Additional Bonus Codes: (Available Within Newsletter)

(Bonus codes expire at Halloween midnight!)

Trick or Treat!
- Carter & Jason