SERPWoo - SERP Omnipresence - 20% Bonus

Discussion in 'Marketplace' started by CCarter, Mar 19, 2015.

1. CCarter

•  
    •  
    •  
    CCarter If they cease to believe in u, do u even exist? Staff Member

•  
    •  
    Degree:
    SERPWoo - SERP Omnipresence - 20% Bonus For Builders!

[​IMG]

Each generation has cried out for a new world, a new order, but has built the same old one - inaccurate and weak. But this time a new order shall pass...

The old world has crumbled away before our very eyes - SEO has gotten more competitive and traditional rank trackers simply cannot cut it anymore. We shall force a new order - from fire and sweat, the future will be transformed and this is the first instrument for this new order. Once you experience awareness of everything - what I call god mode, it's impossible to go back.

[​IMG]

SERPWoo is the birds eye view of the SERPs (Search Engine Results Pages).

SERPWoo is the bridge between your current SEO monitoring (traditional rank trackers) and marries it with deep data analysis that is only available with monitoring the top 30 positions and adds deep data metrics from social signals and 3rd party tools which are known in the industry for their amazing stats.

[​IMG]

^^ In the above examples, if you were simply looking at the traditional rank tracker and you suddenly dropped, you wouldn't know what's going on - is it your onsite SEO, offsite SEO, or the niche as a whole that's being manually reviewed? With SERPWoo, you would get an immediate alert, then when you logged in you would see a high volatility score for that day where 85% of the top 10 rankings got removed, and will be able to visually see the manual review happening.

So instead of waiting hours, days or weeks to see who the survivors are and then looking up what they did, you would be able to see immediately what's going on, who survived, and start analyzing their SEO campaigns to see what's the clear difference in the winners versus the losers, keeping you weeks ahead of the competition who simply watch their results and may not even know that a manual review happened for days if not weeks at a time.

[​IMG]

SERPWoo gives you the competitive edge you need in competitive niches.

Local SEO w/ Map Packs Done Right

[​IMG]

^^ Do you have local clients while need to localize your search engine results pages to just within a certain area? No worries, SERPWoo has the ability to track Local SEO clients for you - and we even display the local map packs and distinguish between sitelinks and regular top results.

Mobile SEO Rank Tracking

[​IMG]

^^ Distinguishing between Mobile versus regular search has never been simpler. SERPWoo is the first tracker to allow Mobile SEO tracking with ease.

Top 100 Google SERP Domain Monitoring

[​IMG]

^^ Now available - input your domain and monitor your ranking within the Top 100 Google SERP Results!

ORM - Online Reputation Management

[​IMG]

^^ Above ORM Goggle Mode. Your reputation is critical for business and your personal success in life. It's critical to know what people see when they search for you or your company online, and what's more critical is that you know instantly when something new, positive or negative, appears immediately, in order to promote it or combat it - SERPWoo helps you do this by quickly showing a visual representations of what's ranking and their ranking metrics.

SERP Analysis - Reverse Engineer

[​IMG]

^^ The url that has survived the longest is the one that you want to be analyzing to mimic versus the other guys who couldn't keep up in this competitive niche. The SEO landscape has become more and more competitive, with linking opportunities eroding faster and faster by the day. But somehow some way there are certain competitors that can keep up and continue growing in this environment - SERPWoo helps you analyze what they are doing easily, faster, and with instant notification you will be ahead of other competitors by leaps and bounds.

Spot Negative SEO or Over Optimization

[​IMG]

Whoops, looks like whatever strategy these guys just did had them take a hit in the SERPs, click on any of the 3rd party metrics in the popup window to start analyzing what's going on with their SEO strategy. This may be a classic example of negative SEO happening in real time.

Niche Tracking versus Traditional Rank Tracking

[​IMG]

Traditional Rank Trackers had their turn. They were from the old world, and did their job when SEO was easy. But SEO is no longer as easy and their lack of innovation has failed you, they have failed to move the needle for years, until SERPWoo came onto the scene, you couldn't get a single rank tracker to update with the times to help you better your SEO campaigns - and ORM forget about that. SERPWoo is the spark that re-ignited the fire to dominate the SERPs like it was 2007 all over again - but this time around we are going to do things smart and that requires a bit of watching the best of the best now - that's what SERPWoo helps you accelerate at.

Beast Mode Keyword Research - Keyword Finder

[​IMG]

The double-headed dragon also has a new secret weapon. In order to help users get more keywords into SERPWoo we developed our Keyword Finder to accelerate this process. The more keywords you have in SERPWoo the wider net you will have for intelligence gathering. Keyword Finder has a secret though - it not only pulls the related terms of a keyword you enter, it will also pull the top 10 websites ranking for your keyword, and then pull ALL their keywords for you! No other keyword tool automatically pulls the keywords of your competitors for you at the speed SERPWoo's Keyword Finder does.

Too Many Features to Name & More To Come

[​IMG]

Our goals with SERPWoo have just begun. This is a small fraction of what's possible with SERPWoo, we didn't get into deep parasite monitoring, or notifications/alerts, SERP Sightings, Global Stats, or some of the newer features that are going to blow SEO software from the old world completely out of the water, cause this OP post could go on forever, but I think I've stated more then enough to show you we are here for the long term and are serious about helping our paying customers get the most out of SERPWoo.

Ask around, most of you have heard about our excellent customer service, and we plan on continuing to create a gold standard for being the top SERP Analysis and ORM tool in this industry for a long time. Every 1-2 months we try to bring something new or innovative to the table to give our customers yet another advantage over their competitors - you have my word that we will continue this mission objective until there is simply no Google.

Special - 20% Keyword Boost When you Sign Up Through BuSo!

After some tough negotiations between the Builder Society and SERPWoo Management, we've come to a great deal for all builders! For a limited time, we are going to give you a 20% Keyword Boost on paid SERPWoo plans when you sign-up through the special BuSo link!

Click Here To Claim Your Extra 20% Keyword Bump ASAP!!
    (once the limited time offer is over, it's over.)​

Last edited: Apr 15, 2015
    turbin3 likes this.
  2. CCarter

•  
    •  
    •  

•  
    •  
    Degree:
    [​IMG]

**Reserved**

3. MetaData

•  
    •  
    MetaData

Degree:
    When SERPWoo launched, it was a completely fresh idea and a new way to see the serps. They could have stopped there, but so many features continue to be added that SERPWoo has turned into a lot more than just a tool to observe the serps, it's now a tool to effect them and to bend them at your will.

SERPWoo has incredibly fast support ticket response times and you would be hard-pressed to find somebody that isn't happy with their subscription. With huge updates and new features coming online all the time, there's a good chance that you'll end up with more than you bargained for before you even get billed for your second month. Not to mention the 20% keyword bonus for BuSo members!

We're very happy to have SERPWoo as a part of the launch of our Marketplace because SERPWoo's rise exemplifies many of the core values of BuSo such as taking great care of your customers, creating something useful and unique from scratch even when there's no set path in front of you to follow, and filling a void in the world of IM.

Last edited: Apr 4, 2015
    CCarter likes this.
  4. JT1

•  
    JT1 Boss ∞

Degree:
    Using this all day erryday fellas . If you are one of those folks trying to rank with parasites , YOU NEED THIS !

Fantastic stuff .

CCarter likes this.
  5. c4yrslf12

c4yrslf12

Degree:
    You're seriously crazy if you're not on board.

CCarter likes this.
  6. thehobbster

thehobbster

Degree:
    Review!

I've been with SERPWoo since before the launch, because CCarter is the homie. Let me put it this way... you can keep goofing with rank trackers, or for the same low price, you can track your ranks and your entire niche.

But "your entire niche" opens up an entire can of worms that allows you to watch the preferences of Google for your specific SERPs. Copy all of the non-spam top 20. Get all of their links. Look at all of their social metrics. Copy their on-page. Then surpass them. Now you're #1.

But wait, Google just changed some things and stuff moved around! Now you can watch the preferences of Google for your specific SERPs. Copy all of the non-spam top 20. Get all of their links. Look at all of their social metrics. Copy their on-page. Then surpass them. Now you're #1.

Keep going through this routine and eventually your site will become the unshakeable. It will reign supreme forever. It's that simple.

And that's just the SEO type stuff. It's even more powerful for online reputation management. Heck, even spammers can figure out which platforms are ranking the best at the moment.

I dunno. If you're stupid, you'll gloss over all of this and keep losing to your competitors (or more accurately, to yourself).

CCarter likes this.
  7. CCarter

•  
    •  
    •  

•  
    •  
    Degree:
    Thank you all for the kinds word!

Major announcement: we just added Mobile SEO Tracking feature today!:

[​IMG]

c4yrslf12 and built like this.
  8. turbin3

•  
    •  
    turbin3

Degree:
    Other rank trackers are for peasant SEOs.

I've been using SERPWoo since the beta. In terms of SEO tools, the highest form of respect I can think of, is feeling that a tool is so powerful...that I NEVER tell a single other person about it. LOL

I hate to say that. I love supporting good people that build great products, so I struggle in typing that. I feel that strongly, however, that every serious SEO needs to be using SERPWoo if they are truly trying to do their job to the best of their abilities (unless they want to reinvent the wheel and build their own tool LOL). In that regard, if I know an SEO that I truly believe is doing all they can do, going the extra mile, standing out from the crowd, I might mention it to those very few that I feel are deserving of that advanced capability, and I'll tell them to keep it quiet. The rest can read Moz... If someone asks what I use for rank tracking, I'll usually say Pro Rank Tracker, and I'll let the rest seem like "magic". :cool:

Bottom line, you NEED to sign up for SERPWoo. It is literally too cheap for you to ever justify saying no.

CCarter likes this.
  9. CCarter

•  
    •  
    •  

•  
    •  
    Degree:
    Thank you @turbin3 for the kind words!

--

Top 100 Google SERP Domain Monitoring

[​IMG]

Now available - input your domain and monitor your ranking within the Top 100 Google SERP Results!

10. CCarter

•  
    •  
    •  

•  
    •  
    Degree:
    Hey guys, Today we had a customer Chris Sanfilippo from RankKO.com do a review about several reputation management tool, and SERPWoo was mentioned on how he utilizes it for ORM campaigns.

One thing to note, you can track the first 3 pages by setting the project to ORM. You can also go into the settings and switch any project to ORM and it will start tracking the top 3 pages. As well, since we pull the top 100 through quick glance, we soon will have the top 100 available in the main interface.

TLDR; "This tool is unstoppable! Hands down no one can compare when it comes to ORM monitoring"

11. c4yrslf12

c4yrslf12

Degree:
    Video starts at 3:00, FYI.

12. CCarter

•  
    •  
    •  

•  
    •  
    Degree:
    May 14th, 2015 - First ever SERPWoo webinar hosted by Jason Brown. Make sure to sign up from the invite you got in your email (email registered with your SERPWoo account! Within the first 24 hours we already had 70% of the 100 capacity filled!

[​IMG]

Direct link to Webinar Sign-Up: https://attendee.gotowebinar.com/register/2039938582938906114

13. RadiantDarkness

RadiantDarkness

Degree:
    Well... It's been a minute since I have been here on BUSO.

I remember when CCarter was simply talking about the hypothetical "Niche Monitoring Tool" You know the one that could literally help you conquer any niche by simply looking at the data in front of you. He launched months later and this tool just keeps getting better. I have my data thrown in there and as the first PAYING SUB of SERPWoo I've got to see her grow into the beauty that she is while having months and months of niche data.

I have taken SW PDF's and signed X,xxx-XX,xxx ORM clients by simply showing them versus their competition tagged in the ORM mode. I also use this for any niche I plan on trying to attack. Why? because I want to know 3-4 weeks into any money site if the stability of the niche will last for me.

There is no other tool on the market like this. PERIOD.

Unlock SERP God Mode with SERPWoo.

RD

CCarter likes this.
  14. emp

•  
    emp

Degree:
    CCarter and MetaData like this.
  15. CCarter

•  
    •  
    •  

•  
    •  
    Degree:
    How To Sell SEO Services with an 80% Close Ratio

Selling SEO to clients and prospects doesn't have to be hard, lack of data or preparation is really the deal killer, but when a business owner sees their competitors clearly ranking and making money off of lucrative SEO keywords, their mind starts to imagine all the possibilities.

In this video Brian Tucker goes over his sales strategy on how he now utilizes SERPWoo and has jumped to an 80 to 90% close ratio. He lays it out with easy metaphors and explanations.

With the right data, showcasing competitor details, it's no longer a YES or NO option, but now "How much will this cost?" Anyone selling SEO or attempting to market for marketing clients should take a look at Brian's incredible and eye-opening process:

[​IMG]

Last edited: Feb 8, 2017
    andreint likes this.
  16. CCarter

•  
    •  
    •  

•  
    •  
    Degree:
    The Countdown Begins - Less then 5 hours away!

Are we overcapacity yet? Yes! Will some people not show up - like a wedding of course, we're filling this thing till the fire marshal evicts us!! And don't forget to bring cookies!!

May 14th, 2015 at 3pm EST - First ever SERPWoo webinar hosted by Jason Brown with special guest Erik V. Make sure to sign up with the link below!

[​IMG]

Direct link to Webinar Sign-Up: https://attendee.gotowebinar.com/register/2039938582938906114

17. CCarter

•  
    •  
    •  

•  
    •  
    Degree:
    How To Use SERPWoo - Webinar #1

Jason Brown, Co-Founder of SERPWoo and Erik Vestal, owner of Vestallink.com, come together in this first ever SERPWoo Webinar to answer attendees' questions like

- How Does SERPWoo Work?
    - How can I make money from SERPWoo?
    - How can I outrank my SEO competitors?

and more...

(This webinar has been enhanced with the original powerpoint embedded and additional visuals that were not available on the live version - Video is available up to 1440p HD)

[​IMG]

18. emp

•  
    emp

Degree:
    Thanks fopr making this available as a recording.
    Live webinars are hard on those not living in the same timezone.

::emp::

CCarter and MetaData like this.
  19. tim2963

tim2963

Degree:
    One of the best SEO and probably the best piece ORM software out there. Also the recordings are prefect since I can never seem to make it to a live webinar.

Not to mention if you just want to do basic things and track Google listings, Google Local listings, and your competitors rankings. This is cheaper than SerpBook and it offers so much more.

CCarter likes this.
  20. CCarter

•  
    •  
    •  

•  
    •  
    Degree:
    Quick Glance Export

Download that data... Quick Glance and each project's mini quick glances now have the ability for you to download that data with about 12 different file formats:

[​IMG]

MetaData likes this.
  21. CCarter

•  
    •  
    •  

•  
    •  
    Degree:
    Crazy Top 100 View Within Main Interface

Ya'll asked for it, so we gave it to you! You can now view up to the Top 200 positions for your keyword (if you are tracking a domain within the project)! I think you guys are crazy, but whatever man, I'm not here to judge! (Note - we DO NOT collect 3rd party data for urls below the top 20/30 - depending on if your project is ORM or regular - that's just way too much data to pull)

[​IMG]

22. emp

•  
    emp

Degree:
    I just LOVE that view..
    How serene and calm the SERP looks on top, just to dissolve into utter madness the lower you go.

::emp::

CCarter likes this.
  23. CCarter

•  
    •  
    •  

•  
    •  
    Degree:
    New Quick Glance Video Available:

[​IMG]

24. tim2963

tim2963

Degree:
    Very interesting. Some days there is almost no movement, while others. Well... chaos.

CCarter likes this.
  25. MichelangeSEO

MichelangeSEO

Degree:
    I LOVE SerpWoo... I think it's amazing. I have a question though.

For the past week or so, I've been trying to use the SERP Sightings section to find stuff for YouTube, but everytime I try, it loads forever and then just sends me to an error page. Is this happening for everyone or is it just me?

CCarter likes this.