SERPninja.io - High Quality Permanent Backlinks

Discussion in 'Marketplace' started by JT1, Aug 7, 2016.

1. Future State

Future State

Degree:
    You're not alone. I had to stop ordering early this year for many reasons.

Getting a question answered in any meaningful way is impossible. You feel like you have to word your question in a paragraph to corner the guy and drag an accurate, articulate answer out of him, and you're still left with a three word answer that seems like he didn't read the question.

The orders are usually catastrophically late with zero communication about why, and it seems like they'd be forgotten if you didn't keep sending messages in the dashboard.

And if the orders are on time because you "pester" the guy to get what was promised, the order is obviously rushed and the scraping work is sloppy and you get suboptimal work as a result.

And on every order I've had mistakes that account up to 20% of the entire order, and once it was over 75%. And when "fixed" I've been delivered more mistakes or even the exact same messed up URLs are given back. It does eventually get fixed but you seem to get put at the back of the line instead of being taken care of. So one order can take two or three months to be completed.

Those are my complaints about this service.

I'll also add that these are among the most powerful links you can get your hands on that work fast. It's a shame there has to be all these games surrounding the process. If you want these links, you'll need to accept that you'll get around 80% of what you're promised in about 2x the amount of time, and communication is like talking to a brick wall that is incapable of forming coherent thought.

If you have a high tolerance for someone acting like they don't have the time to treat you like a paying customer, you'll get some powerful links, maybe a couple less than you intended. Tread carefully.

2. Dodgy

•  
    Dodgy

Degree:
    Hey mate, you are right on all counts.

Last edited by a moderator: Oct 25, 2017
  3. blackwar85

•  
    blackwar85

Degree:
    Ordered too despite recent negative comments. In my case, everything went perfectly. TAT was 10 days, I was asking for 2 week drip-feed which is close enough. The seller also fulfilled my other special request about anchor texts. Domains are powerful and anchor texts fit in very naturally.

Will order again, when I see good results.

Last edited: Nov 14, 2017
  4. JT1

•  
    JT1 Boss ∞

Degree:
    I was traveling for the past couple of months and was not able to reply to these reviews on time.We were just starting out earlier this year and had to deal with a lot of scaling issues - and I agree we had some really messed up TATs.But now we have grown quite a bit, hired more people and grew our networks as well.

All reasons aside, just let me know your account details and I will make sure you get free link packs for the inconvenience you faced. And I promise it won't happen again!