Links SEO Friendly Wikipedia Backlinks

Degree
Bought thousands and thousands of dollas' worth of links here, this guy is legit and reliable.

Always informative on the type of link, exact placement page, best matching page on the target site, etc. Support is fast. Frequent promos and one-of-a-kind deals.

Alex gets you top quality links and gives advice that maximizes value of every purchase.

Degree
Bought thousands and thousands of dollas' worth of links here, this guy is legit and reliable.

Always informative on the type of link, exact placement page, best matching page on the target site, etc. Support is fast. Frequent promos and one-of-a-kind deals.

Alex gets you top quality links and gives advice that maximizes value of every purchase.
I am working through my first order with Alex and curious to see what the impact is from a Wiki page. Have you had noticeable results from a wiki link?

Degree
I am working through my first order with Alex and curious to see what the impact is from a Wiki page. Have you had noticeable results from a wiki link?
Yes. Moreover, it was a niche where all major competitors had Wiki links, so having one was an entry ticket to the top of the SERPs.

Besides, @kingofthewiki offers a bunch of other premium quality links that he does not actively market here, which is great too. Bought a couple of those as well.

kingofthewiki

Do itt!
BuSo Pro
Degree
Yes. Moreover, it was a niche where all major competitors had Wiki links, so having one was an entry ticket to the top of the SERPs.

Besides, @kingofthewiki offers a bunch of other premium quality links that he does not actively market here, which is great too. Bought a couple of those as well.
Thank you sir!

kingofthewiki

Do itt!
BuSo Pro
Degree
Happy Friday!

Just updated the service thread order link! We are NO LONGER ON FREEZE MODE and our TAT right now is ~14 days (assuming you have content) :cool:

kingofthewiki

Do itt!
BuSo Pro
Degree
3 Great years since I first opened this thread on Builder Society. Since then, I have met and had the pleasure of working with the best in the industry.

A lot has changed since I first started (8 years ago) but we have remained the most consistent and highest quality Wikipedia service provider! Our differentiator? We don't take on jobs that we can't handle and we keep it real with clients. I have refused over 20k in payments from clients asking for Wikipedia pages that we know won't stick. How many providers do that?

Anyway, I am posting here today because a lot of you may not know this, but we actually provide other services than just Wikipedia, which include:

Premium Result-Driven Content
I don’t know about you but most content providers I worked with either only ask for a topic and # of words, OR, you have to spend at least 5 - 10 minutes ordering 1 content article. I was tired of that shit! The focus should be what result the content should achieve. Number of words help, but should be secondary.

Get 10% discount on your first order. Use coupon code: iwanatry
Try it here! https://orders.wikieditorsunited.com/order/1YO6WV

Reddit (Traffic + Links)
A lot of reddit experts and hacks on this forum already. This service is for those who don't have time or just looking for others to get it done for them. We offer do-follow links and traffic as well.

Its simple. We have access to 1000+ aged Reddit accounts and the tools necessary to post your content on the right sub Reddit at the right time! Not only that, we are guaranteeing the number of views on your post to ensure that it gets seen enough to generate traffic for you!

Get 10% discount on your first order. Use coupon code: iwanatry
Try it here! https://orders.wikieditorsunited.com/order/2RWEJR

High Authority Links
We have access to a ton of sites and only work with ones that actually get traffic with reasonably high DR (Ahrefs Domain Rating). Thats how they are sorted on our list.

This might sound weird, but these sites change their pricing and terms ALL THE FREAKIN TIME! So instead of having you pay first, expecting to get a link and then having them change the terms - we will negotiate the best price (since we know 7+ editors) + make sure your site fits within their parameters before proceeding with the link. Save you time and moneyz!

PM me for the list! - Thats it for now! :-)

Degree
We've been using Alex's wiki services for a while now, and always happy with the results. Orders get personal attention and communication and the process of working with Alex is simple. Highly recommended!

Degree
The last time I ordered Wikipedia links from someone (not you, kingofthewiki), they got my domain banned from wikipedia. Now I can't post any of my links on the site. Do you know how to get my domain off the blacklist?

kingofthewiki

Do itt!
BuSo Pro
Degree
We've been using Alex's wiki services for a while now, and always happy with the results. Orders get personal attention and communication and the process of working with Alex is simple. Highly recommended!
Thank you! Much appreciated @IngvarXH

The last time I ordered Wikipedia links from someone (not you, kingofthewiki), they got my domain banned from wikipedia. Now I can't post any of my links on the site. Do you know how to get my domain off the blacklist?
Please PM me and I will check on your situation. I can't promise anything. Every situation is different and getting off the black list is a massive job

kingofthewiki

Do itt!
BuSo Pro
Degree
Happy Cyber Monday!

There are less than 24 hours left before our Black Friday/Cyber Monday discount coupon expires

Use coupon code blackfriday to unlock the discounts

$540 OFF Forbes | $150 OFF Amazon | $100 OFF Github
https://orders.wikieditorsunited.com/order/9132B1E5

Custom Outreach/Guest Posts | 20% OFF
https://orders.wikieditorsunited.com/order/EYZ6PY

EDU Do-Follow Posts | 20% OFF
https://orders.wikieditorsunited.com/order/ZYMEDR

Premium Content | 10% OFF |
https://orders.wikieditorsunited.com/order/1YO6WV

Reddit Traffic + Links | 10% OFF
https://orders.wikieditorsunited.com/order/2RWEJR

As always, let me know if you have any questions!

Degree
As a sucker for Cyber Monday deals and always in need of content I gave the Premium Content service a shot.

My niche is...not exactly mainstream and thus any meaningful of any length necessitates a good amount of research.. like current news/industry research..this stuff is to recent to be gleamed from Wikipedia alone..

Given the topic difficulty I set my expectations quite low and forgot about the order.

Finally received my article (a bit past avg delivery timeframe but this is not a complaint as I'd rather have a project done well than quick) and goddamn this is one killer article!

This the kind of stuff you copy and paste right into WP and hit publish. My writer Mike smashed it out of the ballpark:
  • The subheadings were completely inline with the mother topic, looking like something the Verge would publish.
  • There are no less than 6 relevant, recent industry citations that fit seamlessly into the article body, clearly not just thrown in as an afterthought like many writers.
  • There are also statistics in % and $ terms galore as well as hyper-specific industry acronyms used correctly.
  • Order was for 1,500 words, was over delivered at 1562
In summary, @kingofthewiki does more than Wikipedia work well and I am one happy camper.

Degree
Wow! Thanks for this review. The team was happy when I sent it to them as well. I am glad you liked the piece

As a sucker for Cyber Monday deals and always in need of content I gave the Premium Content service a shot.

My niche is...not exactly mainstream and thus any meaningful of any length necessitates a good amount of research.. like current news/industry research..this stuff is to recent to be gleamed from Wikipedia alone..

Given the topic difficulty I set my expectations quite low and forgot about the order.

Finally received my article (a bit past avg delivery timeframe but this is not a complaint as I'd rather have a project done well than quick) and goddamn this is one killer article!

This the kind of stuff you copy and paste right into WP and hit publish. My writer Mike smashed it out of the ballpark:
  • The subheadings were completely inline with the mother topic, looking like something the Verge would publish.
  • There are no less than 6 relevant, recent industry citations that fit seamlessly into the article body, clearly not just thrown in as an afterthought like many writers.
  • There are also statistics in % and $ terms galore as well as hyper-specific industry acronyms used correctly.
  • Order was for 1,500 words, was over delivered at 1562
In summary, @kingofthewiki does more than Wikipedia work well and I am one happy camper.