SEO Contest In Action

NetZero

BuSo Pro
Degree
There is an SEO contest going on right now. I found out on another open forum (So don't come at me bro for outing), and they reference SerpWoo images, along with other well known SEO Tools and good data. I do not know any details on who is involved (I do recognize one YouTube SEO guy) or when it started, but you can guess when some started popping results and backlinks discovered. But, for inquiring minds, the keyword they are targeting is "Digital Marketing Las Vegas". Seems like a great case study to watch, learn, and discuss.

I just saw something about it at InternetMarketing.gold. Saw the screenshots they were posting and all. I can't tell who is behind it, but someone ran a Cora report on it and posted it at IMG. You might as well post the links and all, no one cares about outting stuff like that.

I'd love to know more, go in there and sponsor that betch. "SERPWoo, the official SEO contest tool."

I just saw something about it at InternetMarketing.gold. Saw the screenshots they were posting and all. I can't tell who is behind it, but someone ran a Cora report on it and posted it at IMG. You might as well post the links and all, no one cares about outting stuff like that.

I'd love to know more, go in there and sponsor that betch. "SERPWoo, the official SEO contest tool."
I like that idea a lot.

Make a betting platform. I know you’re actually crazy enough to do it.

Back