Content SEO Content for Niche Sites with Images + Interlinking + WP Posting | 30% OFF for BuSo Family

dwain

DOPE Writers, Inc.
BuSo Pro
Degree
Still open for orders, fam. Available slots for March aren't all taken yet. :smile:

dwain

DOPE Writers, Inc.
BuSo Pro
Degree
Have some slots available which means we are ready to accept some new orders.
DM me your niche first, so I can confirm we can deliver stuff you will like.

TIA, fam.

dwain

DOPE Writers, Inc.
BuSo Pro
Degree
Have some slots available which means we are ready to accept some new orders.
DM me your niche first, so I can confirm we can deliver stuff you will like.

TIA, fam.
Still taking orders... :D

dwain

DOPE Writers, Inc.
BuSo Pro
Degree
In case we got out of sight, bump bump bump. :smile:

Degree
In case we got out of sight, bump bump bump. :smile:
Review.

Ordered 3 or 4 times from these guys and the content has been exceptionally well written.

I have even sent 2 of my clients to them for content needs.

Degree
Hey @dwain i put in a sample request on your site and not heard anything back yet?

I also emailed as well.

have you received the order? I’d like to try out your service.

Degree
Hey @dwain i put in a sample request on your site and not heard anything back yet?

I also emailed as well.

have you received the order? I’d like to try out your service.
When did you email? The OP has not visited BUSO for a few weeks.

Degree
I've been putting in repeated orders with these guys with no problems @mcfarlanek are you messaging him inside their dashboard?

dwain

DOPE Writers, Inc.
BuSo Pro
Degree
Long time no see, fellas!

We are still alive, rocking the keyboards. Just letting you guys know...

OPEN FOR ORDERS. :smile:

Degree
Tried them, feedback:

- User Dashboard: 7 - Not the best but it works.
- Communication: 5.5 - A bit slow to respond, no way of tracking article progress.
- Content Quality: 7 - 3/5 articles were really solid. Good writing with authoritative voice, covered the topics very well, included tables as well. 1 article was average; not bad writing per se but I think they went overboard with surfer optimization. 1 article was shit; correct information but low quality writing. Also, most articles didn't link to stats, claims, e.t.c. Overall, can be 8 and above with more scrutiny/editing.
- Delivery time: 3 - Terrible. Took almost 3 weeks to deliver 5 articles complete.

Bottom line: Decent service If you focus on content quality. Probably the best at their price range although I worry about their TAT.

Note: I didn’t request revision for any of the articles. I just edited them myself since I was already in the process of publishing when I noticed. Pretty sure they’ll have no issues with revisions.

Last edited:

dwain

DOPE Writers, Inc.
BuSo Pro
Degree
Tried them, feedback:

- User Dashboard: 7 - Not the best but it works.
- Communication: 5.5 - A bit slow to respond, no way of tracking article progress.
- Content Quality: 7 - 3/5 articles were really solid. Good writing with authoritative voice, covered the topics very well, included tables as well. 1 article was average; not bad writing per se but I think they went overboard with surfer optimization. 1 article was shit; correct information but low quality writing. Also, most articles didn't link to stats, claims, e.t.c. Overall, can be 8 and above with more scrutiny/editing.
- Delivery time: 3 - Terrible. Took almost 3 weeks to deliver 5 articles complete.

Bottom line: Decent service If you focus on content quality. Probably the best at their price range although I worry about their TAT.

Note: I didn’t request revision for any of the articles. I just edited them myself since I was already in the process of publishing when I noticed. Pretty sure they’ll have no issues with revisions.
Hey man!

Thanks for the honest feedback. This sure helps, at least makes us more careful in the future. Haha. BIG thanks, really.

On a side note, would you mind sharing the title of the piece that was s*it? Will do some internal work for service improvement. :smile:

For the TAT thing, yep shit happens sometimes. Not gonna lie. Our bad. Do give us another try, will you? :tongue:

Again, thanks a bunch.

dwain

DOPE Writers, Inc.
BuSo Pro
Degree
IMPORTANT NOTICE

Our prices may increase in August this year, guys. Before that happens, my question is...
Will you take advantage of our current pricing?
ORDER HERE
We have done some internal work, mostly with our SOPs. Can deliver faster than before. :D
Reach me out privately for bulk order discounts: dwain@dopewriters.com or dopewritersinc@gmail.com

Thanks, fam!

Last edited:

dwain

DOPE Writers, Inc.
BuSo Pro
Degree
Friendly Reminder
10 more days, and after that we will increase our rates.
Thanks, fam.

dwain

DOPE Writers, Inc.
BuSo Pro
Degree
Guess what? We haven't increased our rates yet. For the OGs who supported us from the start, we decided we'll NOT increase the price this year. So no price hikes in 2022. :smile:

Keeping everything as it is for the rest of this year. Cheers!

dwain

DOPE Writers, Inc.
BuSo Pro
Degree
Guess what? We haven't increased our rates yet. For the OGs who supported us from the start, we decided we'll NOT increase the price this year. So no price hikes in 2022. :smile:

Keeping everything as it is for the rest of this year. Cheers!
bump for pump. :wink:

dwain

DOPE Writers, Inc.
BuSo Pro
Degree
Any BLACK FRIDAY offers?
~ still thinking...

dwain

DOPE Writers, Inc.
BuSo Pro
Degree
Limited Slot Black Friday Deal: 25% Discount
USE COUPON: BLACKOFF!
Get 25% OFF your content orders till November 30th.
Unlimited Revisions | Secured with a Satisfaction Guarantee
Order Now

For queries: dwain@dopewriters.com (also available on Skype)​

dwain

DOPE Writers, Inc.
BuSo Pro
Degree
Our Black Friday Deal is ending soon!
Make sure you use the coupon: BLACKOFF!

dwain

DOPE Writers, Inc.
BuSo Pro
Degree
UPDATE for the BuSo fam

We are going through a lot of changes in the backend to improve the overall service experience. Basically, training our team, adding some features to our existing two plans; SOLID and SURFER.

The changes will be in affect from the start of the next year. January 1st, 2023.
Yeah, right! That's just a couple of weeks away.

Our rates will slightly increase, but um thinking about a lifetime discount coupon for the OGs - clients from BuSo till the end of 2022.

Anyone interested should hit me up with a DM real quick. :wink:

Thanks.

dwain

DOPE Writers, Inc.
BuSo Pro
Degree
O
UPDATE for the BuSo fam

We are going through a lot of changes in the backend to improve the overall service experience. Basically, training our team, adding some features to our existing two plans; SOLID and SURFER.

The changes will be in affect from the start of the next year. January 1st, 2023.
Yeah, right! That's just a couple of weeks away.

Our rates will slightly increase, but um thinking about a lifetime discount coupon for the OGs - clients from BuSo till the end of 2022.

Anyone interested should hit me up with a DM real quick. :wink:

Thanks.
UPDATE:
Our New prices will be $49 and $59.
But if this thread will always avail you to $35 and $45.

dwain

DOPE Writers, Inc.
BuSo Pro
Degree
Hey ya'll!

Anyone from our client base interested in a FREE SEO Audit?
I can offer the service to three guys. Totally free of cost.

But there's a catch - you have to give me an honest testimonial; good or bad whatever it comes out to you. DM me :wink: