Selling A URL

Degree
I have a URL that has a small yet strong backlink profile - high relevant links including some gov links.

The site itself isn't making money mainly because I don't have any interest in pursuing this particular niche however it is ranking well for some local money keywords.

Would it be worth putting up on Flippa, or similar sites?

How would you guys go about selling a URL? Is it even worth it?

I have a URL that has a small yet strong backlink profile - high relevant links including some gov links.

The site itself isn't making money mainly because I don't have any interest in pursuing this particular niche however it is ranking well for some local money keywords.

Would it be worth putting up on Flippa, or similar sites?

How would you guys go about selling a URL? Is it even worth it?
Maybe don't sell it. Pimp it out a bit and rent instead? You will have possibility for a long term income that way.

Maybe you can sell it to or make a deal with someone in that niche in your area? since you mentioned it's ranking for local terms there's probably someone who would want it.

Don't expect much from flippa for a site with no income. Not worth the effort in my experience (don't forget you have to pay for the listing, write the salespage etc.). Depending on the niche I might be interested. If you want you can pm me.

Isn't this what domainers do all day long? I think most website marketplaces have a section (or option) to just sell domain names.

You can also check out domainer forums like NamePros. Most of them have a marketplace section where you can sell the domain.

You can also check out domainer forums like NamePros. Most of them have a marketplace section where you can sell the domain.
At NamePros, they only deal with names. 99% of the folks there have no idea about SEO, backlinks etc. They are for exact names or beautiful names or brandable names etc. So if your domain has 100 .gov backlinks but looks like ahtgrr1996.org you have no chance there. With SEO domain, better go to BHW. Or show it to me ))

Back