Search Console "Needs Improvement" Worth Fixing?

ew3

Degree
Does anyone know if the "Failing URLs" pages in search console negatively impact rankings?

I can't find any reliable information on this.

For example the 83 failing URLs shown in this screenshot - is it urgent to fix these or will these not actually impact rankings significantly? Has anyone tested this? [broken image]

What kind of warnings are you getting? You posted a preview to a private dropbox file it appears.

I'm going off of memory here and thinking there's three things to fail? Core Web Vitals, Page Speed, and Mobile Responsiveness, in which case, yes, all three will impact your rankings to some degree. All three are majorly important to a mobile-first index.

Does anyone know if the "Failing URLs" pages in search console negatively impact rankings?

I can't find any reliable information on this.

For example the 83 failing URLs shown in this screenshot - is it urgent to fix these or will these not actually impact rankings significantly? Has anyone tested this? [broken image]
Provided image link is broken, So it it hard to detect what exactly problem is? However if there is a notification in search console pointing-out a valid required improvement such as coverage issue, 404 errors, sitemap errors then the admin must rectify and submit for the validation.

Many-times you would see errors that get fix by just submitting for validation without making any improvement for example - Mobile Usability Issue, Core web-vital issue and more...

If you can share me the screen shot, May be i can help about the issue..

To answer more to the title than anything else.

Yes, you have to do it or they minus 30-50 you. Its really pissing me off. If you want to see an example of a site currently suffering from ignoring this message for a few months check out keyword sheeter in one of the snooper tools.

Back