Sales Page ideas

Degree
I need to build a sales page (on a budget). Does anyone have a resource on how to start putting together one including the actual sales content?

Nearly every business is budget conscious. But you should never skimp on quality. Ever.

www.instapage.com

Last edited by a moderator:
There are tons of free templates out there, from Wordpress to PSD's you can customize, to just HTML and CSS ones. If you can work with those platforms, you can do it for free, and write a little bit. You can also change elements around until you're making the most money. Whether it's long form or short form, you should probably write your own copy. Nobody is going to know your product or service better, and you can quickly read about copywriting to learn "how" to do it right.

Nearly every business is budget conscious. But you should never skimp on quality. Ever.

www.instapage.com
Never actually seen Instapage. How do you think it fares with OptimizePress (assuming you've used both)?

To OP: If you don't have the $$ to outsource the copywriting, get a few books and try it yourself - after all, you probably know your product more than most others.

A good starting place would be with The Boron Letters by Gary Halbert and The Ultimate Sales Letter by Dan Kennedy. Remember, what you write isn't set it stone! You can always tweak it or even scrap it completely when you have the funds to buy one from a pro.

By the way, hey everyone! Nice to be here.

Hey everyone, nice to be here!

For the design you might try leadpages. They have a nice set of templates and very easy to use.For the copyright part, I do not know your writing skills but keep in mind that the sales copy must be very persuasive.I consider it the most important part.
You can have a killer design and yet not sell anything.
Balance between design and sales copy, but keep quality high, and by quality I mean following the most basic rules of internet sales.

Back