Saas service business

Degree
Hello All,

I wanted to reach out and introduce myself to everyone. My name is El, and I am developing and implementing a business selling Saas. My focus will be on the Heavy Equipment based, industries/tertiary sectors. I have lurked for a while until now, because I am friends offline with several veteran members of the community. I intended to do a daily/weekly journal on here to talk about my process and progress. Mostly because i think it will be beneficial to the community, so others can learn from my mistakes and successes as well as keep myself accountable.

Degree
Interesting, @TechLee. I know someone who did the exact same thing, developing a project for the exact same industries. I believe he has/had a partner in it. Could it be you? Guy's name is Dan. Your journal will be great. This can be a huge business for someone who gets it right due to the massive cost of each item.

Degree
Interesting, @TechLee. I know someone who did the exact same thing, developing a project for the exact same industries. I believe he has/had a partner in it. Could it be you? Guy's name is Dan. Your journal will be great. This can be a huge business for someone who gets it right due to the massive cost of each item.
I would love to have a solid partner, but i am actually am doing this solo currently. However, I am employing services of a few people on the forum so in a way they are loosly like partners.