Reviews for affiliate sites

TacoCat

Bueno...
BuSo Pro
Degree
Hey,

I'm writing reviews for an amazon site. I wanted to ask you, how do you write reviews for products, when they have just some tiny differences?

Because at the end, I will have around 100 reviews for 100 different products, but they all are pretty much the same (with some small differences).

Is that an issue or it doesn't matter?
Thanks. :smile:

If the products are really that similar, it won't matter.

One useful technique is to look at 2 and 3-star ratings. And see what you can copy from those.

::emp::

@emp yeah that is what I'm doing, the issue with the 2 - 3 star ratings, is that they don't exist, or are really really rare. But I'm taking what I can from those reviews.

Create one mega-article that discusses every single little detail possible, and then have a giant table showing all of the products and have one of the columns highlight the small differences?

@Ryuzaki That gave me a good idea. I think I might write the separate reviews. Then create a tab with the top 10 products for each category and compare them in a big table. Which will have a link to the full review of each individual product.

Thanks. :smile:

How does your visitor decide which product to buy?

How does your visitor decide which product to buy?
I haven't got to "having visitors" part. :D because I'm still writing the articles. But eventually it will probably be lists, that suggest the best choices.

how many products per category are you gonna have?

I haven't got to "having visitors" part. :D because I'm still writing the articles. But eventually it will probably be lists, that suggest the best choices.

Back