Restarting my journey

Degree
Hi everyone, this is Nel from Singapore.
I've been trying to start a side hustle for many years now. Started multiple projects but have never seen any of them to fruition.
I hope this time is different.
Currently following Authority Hacker's method and intend to start a new site soon.
I'm totally new to BUSO and look forward to learning and connecting with others in this playground.

Ryuzaki

お前はもう死んでいる
BuSo Pro
Digital Strategist
Degree
Hi, @nelism, welcome aboard. Glad to have you.

I've been trying to start a side hustle for many years now. Started multiple projects but have never seen any of them to fruition.

There's really nothing to hope about it. Hope concerns external factors. If you haven't seen any projects through to the end, that's an internal factor. That's something inside you where you aren't persistent, committed, able to delay gratification, etc. A school kid can't hope that he'll do his homework. He either does it or doesn't. He has all of the power to make it a reality.

If you have a method you're following, just follow it all the way through, and then keep going. It seems unlikely that you'll waste your time. Best case scenario is you make good money. Worst case scenario is you learn a ton that helps ensure you won't make the same mistakes next time. Sounds like win.

Best of luck with it. We're always here to help if you have questions or just want to talk about the business!

Degree
Hi, @nelism, welcome aboard. Glad to have you.

There's really nothing to hope about it. Hope concerns external factors. If you haven't seen any projects through to the end, that's an internal factor. That's something inside you where you aren't persistent, committed, able to delay gratification, etc. A school kid can't hope that he'll do his homework. He either does it or doesn't. He has all of the power to make it a reality.

If you have a method you're following, just follow it all the way through, and then keep going. It seems unlikely that you'll waste your time. Best case scenario is you make good money. Worst case scenario is you learn a ton that helps ensure you won't make the same mistakes next time. Sounds like win.

Best of luck with it. We're always here to help if you have questions or just want to talk about the business!
Hi Ryuzaki, thanks for the welcome. Yes, I'm looking to finish my homework this time round :smile:

Degree
Hi everyone, this is Nel from Singapore.
Currently following Authority Hacker's method and intend to start a new site soon.
I'm totally new to BUSO and look forward to learning and connecting with others in this playground.
Hi Nel,
Welcome to the forum.
I am currently reading Brian Tracy's book 'Goals' and it has helped me realize
the importance of having goals and focusing on them. I would encourage you to set
goals of what you want to accomplish and stay focused on them to increase
your chances of succeeding. You seem to be creative and have lots of ideas, just
remember to stick with them to the end.

Degree
Hi Nel,
Welcome to the forum.
I am currently reading Brian Tracy's book 'Goals' and it has helped me realize
the importance of having goals and focusing on them. I would encourage you to set
goals of what you want to accomplish and stay focused on them to increase
your chances of succeeding. You seem to be creative and have lots of ideas, just
remember to stick with them to the end.
Hi greatwriter,
Thanks for the intro!
Yes, I agree it's good to have goals.
I do have some long-term goals that I'm working towards.
Short-term goals, however, are more fluid and tend to change from time to time.