Remarketing to your organic affiliate traffic using PPC?

tyealia

BuSo Pro
Degree
I was wondering if anyone was having any success re-marketing to organic traffic using ppc.

If for example you have a Best X keyword and you have a very good affiliate commission on one product would re-marketing to visitors on Facebook and google ads be worth it. I know it needs to be tested but wanted some preliminary advice if anyone had attempted it and seen good results.

I was thinking of trying Facebook, re-marketing to page viewers on the feed.
Google ads, re-marketing to visitors
Possibly YouTube but the creation of videos is a little bit of a barrier to entry for me.

Yeah, sure. In general. But you need to figure out your organic RPM for those pages, your conversion rates (so you have something to measure against), and then you can at least have a Cost Per Conversion to aim at, which you can use to figure out some kind of maximum bid per click.

All of these numbers will adjust as you start to get data on the paid users (rather than organic) which may or may not be equally as hot as the organic traffic. Eventually you'd switch all of your calculations over to the paid numbers.

It's going to be a lot harder on affiliate commissions than if you owned the product yourself with a much higher ROI or even had a subscription where you could calculate using the average lifetime earnings per subscriber, etc.

I’d do it if there was a way to offer it to opt in only peeps.

Back