Registering Foreign tld's?

Degree
Hey Everyone,
Does anyone know how to register foreign domains that require citizenship in that country( .ca, .com.sg etc) without having the documentation?

I have considered hiring someone in that country to buy it for me, but that seems like a big hassle. Does anyone have any advice or have been in this situation before?

If you thinking about long-term project then you need to consider some options like you mentioned - registering it on person you trust or some kind of shell company.

But if they are kind of churn-and-burn project, Well... It's easy to bypass for many ccTLDs. The only problem - after a while you may be asked for verification. The registration and verification complexity varies greatly for each ccTLDs.

Ya this is for the long term. I know you used to be able to easily fake them, but dont want to take the risk. Thanks for responding

Find a trustee service that will registrar the domain name for you - their company serves as proxy between you and the domain name. It´s the same principle as when you use privacy protection on a .com domain.
There are a few big players (101domain.com, instra.com) but they can be pricey.
I usually do a search for "TLD trustee domain" and see what comes up (following your example you´d search for ".com.sg trustee domain"). That way you´ll be able to find specialized trustee services for the exact TLD that you want.

Back