Reddit Submission Service (not voting)

Degree
Does anyone know of a website that you can use to simply submit a link to Reddit? I am confident that once my links get submitted they will get upvoted naturally, but whenever I try and do it for my own sites (just the submission) I get flagged somehow.

I don't need it done in large quantities or anything. Just every few weeks/months I might have a link from my site that I want submitted to a sub (and the subs might change too).

This is a pretty simple service, anyone know somewhere offering it?

This is something you should be doing yourself, with your own accounts. If you only have one link for submission every few weeks, then use those weeks inbetween to increase the karma of your accounts and learning what works in your target subreddits.

I would imagine a service like that would either cost a fortune because it requires out-of-the-box thinking for every order, or be spammy and useless.

2 weeks ago I got a submission into the very top of a massive subreddit, but I've poked around it for about a month prior to that. I also took time and went out out of my way to craft non-standard content that would work better.

I am confident that once my links get submitted they will get upvoted naturally

but whenever I try and do it for my own sites (just the submission) I get flagged somehow.

Don't you feel there's a contradiction here? :smile: If your links get flagged in places where you post them then no, you were wrong in your confidence about them being likely to be upvoted naturally.

I get flagged somehow.

That might have to do with you not pre-warming each sub-reddit. Each one has individual rules beyond the global rules when it comes to these things.

Like maybe they have it set up for you needing at least 10 comment karma and a history that's at least a month old in the sub before your submission isn't flagged by the auto-moderator.

If this is the case for you, you definitely have to pick your targets and start posting to them well in advance. Start with comments. If your account in general is good on Reddit, you'll get 1 comment karma per comment. If you haven't passed the global threshold yet you'll get 1 comment per upvote. The easiest way to blast through this problem of needing comment karma to start doing submissions and not be time-limited per comment is to go to giant subs and post something witty or valuable in the top comment chains of posts with tons of comments and upvotes. From there it's easy to get enough karma in the sub-reddits you want to use. You just have to comment in them.

Keep doing that daily or every other day for a few weeks or a month and then test out your submissions by submitting someone else's site. If you post it and can immediately see your post in the New tab, you're good to go. Wait a little bit before submitting again, and this time you can make it your own.

I've thought about this type of service too. The problem is you don't want to get your site wrapped up in accounts you don't control that are also doing other manipulative things. It'll come crashing down eventually, and you don't know if you'll catch a ban alongside it. It's something valuable enough and quick enough that you can do it yourself and even be baking a couple more accounts in the mean time. It just requires a tiny bit of time a day.

This is something you should be doing yourself, with your own accounts. If you only have one link for submission every few weeks, then use those weeks inbetween to increase the karma of your accounts and learning what works in your target subreddits.

The main problem is that I have multiple sites and don't want to have any one site or group of sites submitted by the same account twice. It means that I would be making multiple accounts which I don't want to do because I think reddit can see VPNs etc.

I would imagine a service like that would either cost a fortune because it requires out-of-the-box thinking for every order, or be spammy and useless.

If someone spent enough time on this and could hide multiple accounts from Reddit easily enough it could work well for them.

Don't you feel there's a contradiction here? :smile: If your links get flagged in places where you post them then no, you were wrong in your confidence about them being likely to be upvoted naturally.

It's more I'm getting flagged because of IP, some other fingerprint or I guess in some cases not having enough karma, that triggers a review.

That might have to do with you not pre-warming each sub-reddit. Each one has individual rules beyond the global rules when it comes to these things.

Yep this is part of it no doubt. It's just it's a lot of work to do this for multiple accounts, and without getting caught by their sophisticated "multiple account checking" security.

You're allowed to have multiple reddit accounts and you're allowed to submit links from all of them, unless something has changed recently?

They've pretty much laid out what they're looking for here: https://www.reddit.com/wiki/selfpromotion

Following that, and specific subreddit guidelines, you should be all good, especially since this is something you're only looking to do every now and then.

Back