Reddit Premium and other traffic leaks

Degree
I don't remember noticing Reddit Premium in the past, but it caught my attention today. I've been playing around with paying on other sites so I'm sort of a paying customer rather than a pest that's trying to steal traffic. Anyone tried it for Reddit? Think you could get away with more if you have a paid account? I would guess it may not help as much on Reddit as it could on other sites. I plan to check into whether or not this can be done for many of the other traffic leak sites as well. Thanks

I have a paid account on Reddit. Not sure that it makes that much of a different. Some subs are more open to posting than others. Just depends, really.

You won't get away with anything extra on Reddit, period. All it does is give you a subscription of "tokens" you can gild other posters with. Has nothing to do with privileges or access levels or anything like that.

You won't get away with anything extra on Reddit, period. All it does is give you a subscription of "tokens" you can gild other posters with. Has nothing to do with privileges or access levels or anything like that.

+1

Only real reason to get it is for the ad-free experience (without ad-block).

Back