Recommendations for SEO proposal online software and/or templates?

Degree
What up all. I am getting ready to do a proposal for a potential client, and started thinking that there has got to be an easier way these days. Does anyone know of an online SEO proposal service (or something similar) that will pull up current client website info, competitor info, etc. and insert it into the proposal? Any proposal software and/or templates that you recommend? Just wondering if there is a more efficient way than the old school way that I am doing it.

This is a one pager, ~500 words but gets everything accomplished that needs to be accomplished for providing standard SEO services with an upfront payment, paid via PayPal. Change as needed, replace the red sections with your name, company, client name, dates, etc.

sendspace.com/file/gob0oe

Every time I use this one pager, I get a compliment on how simple and clean the process was.

This is a one pager, ~500 words but gets everything accomplished that needs to be accomplished for providing standard SEO services with an upfront payment, paid via PayPal. Change as needed, replace the red sections with your name, company, client name, dates, etc.

sendspace.com/file/gob0oe

Every time I use this one pager, I get a compliment on how simple and clean the process was.

Thanks for the recommendation, but I am looking more for an SEO proposal - not an SEO contract. I appreciate the help nonetheless.

What we ended up doing in our agency was to create a Google Doc document with placeholders on things that we needed to adapt for each client. Many things were left static (Because we want to "educate" our clients on our proposal). However, we would change many things as well. Do you also audit your clients' asset on the proposal?

hey @stymie you are right there are much better ways to handle these right now, have a look @ proposify.biz & pandadoc they come complete with proposal templates, e-signatures & stripe integration should save you a lot of tedial man-hours

What we ended up doing in our agency was to create a Google Doc document with placeholders on things that we needed to adapt for each client. Many things were left static (Because we want to "educate" our clients on our proposal). However, we would change many things as well. Do you also audit your clients' asset on the proposal?
Yes...I do a brief audit, then explain that a more thorough audit is included with their campaign.

hey @stymie you are right there are much better ways to handle these right now, have a look @ proposify.biz & pandadoc they come complete with proposal templates, e-signatures & stripe integration should save you a lot of tedial man-hours
I actually ended up using PandaDoc. Only $9 a month, and very easy to use. Once I created a template for the first client, it was extremely easy to do proposals for the others.

Back