Recommendation (CRM or ESP)

Degree
Hi Everyone,

I'm looking for recommendations of email services or CRMs that can save lead data with various attributes.

For example, I need something that can save leads and tag them with info such as their geographic location, age, income, birthday etc.

I know you can create audiences in most email marketing software, but I'm wondering if there is something that can be more granular.

Ideally, I want an email marketing service that can integrate with a CRM to automatically pass the lead data. The other option I have would be me to manually feed the data gathered from email forms to a CRM.

I started using Agile CRM since you can do a heck of a lot with it at a low cost (free to start). I tried a few other combinations before that, but never found anything that worked how I wanted or was easy enough to use. I liked the fact that I could handle CRM, email, forms, simple landing pages, and more all from a single place and not have to waste time integrating different platforms together. Its not going to be the best at every little thing but it can definitely save you time and headaches.

I use it to capture and track local SEO leads (from both website forms and cold outreach). The cold outreach is definitely at a lower and more targeted scale than I've done with other systems, but probably works better that way.

It tags leads by location, pages of your site they've visited, and some other basic stuff automatically, but you can add any other custom attributes from forms or various triggers as well.

Back