RE: Digital Strategy Crash Course

Degree
To say I'm amazed that you guys put that shit together is an understatement... WOW.

@CCarter, @Ryuzaki, @eliquid, @stackcash, @Steve Brownlie, @SmokeTree, @The Engineer, @Phenom .... THANK YOU. Unbelievable level of sharing, so much knowledge.

This is what i was looking for and never found at Wickedfire... a true business community.

4f06512425cb0916ab77bd21fd03e212.jpg

Hey @intent you're a proper lurker so far! Here since April and just one previous comment. Welcome :smile:

What you got planned for your upcoming projects?

I'm really excited to be part of BuSo and it's impressive the leadership team here put this together. While each of us gave everything we could, without the community and contributions of everyone it would just be a collection of small pieces of the puzzle. As it is I genuinely believe anyone who acts on everything in the course that's applicable to their project would achieve success.

Mate, I'm working on that but I'm not quite there. The Crash Course was a lot to absorb. What I thought I'd do when I started the course isn't what I now believe is viable, so I have some research to do. That alone prompted me to post instead of lurk.

@eliquid - did I build you a spreadsheet/model over at the other joint, or am I thinking of someone else?

Thank you so much everyone who created the course. It is incredible, I could not believe my eyes...what I stumbled upon. Especially thanks to @eliquid for pointed me to this forum.

Back