Raw intro for your mind !

Degree
Hello BuSo's !

I'm known as Hitman-zone from BHU forum also have other names and well known in many forums..
I'm a marketer, IT guy, SEO addict, also a video games narco (I stopped that years now, my only game I play now is an old one but still looking gorgeous for me called Driver Parallel Lines :smile:

-IT Expert in wireless stuff for 12 years (Radio waves, wireless phones, wireless AP's, RFID's...)
-Marketer for 9 years mostly offline.
-IM for 7 years.
-SEO for 6 years in this part I'm able to rank sites but I don't count myself a Guru cause there isn't one, I can say some kind of expert but wouldn't be compared to some dudes like blue hat SEO or CCarter or RD...

Anyway this is a brief intro about me and it looks like raw meat so it may hit your mind with some ideas :smile:

Nice to be one of BuSo's members :smile:

Last edited:
Degree
Madvillian... one of my favorite albums of all time. I can tell you're cool already lol.

No idea who RD is, I know CCarter of course (Because I have an internet connection)... but I still have a hard time putting anyone in the same category as Eli from BlueHatSEO.com, he's in a league of his own because he was blazing trails when everyone else was still wearing diapers.

Degree
Madvillian... one of my favorite albums of all time. I can tell you're cool already lol.

No idea who RD is, I know CCarter of course (Because I have an internet connection)... but I still have a hard time putting anyone in the same category as Eli from BlueHatSEO.com, he's in a league of his own because he was blazing trails when everyone else was still wearing diapers.
Yeah! remember ALL CAPS when you spell the man's name. Were ma nigga go? Figaro Figaro ! :smile:

Degree
I didn't mention I'm a hip-hop addict, I own tons of albums some are my daily listen when I do my work, lol! enough personal exposure (this can be used against me in SE = Social Engineering)

Degree
I didn't mention I'm a hip-hop addict, I own tons of albums some are my daily listen when I do my work, lol! enough personal exposure (this can be used against me in SE = Social Engineering)
Some of my favs are madlib (and quasimoto), mf doom, action broson, wu-tang, aesop rock just off the top of my head. So many more.

How would someone take your favorite music and use it for social engineering? I'm not familiar with that practice, are there people out to get you?! :D

Degree
Some of my favs are madlib (and quasimoto), mf doom, action broson, wu-tang, aesop rock just off the top of my head. So many more.

How would someone take your favorite music and use it for social engineering? I'm not familiar with that practice, are there people out to get you?! :D
Every public info about u can be used to gain you inner mind set :smile:

I'm a big fan of madlib (Lord Quas, Beat Konducta, Yesterdays new quintet... )
Yeah! I know all of those rapper and produces :smile:

SmokeTree

Developer/Linux Consultant
BuSo Pro
Digital Strategist
Degree
Welcome to BuSo, nice to see you here man :smile:

Degree
Big welcome to a guy who has contributed a ton already before I even logged back in! Thanks for joining :smile:

RomesFall

so po qwo ro
BuSo Pro
Degree
Aware. I hear you're the patent king. Would love to chat more one on one about it if you're willing? I can't PM you, so if you don't mind could you hit me up? I'm not on other forums, not actively anyway so would be better to do it here in God's wood that is BuSo!

Degree
Aware. I hear you're the patent king. Would love to chat more one on one about it if you're willing? I can't PM you, so if you don't mind could you hit me up? I'm not on other forums, not actively anyway so would be better to do it here in God's wood that is BuSo!

Nah! there is better people like Bill Slawski and many other, @MrSoiza also know much about patents, and he can help you, I can help you to know how to read patents and extract important information, I may share something soon, to be honest I stop doing SEO for a month now because I have better projects to work on. My knowledge and updates will be decreased and I wouldn't know what works and what not.

But still I will share the basics you need to understand patents and be ahead of your competition.
Also not forgot @Ryuzaki who knows enough about semantics, Information Retrieval, Latent semantic analysis...