Question about link outreach / link prospecting.

stackcash

I Sell Words
BuSo Pro
Digital Strategist
Degree
I'm gearing up for a pretty large outreach campaign and was wondering if I should be at all worried about getting marked as spam / junk mail. I have two e-mail templates created that I plan to split between 300ish target e-mails. Does anyone know if I should stagger how often I send these e-mails out....or can I just send one after another and be confident that they'll reach the intended target without being marked as spam?

Patterns to gmails and the majors do get flagged. But if you are adding their names and customization shouldn't be a problem. 300 emails total, that's a drop in the ocean.

To lower your initial spam score have SPF and DKIM setup on your domain. The first email to their inbox should inbox with ease.

I just realized that I can e-mail directly through buzzstream....and I probably won't be sending out all the e-mails at once. So, yeah, 300 probably is nothing.

I have no idea what SPF/DKIM are, but I'll look into it! Thanks man.

Patterns to gmails and the majors do get flagged. But if you are adding their names and customization shouldn't be a problem. 300 emails total, that's a drop in the ocean.

To lower your initial spam score have SPF and DKIM setup on your domain. The first email to their inbox should inbox with ease.

300 link prospects isn't that many. If 300 exhausts this tactic because it's a smaller niche, I would suggest extending the time frame. Find your top 10 prospects in terms of gains from their links and likelihood to respond. Send those 10 a warm up email, remove the link suggestion and leave it as a fan email.

Follow up with the top players after a week or two. I found that a single contact (with response) drives the conversion rate up significantly higher.

300 link prospects isn't that many. If 300 exhausts this tactic because it's a smaller niche, I would suggest extending the time frame. Find your top 10 prospects in terms of gains from their links and likelihood to respond. Send those 10 a warm up email, remove the link suggestion and leave it as a fan email.

Follow up with the top players after a week or two. I found that a single contact (with response) drives the conversion rate up significantly higher.

Yeah - I'm pretty sure this is the way I'm going to go. At first, I was just planning on blasting out the e-mails all at once. It seems to be more prudent to stagger them out and do a handful per day - which is going to give me plenty of time to follow up and provide more meaningful responses to those that do respond.

Regardless, I'm definitely looking into those e-mail authenticators now. Seems like a no brainer.

Back