Product-Focused Templates You Like

MinstrelJunkie

BuSo Pro
Degree
Hey guys!

I'm quite big into interface design, and run a blog with a lot of product roundups.

How about we share some sites that we think do it well?

One I've always like the look of is called Car Bibles - especially the 'top 3' at the top of the post and the full width for the content focus:
https://www.carbibles.com/best-usb-car-charger/

Looking forward to hearing yours!

The Wirecutter does a good job visually displaying their wares. It seems like they've stopped doing comparison tables at the top. I wish I had more examples but I don't spend much time in the SERPs checking out other sites. Most of the stuff I do come across (like competitors) are pretty trash. I think most play a "numbers game" of not worrying about boosting CTR, which is an easy way to impact your bottom line if you already have big traffic. Oh well, not my loss.

I built out comparison tables and product boxes using custom Gutenberg blocks. I don't think it's a must at all, but if you can up your presentation level to look more polished like CarBibles has, I think that exhibits a bit more authority and builds a bit more trust. And then you can reuse the blocks on other sites too with minor tweaks.

This might not be what you have in mind, it's not really in the same league as the "Paint by Numbers for Big Jeffrey Amazon" style but PCPartPicker is the GOAT affiliate site in my mind, and there's a lot of bias there because I use it pretty often.

I really like the quiz style that you'll see in some finance sites too like for finding an appropriate credit cards etc, I can't think of one off the top of my head though.

Back