private network question: if your site is niche A, how can you build other niche links in it?

Degree
Hey all, from what I've read, private networks are all about scoring good aged sites (which you might not care about the content) and then writing articles with links to help boost other websites.

Let's say you're charging folks $99, $199, or whatever for the service, and you have a few strong sites about; oranges, underwear health, french toast recipes, plastic bucket etc etc under your belt, how would you be able to suddenly write and link an article about "buy proper jelqing technique pdf here!" in your plastic bucket website?

the folks offering these service are catering to most of the niches up there, so I'm not certain what it is about. (similar to SAPE, i'm wondering about as well).

i have the time, resource, and funds to start and aquire sites WITHIN my niche, but I'd also like to make some side income from my network as well.

Lastly, might anyone have a good, up to date resource on how to get start on acquiring my own networks? Have read up on a few threads over at BHW for now.

If someone wanted the anchor "Buy proper jelqing technique pdf" on my network, i'd tell them to take a hike.

If I had a site about oranges and someone wanted a link to french toast recipes, I'd do something like...
"Grinded Orange Rinds Bring Life to French Toast"

Plastic bucket...
"Collect your orange peelings in a plastic bucket to create compost for your garden or grass"

Keep the topical flow on point for your site and relevant to the site you're pointing at.

Get ready to lose your PBN at some point if you're selling links, no matter how low your footprint is.

I had a network like this that I was selling links from 1-2 years ago. They were all very strong sites but each one in different niche.

Then I had to invent a way to include for example paragraph about cancer to an article about hosting. And vice versa and so on.

I trained my writers well to write such complex articles but I had to make all the posting myself, because the anchor thing demanded so much creativity and understanding that no VA could make it.

I closed the network for sales eventually when all sites still were strong and indexed. Now, like 20 months after the closing, almost all of them are deindexed. My guess this is because of anchors.

If i was starting such all-topic network now, I would never ever post a single exact anchor, only generics within somehow topical paragraphs.

My guess this is because of anchors.

I'd guess its the anchors giving your sites an "overoptimized OBL profile" of some sorts, but I'd also guess that 90% of your clients, even those claiming to keep things clean, go on to spam their sites and get put on the radar, which puts your sites on the radar. There's no telling how many times your sites end up in the disavow files either. All of that adds up to an eventual giant red flag.

Back