Content Premium Result-Oriented Content *Guaranteed To Boost Your Rank [30% Off BuSo Members]

LinkPlate

Head Chef @ Linkplate
BuSo Pro

GET 50% OFF YOUR FIRST ORDER HERE
+ 10% LIFETIME DISCOUNT for all BUSO members after that​

Last edited:

LinkPlate

Head Chef @ Linkplate
BuSo Pro
To celebrate the launch of this thread and give you the chance to try out service in this very crowded space - I am giving away

1) ARTICLE AT A 50% DISCOUNT ($75 instead of already discounted $105) TO BUSO MEMBERS WITH 1YR+ OLD ACCOUNTS AND 100+ POSTS

2) Free CORA Report for any keyword of your choosing

PM me to get the coupon code for the 50% discount!

Last edited:

LinkPlate

Head Chef @ Linkplate
BuSo Pro
I don’t know about you but MOST content providers I worked with (as a client) either only ask for a topic and # of words, OR, you have to spend at least 5 - 10 minutes ordering 1 content article.

I am tired of that shit!

The focus should be what result the content should achieve. Number of words help - but should be secondary.

That's why I setup the service to get things done in a new way! Login and check it out: orders.linkplate.com/signup

I am also giving away
1) 10 FREE REVIEW COPIES AT 50% DISCOUNT ($75 instead of $105) - PM for discount!
2) FREE CORA REPORT. Get it here

Stay safe out there

I've ordered 5 articles from LinkPlate over the last year and have been happy with each one. While the prices are a bit higher than some other vendors, the level of research and writing style have been worth it in my opinion and Alex has become my go-to when I need a very high quality article that I'm not comfortable outsourcing elsewhere or don't have the time to do myself.

LinkPlate

Head Chef @ Linkplate
BuSo Pro

Happy Thursday and hope you're all staying safe!

Nowadays, it's no longer a question of what you need to do to rank #1! (I can show you that with CORA)

Its whether you can implement it!

Hit us up for some FREE CORA REPORTS! What do you have to lose?

Last edited:

LinkPlate

Head Chef @ Linkplate
BuSo Pro
Happy 420 Bump!

Fun fact: 420 was (not sure if it still is) the police code for MJ smoking in progress (otherwise called a "bad trip" for the smokers)

LinkPlate

Head Chef @ Linkplate
BuSo Pro
I am excited to announce that we just upgraded our content service to offer a rank boost guarantee!

YES! - You are reading it right! We can now guarantee a SERP boost with our content!

What does that mean exactly? Here are answers to the most frequently asked questions!

How can you guarantee a rank boost?
We can guarantee a rank boost because we use multiple correlation tools to compare 900+ onsite factors for the top 100 positions and then create content based on that data! We are that confident in our process of translating the data into high quality content and the data itself.

What will I get if I don’t see a rank boost?
If you see no changes in rankings (a “rank boost”) after your content has been published and indexed – you will receive a free article of your choice ($150 value)

How long would I need to wait to see a rank boost?
It differs by client. We will add your keyword to our SERP tracking tools as soon as your order is placed, and continue tracking it for up to 30 days, after its been indexed! The effect of the content should be visible within that time period. You will need to wait up to 40 days, after indexing, before asking for a refund!

What if I am building links at the same time I get the content? How are you going to tell me that the “rank boost” is from the content?
Good question. If you are link building great! Rank baby! Rank! Obviously, it would be much easier to attribute the rank boost to the content if you are not link building. If you are a first time client, then we suggest you publish the content in a time when no links are being built or published. That is the only sure way for you to check our work/guarantee! However, IF you are building links (which you should be) and one of them gets indexed around the same time our content is indexed, we will then take a look via Ahrefs and discuss the results with you! We will send you a SERP report both ways after your content has been indexed for 30 days showing your SERP movements!

+ BUSO Members get a lifetime 30% discount on all our content services with your own special order form here.

No other content service provides this service nor do they provide value, the way we do. We want to change the content writing game forever and hold content writing services to a higher standard!

Last edited:

LinkPlate

Head Chef @ Linkplate
BuSo Pro
Hey guys! Happy Monday!

Incase you missed my last post - I am excited to announce that we just upgraded our content service to offer a rank boost guarantee!

We also just launched our new website! Check it out here: linkplate.com

LinkPlate

Head Chef @ Linkplate
BuSo Pro
Thursday Bump!

Get 50% OFF your first article still stands. Then 30% lifetime for BUSO members!

PM me if you have any questions

LinkPlate

Head Chef @ Linkplate
BuSo Pro
Rank boosted premium content results are starting to come in!

Screenshot below is for a brand new page for a keyword with 18k search volume! No links built to it yet! Domain does have authority already but this page in particular had no links built to it. Position #23 from >100 and still going.

No other content service provides this service! Soon enough though, they will copy our approach and claim it's theirs.

+ BUSO Members get a lifetime 30% discount on all our content services with your own special order form here.

LinkPlate

Head Chef @ Linkplate
BuSo Pro
Happy Tuesday! Another rank boost success result.

Its still fluctuating but rank started at 11, went up to 4 then now at 8 for keyword that gets 1900 searches/month. Screenshot below.

Ryuzaki

お前はもう死んでいる
Staff member
BuSo Pro
Digital Strategist
A while back I wanted to test some writers in the Marketplace since I was engaged with a couple others at the time. Might as well see what they all can do, right?

I scooped up a test article using the exclusive 50% BuSo deal in the OP, and within hours LinkPlate had reached out to me to make sure we were on the same page. All I did was provide a keyword and the type of article I wanted. They made sure it would come out in a way that made me happy, and it did. It was perfect.

They nailed it. All I had to do was paste it into Wordpress, slap in some images and interlinking, and publish. I read the article carefully to gauge how in-depth and in-breadth the article would be. I found no errors, and chose to edit nothing.

You can order with confidence from LinkPlate as far as I'm concerned. I'm placing them in my content provider rolodex for future orders. Thanks for the solid work done!

LinkPlate

Head Chef @ Linkplate
BuSo Pro
You can order with confidence from LinkPlate as far as I'm concerned. I'm placing them in my content provider rolodex for future orders. Thanks for the solid work done!

Thank you! You made our day (to say the least!). It is an absolute privilege to have your vote of confidence.

LinkPlate

Head Chef @ Linkplate
BuSo Pro
Our 30% Lifetime BUSO member discount is expiring this Sunday, July 19th! (4 Days Left Only)

Take advantage of this LIFETIME DISCOUNT before it expires!

Stay safe out there.

Henry

BuSo Pro
Ill do a 50% off copy if you can PM me the code.

LinkPlate

Head Chef @ Linkplate
BuSo Pro
We just added a new service for BUSO members only!

Get Content Backed by SurferSEO or CORA (you choose), increasing your chances of ranking. Grab 50% Off Your First Order Here!

Get picky with your favorite correlation tool and let us do the heavy lifting for you.

Stay safe!

LinkPlate

Head Chef @ Linkplate
BuSo Pro
HAPPY SATURDAY!

DRASTICALLY INCREASE YOUR CHANCES OF RANKING WITH
LINKPLATE + SURFER SEO

"WHAT YOU GET IS A MATCH MADE IN NERD HEAVEN"
- SOME RANDOM NERD

All content is written by niche writers then checked thoroughly with Grammarly (for spelling/formatting), Copyscape (for plagiarism), Google spell check and readable (for readability), before getting passed on to a senior editor for approval. We also fact check everything. This means your content will be edited 5x times and read by 3 different people before it gets to you.

With the Surfer SEO Upgrade, we add Surfer's Content Editor to the mix and make sure your:
#1 Content structure is correct
#2 Keyword Density is scaled based on word count
(to make sure it is not over or under optimized)
#3 Use all important and semantically relevant terms
#4 Use recommended number of Headings
#5 Answer all recommended topics & questions within content

GET 50% OFF YOUR FIRST "SURFERIUM CONTENT" TODAY!

Any questions, PM me!

Sample screenshot below