Content Premium American Ghostwriting Services from WordAgents.com - 10,000 Words Delivered in Under 7 Days

stackcash

I Sell Words
BuSo Pro
Digital Strategist
Degree
Would be more useful to address the issues raised than offering one member a free sample
Our sales team can be reached at hello at wordagents.com. Feel free to reach out with any questions about the service you may have. Thanks!

Degree
Our sales team can be reached at hello at wordagents.com. Feel free to reach out with any questions about the service you may have. Thanks!
Bizarre response.

I don’t need more writers at the minute but I’m guessing anyone reading this is unlikely to reach out to your sales team when the owner of the company will not address concerns raised on a public forum.

This is why I keep my team in house rather than using agencies.

stackcash

I Sell Words
BuSo Pro
Digital Strategist
Degree
Bizarre response.

I don’t need more writers at the minute but I’m guessing anyone reading this is unlikely to reach out to your sales team when the owner of the company will not address concerns raised on a public forum.

This is why I keep my team in house rather than using agencies.
Interesting guess. And, we are all glad to hear that you have in house writers.

The reality is that we are a larger company now, and our customer service crew will have more context on this than anyone else. Sorry if you find that bizzare.

Good luck managing your writing team. It sure aint easy.

Degree
Interesting guess. And, we are all glad to hear that you have in house writers.

The reality is that we are a larger company now, and our customer service crew will have more context on this than anyone else. Sorry if you find that bizzare.

Good luck managing your writing team. It sure aint easy.
So it seems :smile:

stackcash

I Sell Words
BuSo Pro
Digital Strategist
Degree
So it seems :smile:

Yup. Different kinds of management are necessary as the team grows.

I believe we handed production management off to a full-timer once we got to 75 writers. That turned into a production team and HR team at ~125ish writers. Now, as we approach 250 full-time writers, we're looking to bring on an experienced COO. Pretty cool to see how it evolves as we expand.

How many writers do you have now?

stackcash

I Sell Words
BuSo Pro
Digital Strategist
Degree
WordAgents Cyber Week 2021 is LIVE.

Here's what we're slingin' -
  • Tuesday, Nov 23rd: 50% Off Bronze Packages (6 Cents per Word)
  • Wednesday, Nov 24th: 30% Off Silver Packages (6 Cents per Word)
  • Thursday, Nov 25th: 20% Off Gold Packages (5.2 Cents per Word)
  • Friday, Nov 26th: 20% Off Gold & Platinum Packages (4.8 Cents per Word)
  • Monday, Nov 29th: EXTRA BULK DISCOUNT DAY - 4.5 Cents per Word on ALL Extra Bulk Packages (Up to 1 Million Words) - 4.2 Cents per Word for Purchases of 2+ Million Words or More
Get it here: https://wordagents.com/black-friday-cyber-monday-seo-content

Don't need content, but love good deals? Check out the official BuSo deals list here: https://www.buildersociety.com/thre...ck-friday-cyber-monday-2021-mega-thread.6149/