Content Premium American Ghostwriting Services from WordAgents.com - 10,000 Words Delivered in Under 7 Days

stackcash

I Sell Words
BuSo Pro
Digital Strategist
The All-New WordAgents is now live! Check us out: https://www.wordagents.com

Get premium-quality search engine optimized content at scale. The more words you purchase, the cheaper it gets!

Each of our American writers is trained on best SEO practices to create content that ranks! We can write blog posts, how-to articles, info articles, listicles, SEO affiliate content, press releases, ecommerce content, and more!

(we'll get our thread updated with the new info ASAP!)​

stackcash

I Sell Words
BuSo Pro
Digital Strategist
Hey y'all.

We had a few questions from BuSo members regarding our new pricing packages on https://www.wordagents.com.

Each package is for a block of words. You are able to split up your block of words among as many articles as you'd like, as long as each one is a minimum of 50 words.

Unused words never expire, so anything you don't need to use right now can be used towards a future order.

We'll have this thread updated with new graphics, info, and walk through videos ASAP! Feel free to PM with any questions.

stackcash

I Sell Words
BuSo Pro
Digital Strategist
Check your email tomorrow for a special offer. :wink::wink::wink:

stackcash

I Sell Words
BuSo Pro
Digital Strategist
A little birdy told us that you can get 1000 words from WordAgents just by opting-in to the newsletter pop-up on the homepage.

Can anyone confirm?

Return user of Word Agents. Had used in the distant past, back in the game, reusing again. This time around used premium service and gave a hard headache topic.

Their on-boarding system is impressive and upgraded, and there is even a detailed excel spreadsheet that you can choose to fill in to ensure the output is what you need. This time round I was a pain in the ass and left all fields empty, except with my vague request and high level keyword target, and pressed submit.

After 6 days turn around time, I was sent the completed article. Article was of strong quality, and I can see and appreciate that extra time was spent in making sure that the introduction had punch. Article has outbound links, strong editing, and well formatted. Pro.

If my Builders Rep is worth anything, can confirm that Word Agents is a strong vendor and can give recommendations. Thanks and will be back. Regards.

Ryuzaki

お前はもう死んでいる
Staff member
BuSo Pro
Digital Strategist
It's probably about time I make another statement about WordAgents. I'm still ordering!

The content quality is superb. As I've become busier I've stopped providing content briefs. Depending on how picky you are, you may not want to skip out on that but my workload is impossible so I can't take the time on that any more. All I did was provide Google Doc links for each article with a title and an outline of headers, with the note that they can add anything to it if needed.

That's it. Within 2-3 days I started getting articles back. Because they're written so well all I felt compelled to do was skim them after pasting them into Wordpress and formatting the headers and paragraphs. From there it was quick to slap in the images and interlinking and press publish.

That's what you get with WordAgents: 1) high quality content you don't need to edit, 2) delivered extremely quickly, 3) and time savings on formatting and publishing.

If you need consistency in quality and time so you can follow a publishing schedule, you can depend on these guys.

I'm also buddy buddy with Vin. We work together a lot on various things. I was privileged to redesign the WordAgents site recently, and my transactions and communications with Vin there were as equally pleasant. I trust the guy with my inner secrets even beyond business. That's the kind of person you want managing your content production. Order with confidence!

stackcash

I Sell Words
BuSo Pro
Digital Strategist
It's been a bit!

We've hired 6 full-time Editors, a Customer Success rep, and a Talent Manager since we last posted to help us support our team of HUNDREDS of American SEO content creators.

Come check us out: https://wordagents.com/how-it-works/