Content Premium American Ghostwriting Services from WordAgents.com - 10,000 Words Delivered in Under 7 Days

stackcash

I Sell Words
BuSo Pro
Digital Strategist
Degree
Hey, I'm gonna do an outreach campaign and pitch an infographic+article. I will need to be able to offer a unique article for each taker. This would mean, I deliver you with the original article, including data+sources and you would rewrite it.

I'd prefer not order them in advance, cause then you wouldn't be able to write them to the audience of the websites specifically.

So.. would it be possible to get such articles written within a reasonable deadline once you receive instructions? I mean, if I get back to you with urls where these articles will be placed, how long would it on average take to write like 5 of them? Considering you have an original template and data.
We can definitely create multiple versions of the same article for you. And, our standard turnaround time is up to 7 business days for up to 10,000 words.

If you'd like to discuss project specifics, please reach out via the website or email vincent@wordagents.com.

stackcash

I Sell Words
BuSo Pro
Digital Strategist
Degree
We just received a great video review from the one and only... Lazy Ass Stoner!

(review starts around the 19:30 mark)

This guy has always been a riot. Glad he's back in the game. And, we're grateful for the kind words!