Content Premium American Ghostwriting Services from WordAgents.com - 10,000 Words Delivered in Under 7 Days

stackcash

I Sell Words
BuSo Pro
Digital Strategist
Degree
Hey, I'm gonna do an outreach campaign and pitch an infographic+article. I will need to be able to offer a unique article for each taker. This would mean, I deliver you with the original article, including data+sources and you would rewrite it.

I'd prefer not order them in advance, cause then you wouldn't be able to write them to the audience of the websites specifically.

So.. would it be possible to get such articles written within a reasonable deadline once you receive instructions? I mean, if I get back to you with urls where these articles will be placed, how long would it on average take to write like 5 of them? Considering you have an original template and data.
We can definitely create multiple versions of the same article for you. And, our standard turnaround time is up to 7 business days for up to 10,000 words.

If you'd like to discuss project specifics, please reach out via the website or email vincent@wordagents.com.

stackcash

I Sell Words
BuSo Pro
Digital Strategist
Degree
We just received a great video review from the one and only... Lazy Ass Stoner!

(review starts around the 19:30 mark)

This guy has always been a riot. Glad he's back in the game. And, we're grateful for the kind words!

stackcash

I Sell Words
BuSo Pro
Digital Strategist
Degree
The 2nd Annual “24 Hours of SEO” online conference and charity event is NOW LIVE ON YOUTUBE!

We’ll be doing one presentation per hour from 9am CST today to 9am CST tomorrow)on topics such as digital marketing, SEO, team building, content planning, business travel hacks, scaling digital assets, and more!

Speakers include Thomas Smale https://feinternational.com, Patrick Stox (IBM), Nick Eubanks - 7F.agency, Paul Shapiro - searchwilderness.com , Jeff Coyle - marketmuse.com/ , Oliver Whitham - WPengine.com, Greg Elfrink - empireflippers.com/ , Vin D’Eletto - WordAgents.com, Garret & Steve - ReachCreator.com , Mark Porter - Screaming Frog, and many more!

We’ll also be pulling audience members onto the show for live site audits, strategy walkthroughs, and other fun stuff.

This is all COMPLETELY FREE…

...BUT…

It’s because our goal is to raise $20,000 for St. Jude Children’s Research Hospital.

Suggested donations are $100 for individuals and $500 for companies. But, hey, we’d be happy if you skipped your Starbucks today and threw in $10 for children in need!

Donation link: https://www.justgiving.com/fundraising/garrett-graff-24-hours-of-seo-2019

Join Us on YouTube here:

This event is hosted by both ReachCreator.com and WordAgents.com.

Looking forward to chatting with you today!

#24seo

stackcash

I Sell Words
BuSo Pro
Digital Strategist
Degree
I know we've turned down work in the legal vertical in the past for some BuSo members. We just built a writing team of lawyers & paralegals for a client campaign and have some extra weekly capacity for them.

Please reach out if anyone has a need for SMEs in the legal space. Pricing for this specific crew is starting at $.20 per word.

stackcash

I Sell Words
BuSo Pro
Digital Strategist
Degree
We just expanded the team with another new Team Leader and 10 new writers. Now would be a good time to get your orders in!

stackcash

I Sell Words
BuSo Pro
Digital Strategist
Degree
Time for our monthly...BUMP.

stackcash

I Sell Words
BuSo Pro
Digital Strategist
Degree
Early roll call for Fall '19 Trade Show Conferences!

We'll be exhibiting at BrightonSEO with @Steve Brownlie and @GarrettGraff from ReachCreator in September.

Additionally, we'll be hosting a dinner with the same crew at PubCon in October.

If you'll be around for either event and want to get a head start on booking your meetings - just give us a shout!

stackcash

I Sell Words
BuSo Pro
Digital Strategist
Degree
September Bump and BrightonSEO reminder!

If you'll be at the event next week, please drop us a line! We'd love to meet up and chat.

mj22

Back War Mongering.
Degree
i know this is probably a dumb question, but can you send me some samples of product descriptions and blog posts please? i hate to ask because of the glowing reviews make me feel like i shouldnt have to ask but id appreciate it.

thanks in advance.

stackcash

I Sell Words
BuSo Pro
Digital Strategist
Degree
i know this is probably a dumb question, but can you send me some samples of product descriptions and blog posts please? i hate to ask because of the glowing reviews make me feel like i shouldnt have to ask but id appreciate it.

thanks in advance.
Please submit order inquiries via https://www.wordagents.com/contact

We'll take a look and send over a few samples at that point.