Content Premium American Ghostwriting Services from WordAgents.com - 10,000 Words Delivered in Under 7 Days

stackcash

I Sell Words
BuSo Pro
Digital Strategist
Degree
Hey everyone...

Just letting you know that this week's edition of SEO Unmasked featuring @Steve Brownlie , Garrett Graff, and myself will be going live in a few minutes!

This week, we'll be discussing Google's antitrust issues, mobile internal link structures, content & searcher intent, related post links breaking silos, and Ahref's new way of calculating their Domain Raiting.

Join us here:

https://www.youtube.com/channel/UC7GrJYZTfSfA9XaOOkbBQsg

Degree
Review: I recently placed my first order with Word Agents for a mixture of informational/money posts for one of my affiliate sites. The order was completed a couple of days ago and it was exactly what I needed. In fact, it surpassed my expectations.

I think the informational content was some of the best I've seen for my niche - including what I've written myself! The money posts were 'buying guide + review' style and much better than what I've gotten on UpWork or at Writer Access. It's so nice to not have to make any edits to content!

I've already placed another order and will be using Word Agents for more than one of my sites going forward.

Degree
Sup, Vin? Looking for volume quotes if you can fit in some capacity, expect ~175k-200k words per project, have 15 of these scheduled over the next 3 months. Obviously I'll need to use multiple vendors to meet that timeframe so when quoting it, consider it on a project by project basis. Unless you can hammer out 2.5M words at an agreeable price point over the next 90 days, then you can have it all. Skype me if interested?

stackcash

I Sell Words
BuSo Pro
Digital Strategist
Degree
Sup, Vin? Looking for volume quotes if you can fit in some capacity, expect ~175k-200k words per project, have 15 of these scheduled over the next 3 months. Obviously I'll need to use multiple vendors to meet that timeframe so when quoting it, consider it on a project by project basis. Unless you can hammer out 2.5M words at an agreeable price point over the next 90 days, then you can have it all. Skype me if interested?
Grind = Grindstone?

If so, I just PM'd you on Skype. If not...whoops! PM on BuSo and I'll get you sorted out. Can probably handle about 100k words a week for ya.

stackcash

I Sell Words
BuSo Pro
Digital Strategist
Degree
Getting a lot of questions about whether or not we're still around since I'm quiet on the boards...

Rest assured, the team over at WordAgents.com are busy, busy bees. We're still putting out content daily.

I'm continuing to do my weekly SEO show with @Steve Brownlie and @GarrettGraff each Thursday @ 7pm EST as well!

You can catch us here if you're interested: https://www.youtube.com/channel/UC7GrJYZTfSfA9XaOOkbBQsg

Otherwise, hit me up and order some gosh darn content!

Degree
I had the pleasure of using WordAgents.
The work provided was good as per my specifications.
All as described and happy with the output.
Will order again. Thanks!!

Steve Brownlie

Building Links
BuSo Pro
Digital Strategist
Degree
Just a little video testimonial for @stackcash that came up while discussing ecommerce linkbait writing during our SEO Unmasked YouTube Show:

stackcash

I Sell Words
BuSo Pro
Digital Strategist
Degree
We just finished training 10 new writers that will be hitting client work next week. Two have MBAs, one is a Yale grad, and one has been writing for the biggest editorial sites around for years.

Who wants to try 'em out before they get scooped up by long-term clients?

Henry

BuSo Pro
Degree
A little overdue but I placed an order with Vincent and was very pleased with the content. It required no edits and fit very nicely with my site. If you have the $ then this is the service you want

stackcash

I Sell Words
BuSo Pro
Digital Strategist
Degree
Time for our monthly update!

We hired another 15 writers this month. All of them are college grads. A few have MBAs.

They're all just finishing up their training period... so they're available for new orders!

Our "team building" service for larger clients with a need for ongoing work is working out very well too. If you have a need for 30,000+ words each month (3-month minimum), we can create a custom team of writers that work exclusively for you. We hire them, train them on the custom workflow we develop together, and manage them throughout the life of the contract.

We can handle about 2-3 new custom teams at the moment. So...reach out now or hold your peace until our next expansion!

Steve Brownlie

Building Links
BuSo Pro
Digital Strategist
Degree
Our "team building" service for larger clients with a need for ongoing work is working out very well too.
Just wanted to recommend this 'team' service. Things have been going really well on the work we outsource to WordAgents for a while even before this started, but this change in particular for regular/high volume customers really lets you form a relationship/feedback loop with individual writers which can only help with a consistent style etc. It also saves a lot of time if you have a lot of similar work to do - they won't write the same thing or too similar by mistake because they'll remember what they've already covered on a topic etc so it cuts a lot of brief writing time/covering yourself off etc.

@stackcash is always a gent about amendments/fixes but I'm sure you'll all agree that it's super nice when everyone 'gets it' and very few need any changes at all because the writers are dialed in to what you want after the first couple pieces.

stackcash

I Sell Words
BuSo Pro
Digital Strategist
Degree
Just wanted to recommend this 'team' service. Things have been going really well on the work we outsource to WordAgents for a while even before this started, but this change in particular for regular/high volume customers really lets you form a relationship/feedback loop with individual writers which can only help with a consistent style etc. It also saves a lot of time if you have a lot of similar work to do - they won't write the same thing or too similar by mistake because they'll remember what they've already covered on a topic etc so it cuts a lot of brief writing time/covering yourself off etc.

@stackcash is always a gent about amendments/fixes but I'm sure you'll all agree that it's super nice when everyone 'gets it' and very few need any changes at all because the writers are dialed in to what you want after the first couple pieces.
Thanks @Steve Brownlie!

stackcash

I Sell Words
BuSo Pro
Digital Strategist
Degree
Poll:

How many of you would use an API that sends finished content directly to your WordPress dashboard as a draft?