Content Premium American Ghostwriting Services from WordAgents.com - 10,000 Words Delivered in Under 7 Days

stackcash

I Sell Words
BuSo Pro
Digital Strategist
Degree
I figure most of you guys know this stuff already, but it's worth sharing.

Here's a guest post we just launched on EmpireFlippers.com that covers our exact process for outlining new articles.

I typically only do this for pillar articles, but it's something that will work for any type of content really. It's exactly how I outlined all of my content on the site I flipped for mucho deniro a few months back.

We've been getting reports back from clients that articles created with this type of research / outline have been ranking in the top 20 spots for low-medium competition keywords within hours of being indexed.

Would be pretty cool to see you guys put it to use!

https://empireflippers.com/create-great-content-generating-keywords/
I've been getting a lot of good feedback on this.

A lot of people are asking us to just "throw in" the process I outlined in that guest post.

Unfortunately, it does take a ton of time to outline articles in this manner.

I would ultimately suggest that people learn this process on their own and create the outlines for us to follow as it is a good skill to have. But, if you do need us to create these outlines for you, we will need to charge for the time they take to create.

stackcash

I Sell Words
BuSo Pro
Digital Strategist
Degree
BIG NEWS BIG NEW BIG NEWS
We're proud to announce that we've teamed up with @Steve Brownlie / ReachCreator.com to offer a content marketing service like no other.

You can view the official service thread right here: https://www.buildersociety.com/thre...linkbait-included-powered-by-wordagents.3133/

But, here's a quick look at what's included:
  • A premium link bait article written by the WordAgents content team
  • 10 DA40+ Outreach Links
  • Price: $2,290
Special Offer

Steve is offering a deep discount rate of $1,950 per order for the first 5 orders placed through his thread here.

Our Experience With Steve Brownlie & ReachCreator.com

Steve and I run in a lot of the same circles and we've ended up doing a lot of work with each other over the past year or so.

Now, I could tell you all about how my clients LOVE the quality of the links Steve provides... but that might be a bit too salesy.

Instead, I'll just talk about my own personal experience.

I launched a new authority site this January and hired Steve to create 8 to 15 outreach links each month. His links are the only links I've pointed to this site.

Take a look at the referring domains / pages so far:

Now, before you start asking if these links are moving the needle, let's look at a rankings screenshot:

These keywords are all KD30 to KD50, so these results are VERY promising. Ahrefs has nearly 3,000 keywords indexed for this site.

But...what about traffic? Well, take a look:

261 visits a month sucks...right?

Fortunately, Ahrefs traffic estimator sucks even more, because the clicks are flowing in.

We're getting about 150 visits / day now from organic search and that number is climbing daily.

So, as you can see... the links he's building are working well. My niche has $1mm+/year earning potential, so it's quite competitive right now. But, a less competitive niche would see even better results.

These are 100% Real Outreach links. No reselling. No PBNs. Just good, clean links.

You're not going to find many services of this quality around and prices are only going to go up as it gets more popular.

Get in while you can!

stackcash

I Sell Words
BuSo Pro
Digital Strategist
Degree
Added 10 new writers to the team this week. Send in those orders and help me keep 'em busy!

stackcash

I Sell Words
BuSo Pro
Digital Strategist
Degree
WordAgents has teamed up with @Steve Brownlie and ReachCreator.com once again!

We started a new LIVE webshow on Thursdays @ 7pm EST to discuss content, link building, and digital marketing in general. Each week, you'll be able to watch us discuss industry news, review useful tools, and go off on some pretty funny tangents.

Here's the recording of our trial run:

And here's the channel link: https://www.youtube.com/channel/UC7GrJYZTfSfA9XaOOkbBQsg

See y 'all on Thursday!

Steve Brownlie

Building Links
BuSo Pro
Digital Strategist
Degree
As it was our first one we made some tiny edits and a reupload without the pause at the beginning - the new version is here:

Hope a few of you join us live next time :smile:

Degree
I've been getting a lot of good feedback on this.

A lot of people are asking us to just "throw in" the process I outlined in that guest post.

Unfortunately, it does take a ton of time to outline articles in this manner.

I would ultimately suggest that people learn this process on their own and create the outlines for us to follow as it is a good skill to have. But, if you do need us to create these outlines for you, we will need to charge for the time they take to create.
I can't thank you enough for this. I've been looking for some clear cut examples to scale and outline content. This did the trick.

Ryuzaki

女性以上のお金
Staff member
BuSo Pro
Digital Strategist
Degree
Review:

I've been ordering from Word Agents in the past year, trying them out along with other services to see who could fill my needs in various areas. I'd ordered from them in the past, even before Builder Society existed, and was always pleased.

My first order of business was to find someone who could write some 'expert content' on a common topic. As I hunted around trying to connect to someone who described themselves specifically as an expert on this topic, I slung an article at Word Agents to see what they could do.

Admittedly, this was more like a 'intermediate' topic, but surprisingly it came back perfectly done. This writer knew about the topic more than I did for sure. It wasn't highly technical, and I didn't expect Word Agents to have a Ph.D on tap for a normal price either, but it was way beyond a basic understanding. I ultimately did find an expert, so I made sure to ask which writer this was in case I needed more similar content on the topic.

I kept Word Agents in the loop on this project because I know that they can absolutely slay your standard blog content at a level that's not filler nonsense. Hell, they can take boring topics and spin them in way that tell an enticing story from start-to-finish in your classical story-telling crescendo arc, and all of the other writer's tricks to keep you interested.

So recently I spent a part of the day hunting down a ton of topics I could send over to have this team take care of, with the goal of getting them back, adding my own touch like pictures, interlinks, etc., and then holding them in the bag for tight moments when I don't have time to write something but have to publish.

And that's exactly what happened. I read each and every single one of the 15 articles I got back and didn't have to edit a thing. Of course, my mind started whirling at the creativity to where I chose to add a paragraph or statement here or there, because I'll always welcome extra length and my own stamp on my own site, but the reality is I didn't need to and shouldn't have, I just can't help myself.

For some reason I kept forgetting to leave my review here, but here it is. I'm 100% satisfied with this service, to the point where I can envision using the 'Fully Managed' aspect for this blog post dripping, where they format it, add pics, and all of that for me.

You can order with confidence here!

stackcash

I Sell Words
BuSo Pro
Digital Strategist
Degree
Review:

I've been ordering from Word Agents in the past year, trying them out along with other services to see who could fill my needs in various areas. I'd ordered from them in the past, even before Builder Society existed, and was always pleased.

My first order of business was to find someone who could write some 'expert content' on a common topic. As I hunted around trying to connect to someone who described themselves specifically as an expert on this topic, I slung an article at Word Agents to see what they could do.

Admittedly, this was more like a 'intermediate' topic, but surprisingly it came back perfectly done. This writer knew about the topic more than I did for sure. It wasn't highly technical, and I didn't expect Word Agents to have a Ph.D on tap for a normal price either, but it was way beyond a basic understanding. I ultimately did find an expert, so I made sure to ask which writer this was in case I needed more similar content on the topic.

I kept Word Agents in the loop on this project because I know that they can absolutely slay your standard blog content at a level that's not filler nonsense. Hell, they can take boring topics and spin them in way that tell an enticing story from start-to-finish in your classical story-telling crescendo arc, and all of the other writer's tricks to keep you interested.

So recently I spent a part of the day hunting down a ton of topics I could send over to have this team take care of, with the goal of getting them back, adding my own touch like pictures, interlinks, etc., and then holding them in the bag for tight moments when I don't have time to write something but have to publish.

And that's exactly what happened. I read each and every single one of the 15 articles I got back and didn't have to edit a thing. Of course, my mind started whirling at the creativity to where I chose to add a paragraph or statement here or there, because I'll always welcome extra length and my own stamp on my own site, but the reality is I didn't need to and shouldn't have, I just can't help myself.

For some reason I kept forgetting to leave my review here, but here it is. I'm 100% satisfied with this service, to the point where I can envision using the 'Fully Managed' aspect for this blog post dripping, where they format it, add pics, and all of that for me.

You can order with confidence here!
Thank you, sir!

stackcash

I Sell Words
BuSo Pro
Digital Strategist
Degree
Online Geniuses Partners With WordAgents!

We're very pleased to announce that we've teamed up with Online Geniuses and their amazing digital marketing slack group.

Chat with us in the #partner_wordagents channel. Feel free to ask anything about SEO content, keyword research, content marketing, and generally anything about driving traffic via organic search.

stackcash

I Sell Words
BuSo Pro
Digital Strategist
Degree
Join us at 7pm EST tonight for week #13 of SEO UnMasked! We will be discussing legal ramifications of reverse engineering, ranking images with Reddit / Imgur, Facebook traffic throttling, Google Fact Check Snippets, Mobile First Index, and How to Diagnose Unexpected Drops in Organic Traffic.

https://www.youtube.com/channel/UC7GrJYZTfSfA9XaOOkbBQsg

Degree
Ordered content from Vin in the legal niche for a local attorney. The quality and turn around time were fantastic. Did not have to do any editing before making the content live. Will order again 10/10.

Degree
Ordered my second piece of content from Vincent and once again very happy with the final product. No need for any alterations, was written perfectly.

stackcash

I Sell Words
BuSo Pro
Digital Strategist
Degree
Ordered content from Vin in the legal niche for a local attorney. The quality and turn around time were fantastic. Did not have to do any editing before making the content live. Will order again 10/10.
Ordered my second piece of content from Vincent and once again very happy with the final product. No need for any alterations, was written perfectly.
Ordered 200k+ words so far from Vin. Everything's top-notch. I use this service for all my important projects.
Thanks guys! Have a great weekend!

stackcash

I Sell Words
BuSo Pro
Digital Strategist
Degree
If anyone is going to be at the UnGagged conference in Vegas (Nov. 12-15), please let me know. I'd love to meet up for a drink.

We also might host a small dinner or cocktail event if there is enough interest. Shoot me a PM or email (vincent@wordagents.com) if you're going to be around!

Degree
Just popped by to report that the article you wrote for me has earned its cost back already.

Published mid-May this year and it's already earned over what it cost.
It's all profit from here on in baby!

stackcash

I Sell Words
BuSo Pro
Digital Strategist
Degree
BLACK FRIDAY & CYBER MONDAY SALE

WordAgents.com is jumping on the Black Friday & Cyber Monday bandwagon!

We'll be offering 10% off any content writing order between now and midnight on Monday, November 27th, 2017.

To take advantage of the sale, please contact us via PM on BuSo, via email (vincent@wordagents.com), or through our website (http://www.wordagents.com).​

stackcash

I Sell Words
BuSo Pro
Digital Strategist
Degree
BLACK FRIDAY & CYBER MONDAY SALE

WordAgents.com is jumping on the Black Friday & Cyber Monday bandwagon!

We'll be offering 10% off any content writing order between now and midnight on Monday, November 27th, 2017.

To take advantage of the sale, please contact us via PM on BuSo, via email (vincent@wordagents.com), or through our website (http://www.wordagents.com).​
Ok guys....the Black Friday / Cyber Monday deal is officially over.

Thanks to everyone that took advantage of the discount! All orders are currently in production and will be delivered before the end of the week.

stackcash

I Sell Words
BuSo Pro
Digital Strategist
Degree
If you haven't already heard, @Steve Brownlie , Garrett, and I are hosting a 24-hour telethon style charity event. We'll be raising money for St. Judes.

The event will be held on January 25th, 2018 starting at 9am CST. We will have over 20 well-known experts in the digital marketing community each contribute a 1-hour tutorial or Q&A.

So far, we have Steve Brownlie (Reach Creator), Vin D'Eletto (WordAgents), Garrett Graff (Reach Creator), Mike Blumenthal (GetFiveStars), David Markovich (Online Geniuses), Joe Sinkwitz (Intellifluence), Mark Preston (MarkPrestonSEO), Jared Hobbs (thehobbster), and a few more confirmed for the event with a few other big names still being worked on.

If you'd like to join the event for free, please register here: https://www.24hoursofseo.com/register

You can donate directly to the event here: https://www.justgiving.com/fundraising/24HoursOfSEO

And... you can pick up some event swag (proceeds go to charity) here: https://teespring.com/en-GB/stores/24-hours-of-seo-fundraiser

stackcash

I Sell Words
BuSo Pro
Digital Strategist
Degree
The 24 Hours of SEO charity event is now live!

The event is a fundraiser for St. Jude's Childrens Research. Our goal is to raise $15,000 over the day.

Each hour a different presenter will be providing a tutorial and Q&A on their specific area of expertise in the digital marketing world.

Right now, Nick Eubanks from IMFromTheFuture is now live talking about Topic Modeling. Later on, we'll be joined by David Markovich from Online Geniuses, Joe Sinkwitz from Intellifluence, Steve Brownlie & Garrett Graff from ReachCreator, Vincent D'Eletto from WordAgents.com and many more!

Join us live right now:

https://www.youtube.com/channel/UC7GrJYZTfSfA9XaOOkbBQsg/live

If you can't join the event and would still like to donate, please see the following link:

https://www.justgiving.com/fundraising/24HoursOfSEO

Official BuSo Thread here: https://www.buildersociety.com/thre...e-raising-money-for-st-judes.3583/#post-36609