Content Premium American Ghostwriting Services from WordAgents.com - 10,000 Words Delivered in Under 7 Days

stackcash

I Sell Words
BuSo Pro
Digital Strategist
Degree
Guys...if you liked the case study, I'm open to ideas for new blog posts.

So far I'm mulling around these topics:
  • how to order content to get exactly what you want
  • how to do article research properly and quickly
  • how to generate content ideas when you think you've already covered everything
Knowing me, these will take me a while to get through, but I'd like to open this up to requests for blog post related to content creation & content marketing. Let a dude know!

stackcash

I Sell Words
BuSo Pro
Digital Strategist
Degree
Finally just finished getting through all the e-mails we received after we launched our case study last week.

If you sent an order inquiry and haven't heard back from me, please send a reminder.

And, before y'all ask.... we're not experiencing any delays in delivery. We anticipated a large number of orders, so we're all good!

Also - I just read a really good blog post by @NickEubanks that is very similar to the keyword strategy I outlined in the case study. This is PERFECT if you're doing keyword research for a new article...or simply need new topic ideas. Check it out: http://seoauv.com/bigfoot-strategy/

stackcash

I Sell Words
BuSo Pro
Digital Strategist
Degree
You guys are awesome. We now have to expand our team to 100 writers in order to keep up with y'all!

Please keep in mind that we can create a custom content team for you if you can commit to 3 months or longer!

Degree
- Review -

Received my first order and very pleased with the whole process.

+ Ordering system was simple and comprehensive
+ Stuck to the turn-around time quoted
+ Everything that I specified that I wanted was done perfectly

Will definitely be an ongoing customer with these guys :smile:

stackcash

I Sell Words
BuSo Pro
Digital Strategist
Degree
- Review -

Received my first order and very pleased with the whole process.

+ Ordering system was simple and comprehensive
+ Stuck to the turn-around time quoted
+ Everything that I specified that I wanted was done perfectly

Will definitely be an ongoing customer with these guys :smile:
Thanks Kris! Very appreciated.

stackcash

I Sell Words
BuSo Pro
Digital Strategist
Degree
Guys....we just added another 15 new writers to the team over the past two weeks. They're awesome...a few ivy league grads in the mix too.

Help me keep 'em busy and send over a few orders. We're banging out almost 300,000 words of publish-ready work each week.

stackcash

I Sell Words
BuSo Pro
Digital Strategist
Degree
We just were on Jason Swenk's podcast recently and talked about how strategic partnerships are the best way to bring in referral business.

This is best suited for business owners that are prospecting for new business.

I don't think I'll ever get used to hearing my own voice on a recording!

Degree
Do you guys also write academic content for college? And not just essays, but any and all assignments that require writing? Research papers, essays, scholarly articles, homework assignments, etc?

Let me know.

Jitsiereveld

I'm just going to listen and learn today...
BuSo Pro
Degree
Hey @stackcash, I've been checking out the website kind of getting ready to create an order. I sent you a direct message a couple weeks ago that you might have missed.

What's the best way to contact you or shall I just try through the website?

stackcash

I Sell Words
BuSo Pro
Digital Strategist
Degree
Hey @stackcash, I've been checking out the website kind of getting ready to create an order. I sent you a direct message a couple weeks ago that you might have missed.

What's the best way to contact you or shall I just try through the website?
http://www.wordagents.com/

Please do not contact me selling your services. Thanks.

Jitsiereveld

I'm just going to listen and learn today...
BuSo Pro
Degree
Please do not contact me selling your services. Thanks.
Hey, no problem. Believe me, I was not trying to sell you anything.

The direct message was just to let you know that I liked the site updates and that the input field text was the same color as the background on your sign-up form. I couldn't see my own email address when I tried to sign up, so I included screenshots that are hosted on my personal website rather than just upload them anywhere online to be able to share them with you.

My bad...

Akamai

BuSo Pro
Degree
Looking for buying guide on electronics/home product in the 2,000+ word range along with a local/real estate (US state/city) in the same word count range. You guys do good work in these areas? The real estate site would be very local-centric, pretty much a lead gen site for a real estate agent built for younger buyers - not a crappy property listing site.

stackcash

I Sell Words
BuSo Pro
Digital Strategist
Degree
Looking for buying guide on electronics/home product in the 2,000+ word range along with a local/real estate (US state/city) in the same word count range. You guys do good work in these areas? The real estate site would be very local-centric, pretty much a lead gen site for a real estate agent built for younger buyers - not a crappy property listing site.
Thanks @Akamai. We can handle both of those for you.

Please let us know a little more about your requirements for both articles and we'll put together a quote for the project.

You can reach us privately on our website for via email:

http://wordagents.com/contact/
vincent@wordagents.com

Thanks!

stackcash

I Sell Words
BuSo Pro
Digital Strategist
Degree
Guys - we're looking to add 2-3 new weekly / monthly clients to our stable.

If you're in the market for a hands off content solution that includes:
  • Topic research & Title creation
  • Content Research
  • Content Writing
  • Proofreading
  • Image / Video Sourcing
  • Uploading, Formatting, & Publishing on WordPress
...then we're your team.

Space is very limited for this type of managed service. Pricing for something like this starts at $.06 per word and goes up from there based on your needs. Would be seeking a commitment of 20,000 words per month minimum for this level of service.

If you're on the fence, look at what two of our subscription clients have sent us this week. Our content is ranking and banking within hours.

(images were obfuscated to protect private client info)

stackcash

I Sell Words
BuSo Pro
Digital Strategist
Degree
I figure most of you guys know this stuff already, but it's worth sharing.

Here's a guest post we just launched on EmpireFlippers.com that covers our exact process for outlining new articles.

I typically only do this for pillar articles, but it's something that will work for any type of content really. It's exactly how I outlined all of my content on the site I flipped for mucho deniro a few months back.

We've been getting reports back from clients that articles created with this type of research / outline have been ranking in the top 20 spots for low-medium competition keywords within hours of being indexed.

Would be pretty cool to see you guys put it to use!

https://empireflippers.com/create-great-content-generating-keywords/

Degree
I figure most of you guys know this stuff already, but it's worth sharing.

Here's a guest post we just launched on EmpireFlippers.com that covers our exact process for outlining new articles.

I typically only do this for pillar articles, but it's something that will work for any type of content really. It's exactly how I outlined all of my content on the site I flipped for mucho deniro a few months back.

We've been getting reports back from clients that articles created with this type of research / outline have been ranking in the top 20 spots for low-medium competition keywords within hours of being indexed.

Would be pretty cool to see you guys put it to use!

https://empireflippers.com/create-great-content-generating-keywords/
Awesome, I needed this! There's been a gap in my process between the keyword research and actually putting it into use in the content. The outline example helps a lot.