PPC question.. any gurus here?

Stephen

Ecommerce SEO / SEM
BuSo Pro
Degree
Hi All
I'm running a quite large set of accounts in terms of structure for a client of mine.
In my previous job we used a service from a company called Campanja to do high frequency / RTB bidding and it had a good effect for getting the cost down. However that service was when we were pouring in hundreds of thousands of dollars a month!!

I'm now dealing with less wealthy clients but wondering if anyone knew of a service for smaller fish as I am sure it could be valuable to people still.

Cheers

For small accounts - Wordwatch.com is the best cost-to-RTB performance service that I have used. Their reporting sucks and their system is primitive compared to other services, BUT the bid management works well. Starting at $49 it's perfect for small ecommerce accounts.

AdCore can sometimes be affordable if you consider $799 per month a good deal. It all depends on your budget. It's still cheaper than Marin, Kensoo or my favorite - Aquisio.

All of those tools suck, every single one of them. Especially Marin and especially Word Tracker.

All of those tools suck, every single one of them. Especially Marin and especially Word Tracker.

Did they not test well for you?

I was always able to find a measurable difference in the ROAS when using a good tool versus not using a tool.

Also - these tools are outstanding selling points when selling to clients.

EDIT: you said Word Tracker... did you mean WordWatch? Totally different tools.

For small accounts - Wordwatch.com is the best cost-to-RTB performance service that I have used. Their reporting sucks and their system is primitive compared to other services, BUT the bid management works well. Starting at $49 it's perfect for small ecommerce accounts.

AdCore can sometimes be affordable if you consider $799 per month a good deal. It all depends on your budget. It's still cheaper than Marin, Kensoo or my favorite - Aquisio.
Thanks for your input, much appreciated!

Back