Podcast

Degree
I have asked this question on another forum, but each forum has a different audience and mindset, so I'm interested in your replies. Here goes:

I'm a commuter. I spend a good amount of time in the car driving from and to work.
That time is valuable. So i learn. At least I try to learn.

I'm looking for (preferably advanced) podcasts on digital marketing, SEO, brand building etc. heck just tell me what podcasts you like to listen to when commuting.

I pass the ball:
  • Nohatdigital podcast
  • Authority hacker podcast
  • Visible HQ podcast
  • Niche pursuits
  • We have concerns (comedy and philosophy, interesting. Hattip by metadata!)
  • I even tried text to speech the blue hat SEO posts. But that Failed miserably due to unlistenable intonation of that she-male's voice. :-]

So, Im looking forward to what your audible nuggets are!

Greetings,
Shinjiru

I use an app called umano. It basically reads to you from a bunch of different news sources. You can choose your niche and news and what not. I like it. It's not monotone shit either. I use it like 3 or 4 times a week.

• Smart Passive Income
  • Empire Builders
I don't listen to podcasts but I see those guys consistently pumping them out on my RSS reader. Might be worth a shot.

I'll second Mixergy, although I'm cheap and just read the free transcripts.

There are lots of different interviews with more recent or up-and-coming business figures and it's a great resource for finding more in-depth further reading ideas.

I'll third Mixergy. I try not to buy a lot of non-specific advice/self-helpish related products these days, but Mixergy has been well worth the money.

What are some of the best mixergy episodes to check out? I think I will sign up and give it a try.

I am constantly listening to The School of Greatness by Lewis Howes on train rides.

Seemingly unrelated areas often bleed over helping the learner to cut unique paths. With that, here are podcasts that have given me upticks in the online game.

The Tim Ferriss Show (Interviews several marketers and Media Masters)
The One You Feed
The Moment
The $100 MBA
Duct Tape Marketing
Smart Drug Smarts

I use Pocket Casts for listening and syncing across all devices (ios, desktop, android).

+1 Duct Tape Marketing

For an agency in the mid-west (US), they put out some unique and creative stuff.

Here are my favorites right now:

TropicalMBA
StartUp Podcast (New, created by an ex-TAL contributor)
Mixergy

Not business related, but I just finally went and listened to Serial. Wow, that was intense...

Back