Plugins that can inject wordpress ad code every 1000 px or 500 words or so in articles?

contract

We're all gunna mine it brah.
Degree
Looking for a wordpress plugin where I can:

1. Insert a single line of ad code.
2. It will place ads in my post pages, like every 1000 px of scrolling or every 500 words. Basically 10 ads per page.

It's way too time consuming to manually put an ad block in every article 10x times.

I believe Ad Inserter (Free version / Pro Version) can do what you're asking. It has a million options but you're looking for the "every X amount of paragraphs" probably. I think you can even define it to detect and use other tags or custom tags, so for images or whatever. I'd test out the free version to make sure it has what you want. You may have no need for the pro version. This plugin has been around since the dawn of time and is still being updated.

Second vote for ad inserter.
It has a bunch of options for how to insert. None that are exactly what you're asking for, but it's the most versatile option I've seen (except the stupid 16-insert cap).
GAhg11g.png

3rd +1 for Ad Inserter.

Without writing some custom regex in your functions.php or building your own WP plugin Ad Inserter kind of owns this space.

I even use it to move my featured image below the fold for mobile devices:

bggQpV8.png

None that are exactly what you're asking for...
Looks like it does have the capability to run an ad every X paragraphs: https://adinserter.pro/documentation/paragraph-settings

gUSfv18.png

• %N means insertion every N paragraphs
  • %N@S means insertion every N paragraphs starting from the paragraph S
So if you wanted to skip the above the fold for page speed and bounce rate, and you know you need to skip around 3 paragraphs on average to do that, and then you want an ad every 2 paragraphs after that, you'd use %2@3 as your value using the "Before paragraph" or "After paragraph" settings.

You'll want to be careful depending on the length of your paragraphs. It's probably not an issue on mobile but on desktop you could easily exceed the allowable amount of ad real estate on the screen at once (check the IAB rules that Google signed off on).

Back