Content Peak Content Is Open for Business

Degree

I am very excited to announce Peak Content, a full-service shop for the written word.

What if your content workflow could be hands-off?

Imagine being able to take a step back, and knowing that your sites are in experienced hands.

Peak Content was created to make your life easier... At least when it comes to content.

If you’re ordering articles and getting poorly formatted .docs that are annoying to paste into WordPress, filled with irresponsible claims that can't stand up to scrutiny, and feeling like you have to spend more time editing and getting the content ready to post than it would take you to just write it yourself, then you know the struggle is real.

Not to mention having to come up with new titles, new headers, curating images, trying to pick an impactful featured image, interlinking, getting rid of over-optimization that will prevent you from ranking, and everything else that’s involved in publishing a perfect post.

If your existing content isn't getting the job done, I can also update it for you and give it the freshness it needs to achieve and maintain rankings.

I specialize in custom content solutions for clients, whether you need:
  • The occasional one-off article here and there for when you land guest posts and want something perfect and fast,
  • A consistent few posts each week to keep your site or company blog fresh,
  • Larger scale orders including research and content plans for new or established sites,
  • A complete refresh of existing content that isn’t performing up to par,
  • Or even scaling up and building you an in-house content team and managing them for you…
I’ve been creating content for many years with a great group of clients, and now I’m finally formalizing things with Peak Content. I’ve kept busy for the last six or seven years with word of mouth and referrals, and I’m looking forward to reaching a wider audience and taking part in interesting projects.

Here are some highlights:
  • Articles shared by top creators, professional athletes, models, etc...
  • Earned links to original stories from sites like Vice, BBC, and Yahoo that picked them up
  • Playing an important role in multiple 7-figure website sales
  • Tens of millions of page views
  • Reaching the front of /r/all

What I want to emphasize here is that this isn’t just a writing service. I like projects where I can dig in and bring a lot more to the table than you’re used to getting.

Whether you like to provide in-depth instructions that need to be followed to a T, or
You would rather just send over a list of keywords and let me do my thing, or
You would like me to plan the content from start to finish, or
You've got an old niche site that isn't performing well and you'd like me to edit and flesh out each post to breathe some new light into it... Peak Content has got you covered.

Getting Started with Peak Content

I would be thrilled to spend some time talking with you and hearing what your pain-points are when it comes to the entire process of creating and publishing content. We can find a solution, a budget, and a time frame that each suit your needs.

My rates begin at around $35 for 500 words (just to give you an idea) but can vary quite a bit based on the complexity of the content and how much research is required (including reduced rates for simpler topics, or if you want to post it yourself and curate the images yourself, etc.)

Last edited:

Tavin

BuSo Pro
Degree
Not even sure where to start. I can not recommend this service enough. I have personally used them on multiple sites and projects that were acquired for Millions of dollars. This is not bullshit. They were the lead writer and editor on these projects.

There is no other writer that understands more for what works on social media. He gets it, and has been molded in the social trenches over the course of years, learning in real time what works, and what doesn't.

When it comes to breaking news on social media, you have to be fast, and dependable. I can't count how many times I would message a breaking news story to them, and they would have it back to me in minutes.

This writer has had articles written for us that have:

- Hit #1 on Reddit's front page. Twice. Yes. Number 1 on reddit/all

- Have been featured in videos, and retweeted by Pewdiepie, Joe Rogan, multiple athletes, and more.

- Generated over 10 - 30 million unique visitors / monthly in multiple niches.

- So much more

These projects were in the following niches: Gaming, Health/Fitness, Sports, MMA/Boxing, Travel, Mommy, and more. Clearly has the ability to dynamically learn, and write for any niche.

I honestly have been in a semi-retired mode for the last 6 months or so, and haven't done much online, as wanted to enjoy fruits of labor.

I felt so strongly about this service, that I had to come back and give my honest feelings and review.

Hope this helps you in your buying decision.

- Tavin

RomesFall

so po qwo ro
BuSo Pro
Degree
This sounds legit. I'm fussy as hell, but I think I may have found the right service finally! Will PM to Discuss :wink:

Ryuzaki

女性以上のお金
Staff member
BuSo Pro
Digital Strategist
Degree
Over the years of chatting with @Potatoe we'd constantly help each other out wherever we had a strength to cover for the other's weakness. We'd trade some on-page optimization or CSS here for an article there, etc. I'd always grab a casual blog topic from my Trello list and paste it to him and within an hour or less I'd have a perfectly crafted post ready to be published, which I would. I read every article I publish, but the one thing I can say with his work is that I could have published as is.

James understands the right voice for the right type of article, and knows what to emphasize and what to gloss over in terms of pushing emotional buttons and maintaining curiosity and interest. He knows how to speak to the masses.

There's two keys to an article's success online: 1) How it's written and 2) the exposure it's given. Potatoe has proven time and again that he can take care of #1. If you can take care of #2, then he's a good match for you. He's one of the few people online that know of my websites, let alone is allowed to have an unedited, free voice on them.

Sutra

Breathe the body deep
BuSo Pro
Degree
I've worked with @Potatoe and I absolutely recommend his service. I'm pretty picky with the way I want things done and was skeptical about handing off responsibilities to someone else. So when we first started working together I was micro-managing a lot but soon found that I didn't need to worry. James was more than capable and his work was/is fantastic.

When I say his work is fantastic, I mean it.
  • His writing is top notch and timely.
  • He understands the "viral" aspect of writing and how to actually write something that can go viral (especially important for Facebook marketing) - something that many people struggle with.
  • He knows how to source the right images and what to do with them within the article to make the most impact
  • He goes the extra mile. There were times when he'd notify me of a recent matter in the news that was relevant to the site and he'd quickly come up with an idea for a post using a viral angle and write it up.
  • He's capable of handling a wide variety of responsibilities. Not only did he do all the above, but he also helped form our in-house content team, train them (he even created a lot of the training processes and put them on video to help the new hires), and managed the team making sure deadlines were adhered to, and writing standards were upheld
  • He'd often think about different ways for promoting the business in ways that were relevant and showed that he understood the "feel" of the site and direction to take (whereas many other people might just come up with an idea that really isn't worth the time or effort)
  • He's constantly working to refine his processes to become more efficient
And the list goes on. If you're looking for the type of service he offers, it's a no-brainer. Do it.

eliquid

SERPWoo
Digital Strategist
Degree
I've bought from @Potatoe before as well in the past.

Always great articles and I had very little direction to give him. He turned around great stuff for me.

RomesFall

so po qwo ro
BuSo Pro
Degree
I placed a small order with @Potatoe recently, and just WOW...

I've never found a writer where I've not had to spend some time editing the article, but I didn't need to edit a single solitary word with his content.

The content can tread the fine line between being informative and "entertaining". It's the kind of content that crawlers & humans love. Intent was perfect too.

I've found my forever service.