PBN Question

Degree
How often should you link to your money site from your PBN site?

One link a month, 2, 3?

1 partial keyword match, one generic ,etc?

Any help or suggestions?

You mean link to the same moneysite?

Use your most powerful PBNs for exact match, lesser PBNs for partial match + diversity

Yes same money site?

I thought I read you only send one link to your money site then you are done with that PBN site. Is this true? Meaning you only link one time then never do anything with that PBN site again, that doest make sense. I am not saying you send a link every day but why only one?

You build that all, set it up for one?

That depends where you're linking from. Contextual? Blog roll?

Okay I am newbie can you define contextual and blog roll?

This is my first PBN site to build.

@Paul Bryant a contextual link is one that's placed in a single blog post/ article. For example, I write an article about "Top 10 SEO blogs" and link out to the money site. A Blogroll, is pretty much a sitewide link. A simple Google search brought up this definition: "A list of other blogs that a blogger might recommend by providing links to them (usually in a sidebar list)." So that means the link will appear on every single page on the site as opposed to just one mention in an article.

One link is enough. Ever. Just make sure the page you are linking from is close to the homepage (or ideally is sticky there forever) and has a ton of linkjuice from other pages of the site.

Really you spend all that to send out one anchored link to your money site?

It works better if you have a number of clients in a particular niche.

Yes, you link to your money site just once from each PBN domain.

This will start making sense once you work more on your PBN sites - get them some simpler links, some social traction, refresh content from time to time. Once the PBN sites grow in "weight" your money site will see the benefit.

And yeah, usually you build out a PBN to promote several sites if you are working in a certain niche. In that case do not link from ALL your PBN sites to every money site, as that leaves a footprint.

Keep in mind that you can also have really legit properties on free hosts and free blog platforms. I have many aged & active Wordpress.Com blogs that still give me strong links when I need them. With that in mind you can have a network of standalone domains + free properties that will keep your money site high up.

When you want to optimize your PBN costs keep in mind that extreme IP diversity is usually unnecessary. 1 shared account from a large popular hosting company can safely hold 5-10 PBN sites, since there are thousands of other sites on the same IP.

How often should you link to your money site from your PBN site?

One link a month, 2, 3?

1 partial keyword match, one generic ,etc?

Any help or suggestions?
you can link more than once from one PBN site but only if it makes sense.
For example, I like few websites in my niche that are authority ones. Those sites have a lot of great content updated weekly and daily. If I like new content they have posted I will link to it from my sites.

It's normal situation. So, let's say your website is authority one (at least in my view), I can link to you as much as I want if that make sense to me and my readers. So, number of links is not the problem really, the challenge is to keep that PBN look like regular website that is updated regularly. Sure, it takes more time but final product is much better and effective. The biggest issue here is content but again, syndicating content isn't that time consuming plus writing few original posts is easy also (keep in mind that content for PBN doesn't have to be excellent link bite or anything close to it). It should be just based on a proper KW research and be readable. WordAI comes handy here (still, you need to manually go through it to make sure it's fine).

Also, your PBN site should link to other websites as well (especially authority ones). That way over time your PBN will become a hub also. And if content you are posting on your PBN is good then it will get traction also.

I think the biggest mistake people still do is thinking about PBN site as about simple few pages blog with few posts (with basic design and without "personality"...). Blogs like that can be spotted right away and if there is too many of them linking to your money site it may get you into trouble. Ideal situation would be to perceive PBN sites just like money site. It should be updated regularly, it should have social following (of some kind) and some monetization included (so it can pay hosting bills and domain renewal at least-I have learned that simple truth not long time ago myself thanks to posts written by people on WF).

In that case focusing on one niche you know (or want to know and you like the subject matter) will make things a lot easier. Simply, creating content will be much easier and faster.

As for anchors. In my experience there is no problem at all if you don't use exact match anchors.The text around the anchor should be however organized well. You would like to place there LTKs, variations and single words of root KW targeted for the money site. That doesn't mean exact match anchors are not effective, the opposite is true actually but, till PBN site is ranking there is no point in stressing about it. At this point is better to take care of content for PBNs. Making sure it has at least four headings, that one or two of them are in form of questions, that they have LTKs, variations and single words of root KW included, images with captions, videos etc.

And then there is another kind of "PBNs" that are only temporary sites used to pass link juice for short period of time. Those are the sites that don't need to look good, must be well backlinked but those sites are indexed and exchanged really fast. This approach is a part of another subject that would be called a more nasty PBN method and despite the fact is old and big G knows about it as well, they still can't get rid of it.

Lots of possibilities.. what I would do is have your PBN sites only link 2-3 times, but strengthen those by building links to them as well. And link within content versus blogroll/footer

Back