Panda Is Coming!

Varys

BuSo Pro
Degree
They announced it few weeks ago, I see some forums reporting changes in serps this morning.

SERPWoo is also showing increased volatility for today.

No panic! :D I am just curious are you guys seeing any changes?

I approve :D

Otg08Ov.png

/brag before I see red arrows
(4 months old project)

Nothing on my money site yet. Interested to see how a few dupe content domains I've been testing these last few months will hold up if at all. Currently ranked in and around the 70s with no links lol

"In today’s webmaster hangout, John Mueller just said that he doesn’t know anything specific about the changes people are seeing today, but he says that it is not Panda.... so John confirms we should be seeing it sometime by the beginning of July."

"In today’s webmaster hangout, John Mueller just said that he doesn’t know anything specific about the changes people are seeing today, but he says that it is not Panda.... so John confirms we should be seeing it sometime by the beginning of July."

Panguin.

ebJ0kGk.png

I'm seeing some movement in some ancient projects as well. Haven't seen anything like this in a long time. So something definitely is going on.

Saw some really solid across the board upward movement for a couple of my websites since yesterday.

Really happy about it.

One of my projects.. (the borked SEO one)

ueTy7ck.png

::emp::

I hope it will go my way. Reaching top for a keyword I want for a while
G50jA4A.png

I'm not sure about you guys, but I'm seeing pretty varying results between Desktop and Mobile?

EDIT: May have jumped the gun... checked a wider range of searches and it's not that noticeable.

Back