Overwhelming Sense of Drive (Day One)

Degree
Hey what's up guys,

Just here to introduce myself and share my story before I continue onto this journey...

I stumbled onto this site from Reddit or something similar looking for ways to learn affiliate marketing just yesterday. As I read through the forums and discussions someone pointed me towards the Digital Strategy Crash Course. Reading through the Day One thread, I quickly realized what special opportunity lies before me on this website. The first 3 lessons sold me, the dream that if I work hard enough, study enough, and put the work in, I can make myself successful. I quickly read through the lessons and realized that if I am to be successful, I must have the strive to learn and discipline myself, to want it more than anyone else. The messages they put into Day 1, Day 2, and Day 3 ring clear in my head. I've always had the drive and the passion to be creative, but nowhere to put all of my energies and effort into.

But this time it's different.

This is somewhere I can learn. Somewhere I know if I put in the work, I can make it happen. Where the amount of work I put in will actually equate to the rewards I can gain.

Or maybe not. Maybe I'll work so hard yet go nowhere. Maybe it'll be too much for me to handle. Maybe I'll just give up.

But the Crash Course gives me purpose, want, and optimism. It gives me motivation to succeed and drive. But I can say all of this, and not end up doing anything. So the best thing for me is to start trying. Please, please, give me any insight and guidance you feel that I, as a beginner, may need. I'm open to learning new things, trying, succeeding, failing, and more. Whether it be a motivational quote, a guide, a reddit forum, anything.

And with that I end with a quote from the Day 1 crash course:

"It's easy to whine. That's why losers like it. It requires more effort to take it upon one's self to turn all that negative bullshit off, and instead be part of the solution."

- Stevo

Ryuzaki

女性以上のお金
Staff member
BuSo Pro
Digital Strategist
Degree
Welcome aboard. We are 100% ready to answer questions and support you in your journey. All you have to do is speak up and we'll be there. I'd recommend starting a journey thread in the Laboratory section to catalog your adventure and to house all of your questions so you can always return to reference the answers later. I'm glad you're finding the value in the Crash Course! It's everything you need to win.